What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Unfavourable terms from FNH regarding the local production and re export issues are causing the delay for this contract.
FN are a waste of time. they have proven to be a waste of time. its better ro start a brand new trials with new contenders. Like maybe Beretta can bring the NGSW in 6.8 meant for yankee trials.

Is it so difficult to manfacturer or desifn a modified version of AR?

I mean what are guys at POF doing

They should hire someone from bara in FATA they will do a better job

People in USA, pakistan KPK regions design guns them selves, in USA it ends up with mass producers

The replacement process is exepected to be slow for cost reasons so if we start now it will be 10 yrs

I have multiple modified version of gun in BARA which are completely new design

People say quality is poor but what are they comparing..a hand made gun with a precsion based manufacturing ..come on !!!

POF should buy manfacturing equipment talk to military and either make a gun them selves, buy a design (not widely adopted) or hire someone to design one

that is sadly the ******************* Hazrat @Zarvan
No personal insults please.

I do admire @Zarvan for his patriotism and optimism. It is just getting too excited at times that is the problem and as long as i do not get a DIRECT message from him asking me to stop, i will continue fighting this battle to get him back to understanding things that should and should not be said.

I have multiple times said that in today's world, there are NO ABSOLUTE CERTAINTIES! Not in defense matters at least. It is not just about performance and price but politics as well. And you know how politics works, the parties that built their political carrier opposing each other claim that they are partners now, have we not seen this happen? This is politics! Things can change at the last movement. So regardless of us showing interest, having arranged for money (which ALWAYS IS A PROBLEM in our case so that "MONEY NO ISSUE" is bullcr@p) So pardon me if i challenge statements like AH-1Z is a done deal, or C-130J is a done deal, or OPH is a done deal or U-214 is a done deal, or Z-10 are coming for sure, or T-129 are coming for sure, or F-16 Blk 72 is finalized and are in transit or The vipers have landed in Multan and we are hiding this news until all eight thousand of those arrive or PN will get a nuclear submarine from China in 2021-2022 or PAF is going for Su35 or PAF is going for EFT and its a done deal OR those UAE Cargo planes brought Mirages etc etc! NOTING IS A DONE DEAL UNTIL IT IS DONE. We paid for those god forsaken F-16 decades ago, remember? wasn't it a done deal at that time? US-Pak relations were great, we evaluated and decided to buy more F-16, LM and USA agreed, money was settled,, DONE DEAL???? Where are those damn planes? If people still do not understand this, all i can do is keep reminding them of their mistakes. Stubbornness is one thing, stupidity is another!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom