What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
this better be true hazrat, or else I'll be calling in a couple of sorties of tomato bombs on your dwelling. :D
I myself had given up hope. I out of the blue got the message. So I am telling you what was told to me. But recent posts on this thread of Horus also indicated that the message I got was true. But I have no clue which rifle is it.

Why not Type-56 first? QType-56 is shitty AK rip-off. While G-3 can serve for more years.

Too early to be specified openly. Lets wait for a while.

Sir though G3 replacement looks to be clear in future, what is your opinion about AK variant as it looks more rugged and can remain operational even in most harsh conditions. Your personal opinion request on AK, further what was the performance of Chinese clones being used in PA/Rangers and other agencies.

Sir though G3 replacement looks to be clear in future, what is your opinion about AK variant as it looks more rugged and can remain operational even in most harsh conditions. Your personal opinion request on AK, further what was the performance of Chinese clones being used in PA/Rangers and other agencies.
simple
we use the newer russian AKs

I loved my original Type 56 so much. The Type 56-II variant being made by us comes nowhere near the Chinese Type 56.

I would love to go anywhere with the original Chinese Type 56.

I asked the person. He has refused to reveal the name. But rest assured decision has been finalized. G3 will be replaced first.
why wont they reveal the name? it isnt highly claaififed infp
could you atleast say if its ar 10 platform or not

I loved my original Type 56 so much. The Type 56-II variant being made by us comes nowhere near the Chinese Type 56.

I would love to go anywhere with the original Chinese Type 56.
They were almost identical to the original Russian ones

Questions is that whatever will be selected should come with full ToT.

Second question is must to choose only one plateform to arm all branches of our military and para military forces

Back
Top Bottom