What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
you are right not a big difference. personally i also like the FN but the chances for arx is increasing day by day. and in my opinion arx is going to win.
let me let you into a little secret which I pose as as a question. 3 rifles BREN SCAR & ARX not theirs aesthetic appearance i.e what they look like! But the inner mechanism can you find a difference in them? all three rifle and their inner mechanisms?

I am sorry, but have you any evidence of what you are suggesting?
It is a really serius insinuation...

:lol::lol::lol: Hazrat @Zarvan you have really annoyed the Italians. hahaha

Anything that stops us from buying SCAR is unfair and bad. The obsession is amazing :rofl::rofl:
SCAR has performed best in trials and many units have tested SCAR and now if you give them Berreta as there rifle what will happen to that soldier who knows this Rifle is not the best.

SCAR has performed best in trials and many units have tested SCAR and now if you give them Berreta as there rifle what will happen to that soldier who knows this Rifle is not the best.
Hazrat @Zarvan forget your personal like and dislike you are avoiding the questions posed to you and annoyed a Italian :rofl: as well!! Dont just monitor this thread lets hear why ARX weighs 1KG heavier than stated??:cheesy:

Hazrat @Zarvan forget your personal like and dislike you are avoiding the questions posed to you and annoyed a Italian :rofl: as well!! Dont just monitor this thread lets hear why ARX weighs 1KG heavier than stated??:cheesy:
On most Rifle websites the weight was written 4.5 KG that is why I said that it's 4.5 KG

http://modernfirearms.net/assault/it/arx-200-e.html

Caliber

7.62x51 NATO

Action

Gas operated

Length, mm

730 / 890-1000

Barrel length, mm

Weight, kg

Rate of fire, rounds/minute

?

Magazine capacity, rounds

On most Rifle websites the weight was written 4.5 KG that is why I said that it's 4.5 KG

:disagree::disagree::disagree: sorry to say Hazrat @Zarvan you were wrong :(:( The Official website proved you wrong:taz:

Caliber

7.62x51 NATO

Action

Gas operated

Length, mm

730 / 890-1000

Barrel length, mm

Weight, kg

Rate of fire, rounds/minute

?

Magazine capacity, rounds

let me let you into a little secret which I pose as as a question. 3 rifles BREN SCAR & ARX not theirs aesthetic appearance i.e what they look like! But the inner mechanism can you find a difference in them? all three rifle and their inner mechanisms?

:lol::lol::lol: Hazrat @Zarvan you have really annoyed the Italians. hahaha
Sorry again, He has not annoined the italians (I suppose really a small number of italians actually follow/read this forum)
He has annoied me. Probably he has been affacted by some indian viruses :(
Actually I do not care so much about Beretta winning this or other specific contract. (By the way Beretta has just sold ARX200 partial licence production to Argentina: about 50000 rifles)
I have great respect of Pak army and I am resonably sure they will choose the most cost/effective solution.
Anyway I have got no answer from Zarvan... this is enough

Pretty sure our soldiers are not as emotional as you are regarding SCAR :lol::lol::lol: and if they are given some other platform (which will surely be an improvement over G3) they will be happy

Pretty sure our soldiers are not as emotional as you are regarding SCAR :lol::lol::lol: and if they are given some other platform (which will surely be an improvement over G3) they will be happy
It's not about being emotional It's about when you have tested something and you are given that one which you didn't recommended it doesn't sound good

It's not about being emotional It's about when you have tested something and you are given that one which you didn't recommended it doesn't sound good

and who exactly said its not recommended ?? :disagree::disagree:

Sorry again, He has not annoined the italians (I suppose really a small number of italians actually follow/read this forum)
He has annoied me. Probably he has been affacted by some indian viruses :(
Actually I do not care so much about Beretta winning this or other specific contract. (By the way Beretta has just sold ARX200 partial licence production to Argentina: about 50000 rifles)
I have great respect of Pak army and I am resonably sure they will choose the most cost/effective solution.
Anyway I have got no answer from Zarvan... this is enough
Welcome to the forum and enjoy the drama:D

Hazrat @Zarvan any response or you keeping quite on purpose:disagree::disagree:

@Horus For love of GOD will we know about the winner this year or in this century ????????????

Some body is saying that CZ-806 Bren -2 is selected. Really?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom