What's new

Pakistan’s Secret Guest: Why Neighbors Doubt Terrorism Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your actionable intelligence comes from Pakistanis living in Dubai. Lol. When is RAW making you Joint Secretary?
I am not from the intelligence community its just we speak of topics including terrorism,Indo-Pak relations and try to clear misunderstandings about each other's countries...in general what I have found is Pakistanis are very nice people and all are not religious zealots...

So your actionable intelligence comes from Pakistanis living in Dubai. Lol. When is RAW making you Joint Secretary?
yes When PAK claimed Its Bro is PAK Citizen and carrying PAK passport and tried to stop deportation to India...... That is enough proof.

A majority of Pakistanis(some of them are from Karachi) to whom i have spoken to here in Dubai confirm that Dawood is in Karachi
And we're supposed to just believe whatever you say. A majority of Indians say that you're not really human, you're the dark lord Cthulhu, risen from your watery slumber, here once again to rule over your dominion. It's not me saying it, it's Indians.

Huh? She doesn't know? Oh well, here's where he stays, Ms Tasnim Khan....Go get him if you have the spunk. Else just pipe down. You're either ignorant/plain stupid or crap scared to admit it as big brother, the ISI is watching you!

View attachment 178574

View attachment 178576

There are reports that this turd has been shifted temporarily to the AfPak region by the ISI as things were getting pretty hot, what with RAW on his tail.

More here including the video by Hamza Amir from Karachi..Exclusive: This is where Dawood lives in Karachi. A la Osama, the Pakistanis don't know!

Why would anyone believe the Crap you guys are spewing...Just pictures of someone else's houses and streets and labelling them as Dawood's Houses and streets can deceive Hindutva masses at Home but we know your cunning and tactics very well so please spare us from this load of baloney....Last i checked you just picked pics of some random guys of Lahore Pakistan from Facebook and circulated them as LeT terrorists entering India and terror alerts all over the India when they were just a couple of labourers doing their work in a mall in Lahore..

376619-Indiatodayscreenshot-1336623645-727-640x480-e1336979804474.jpg

Media exposes Indian Blunders – Pakistani traders labeled as terrorists (09 May 2012)) | Media Point

U claim certain NE regions and Kashmir is totally alienated from India..but have you heard Indian Airforce bombing them ( unlike Pakistan) . Do you know why?

Your country is run by boots ( low on IQ) who just know bombing and shortcuts, while a true democracy is about tolerance and accountability.
Cut the bull, even if you don't count the Kashmiris, India is still full of Maoists and Bodo Militants and whatnot against whom you have to launch military operations sooner or later, you're in no position to be lecturing people about 'true democracy' and 'tolerance'.
All-Out Offensive to be Launched Against Bodo Militants in Assam, Says Home Minister
Assam Bodo Attack | The Indian Express
BBC News - India Maoist rebels kill 14 policemen in Chhattisgarh
'Seven hundred of us couldn't stop hundred Maoists, appaled' : India, News - India Today
Or are you going to blame Pakistan for all this too?

You want to know 'why'? Because we have Afghanistan as a neighbor, that's why. It's the only difference between India and Pakistan in this aspect. It has nothing to do with military rule or 'true democracy'.
Bloody hell, this level of self-righteous and hypocritical garbage is unprecedented.

Cut the bull, even if you don't count the Kashmiris, India is still full of Maoists and Bodo Militants and whatnot against whom you have to launch military operations sooner or later, you're in no position to be lecturing people about 'true democracy' and 'tolerance'.
All-Out Offensive to be Launched Against Bodo Militants in Assam, Says Home Minister
Assam Bodo Attack | The Indian Express
BBC News - India Maoist rebels kill 14 policemen in Chhattisgarh
'Seven hundred of us couldn't stop hundred Maoists, appaled' : India, News - India Today
Or are you going to blame Pakistan for all this too?

You want to know 'why'? Because we have Afghanistan as a neighbor, that's why. It's the only difference between India and Pakistan in this aspect. It has nothing to do with military rule or 'true democracy'.
Bloody hell, this level of self-righteous and hypocritical garbage is unprecedented.
You should know the things before you open your mouth,

Bodo etc don't want separate nations as in your cases , they want separate State , both are different thing......

So better know and read and then reply , not everything shine in the sky is start.

Why would anyone believe the Crap you guys are spewing...Just pictures of someone else's houses and streets and labelling them as Dawood's Houses and streets can deceive Hindutva masses at Home but we know your cunning and tactics very well so please spare us from this load of baloney....Last i checked you just picked pics of some random guys of Lahore Pakistan from Facebook and circulated them as LeT terrorists entering India and terror alerts all over the India when they were just a couple of labourers doing their work in a mall in Lahore..

376619-Indiatodayscreenshot-1336623645-727-640x480-e1336979804474.jpg

Media exposes Indian Blunders – Pakistani traders labeled as terrorists (09 May 2012)) | Media Point

your problem is , you got only few selected thing and go start singing Songs

What happen when you Find Indian made Medicine on terrorist attack? you blamed india because it was imported form india... forget that???

You got only 2-3 things which you keep raping, If we started showing thing it reaches in 100's against your 2-3 things......

Pakistan blocking deportation of IM financer - Hindustan Times

Abu Hamza was in Saudi Arabia to gather funds for big terror strike; Pakistan tried to prevent his extradition: Sources

you called them your own Citizens, even PAK is now under Terror list. Even US need details of every PAK who fly in or out.

Last edited:
You should know the things before you open your mouth,

Bodo etc don't want separate nations as in your cases , they want separate State , both are different thing......

So better know and read and then reply , not everything shine in the sky is start.
This is completely irrelevant to the argument I made. Completely. We're not talking about which terrorist wants what, we're talking about Indian delusions of superiority. Did you read the post I responded to? Read before you 'open your mouth'.

That guy was lecturing Pakistanis about how good India's ''true democracy'' is, by basically saying that it has no militants or internal conflicts. I rebutted him by showing him that India itself has enough militants and separatists.

Actually, what you have said backs my point even further - if they want their own state, that means they aren't satisfied with India's ''real democracy'' which is full of ''tolerance and accountability.''

This is completely irrelevant to the argument I made. Completely. We're not talking about which terrorist wants what, we're talking about Indian delusions of superiority. Did you read the post I responded to? Read before you 'open your mouth'.

That guy was lecturing Pakistanis about how good India's ''true democracy'' is, by basically saying that it has no militants or internal conflicts. I rebutted him by showing him that India itself has enough militants and separatists.

Actually, what you have said backs my point even further - if they want their own state, that means they aren't satisfied with India's ''real democracy'' which is full of ''tolerance and accountability.''
Well what you saying wrong, In democracy , their are normally two sets of people , One want this and another want that .

If another set (minority) of people don't get what they want , they take arms which is not right and its is not flaw of democracy .In democracy , dean;t meant their is no internal conflict, it means in Democracy you can make most of people happy.

A) Full of tolerance you taking about? Thats why India is not Army against Maoist, why? it take only a week to bomb entire jungle and wipe out Maoist.

B) Thats people , sometimes say bad word in India and allow to live, Did you see the famous Painter Husain ? now compare against Rushdie and BD writer ? which muslims wanted to kill them?

Thats is what democracy is.

Pakistan will fight this war for its interests, neighbors can bark as much as they want.

The newspaper article Indians are quoting is so full of lies. That is why I insist Pakistan should intensify diplomacy. Being a country that has sacrificed so much, it must not be made a scapegoat for Indian interests and this Brahmin delusion of superiority the Indians have.

As usual, they say this and that....without any concrete proof.

Oh i went to a wedding last Saturday, there was a private bar, some tobacco aficionados.......but no Dawood bhai.

Well what you saying wrong, In democracy , their are normally two sets of people , One want this and another want that .

If another set (minority) of people don't get what they want , they take arms which is not right and its is not flaw of democracy .In democracy , dean;t meant their is no internal conflict, it means in Democracy you can make most of people happy.
I am not saying anything wrong, the guy I was responding to was saying wrong. Here, argue among each other because essentially that's what you're doing:
U claim certain NE regions and Kashmir is totally alienated from India..but have you heard Indian Airforce bombing them ( unlike Pakistan) . Do you know why?

Your country is run by boots ( low on IQ) who just know bombing and shortcuts, while a true democracy is about tolerance and accountability.
He said that because we're fighting some militants, we don't have 'true democracy'. but now you yourself are saying that a Democracy can't keep everyone happy, so that means that Pakistan fighting militants is not an indication of how good a democracy is because the champion of 'true democracy' India too has such issues. Or it means that India has no true democracy. Either way, I win.

A) Full of tolerance you taking about? Thats why India is not Army against Maoist, why? it take only a week to bomb entire jungle and wipe out Maoist.
India has already decided to launch an offensive against the Bodos, and eventually you'll need to do the same with the maoists. And its not as easy as bombing the entire jungle. God, do you know how retarded that idea is? You have huge - gigantic forests and your government wants to increase them - napalm bombing them is not only impractical, its stupid.

India’s total forest cover now stands at 697,898 sq km or 21.23% of the country’s area. That’s well short of the official goal to get cover up to 30% of land area
India's forest cover is on the up – but are the numbers too good to be true? | Vaishnavi Chandrashekhar | Environment | The Guardian

B) Thats people , sometimes say bad word in India and allow to live, Did you see the famous Painter Husain ? now compare against Rushdie and BD writer ? which muslims wanted to kill them?
Irrelevant. Absolutely irrelevant. Rushdie offended the religious sentiments of people all over the world - it has nothing to do with the topic here, which is India and Pakistan - not Hindu vs Muslim.

Pakistan will fight this war for its interests, neighbors can bark as much as they want.

The newspaper article Indians are quoting is so full of lies. That is why I insist Pakistan should intensify diplomacy. Being a country that has sacrificed so much, it must not be made a scapegoat for Indian interests and this Brahmin delusion of superiority the Indians have.
of course, if on the way, 132 Pakistani children get killed - it doesnt really matter to your government

I am not saying anything wrong, the guy I was responding to was saying wrong. Here, argue among each other because essentially that's what you're doing:

He said that because we're fighting some militants, we don't have 'true democracy'. but now you yourself are saying that a Democracy can't keep everyone happy, so that means that Pakistan fighting militants is not an indication of how good a democracy is because the champion of 'true democracy' India too has such issues. Or it means that India has no true democracy. Either way, I win.

You should the way how Democracy works , your knowledge of Democracy is wrong , In democracy Majority of people is happy & minority is Unhappy , and in Dictatorship (PAK) minority of people is happy and majority is unhappy.

India has already decided to launch an offensive against the Bodos, and eventually you'll need to do the same with the maoists. And its not as easy as bombing the entire jungle. God, do you know how retarded that idea is? You have huge - gigantic forests and your government wants to increase them - napalm bombing them is not only impractical, its stupid.

India's forest cover is on the up – but are the numbers too good to be true? | Vaishnavi Chandrashekhar | Environment | The Guardian

well ... thats why i said Indian govt not interested in Army , Bombing include using bio weapons also.

Irrelevant. Absolutely irrelevant. Rushdie offended the religious sentiments of people all over the world - it has nothing to do with the topic here, which is India and Pakistan - not Hindu vs Muslim.

Well you taking about tolerance , so Painter Hussain also offended Hindu;s ... but we are not going to kill him? Tolerance Society you talking about? democracy is about tolerance , isn't ?

Hussain offended Hindus but living and Rushdie offended muslims and hiding? which muslim country is true democracy? ( other then turkey- which also on the way of collapse) , which issue the fatwa? democracy ?

Give us the masterminds of Samjhota terrorist attack and we will think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom