What's new

Pakistan's role remarkable in reducing violence: Indian Kashmir CM

How about shoving that sorry up the civilized world's ***, US being at the top.

Civilized worlds bomb cities like Hiroshima and Nagasaki and kill hundreds of thousands.
Civilized worlds are allowed to maintain Abu Ghraib's and such.
I'm not in the mood to make a huge list, but certainly, hypocrisy is your friend, Rabbit.Rabbit.

There come the jehadists out of the woodwork. Take your disgusting ideology to another planet. We don't need it here.

You nazi loving indians can keep your dirty ideology for the indians.....kashmir will have nothing to do with it.

JHAD FOR PEACE:pakistan:

yes ,so much for your dear kashmiris!!! On one hand you say we want no blood on the valley and IA is the oppressor....on the other hand you send the cause of the blood shed of many innocent kashmiris who are taken hostage or killed by the jihadist as a last resort to save their arse from the IA......WHAT DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!......kashmirioko itna pyar shaeh nahi jata, yar......

Have a vote under the UN and lets see what the people want or take on the freedom fighters......your choice.:sniper:

The civilized world is waiting and watching to see what you indians do

Have a vote under the UN and lets see what the people want or take on the freedom fighters......your choice.:sniper:

We have done this UN referendum thing to death in many threads in this forum ! Maybe you can utilise your spare time going over some of them !
Then again, the 'Kashmiri movement' is on its last legs. Even the so called separatists are now running for elections. Now with this sponsored terrorism over and with a new government in India soon, it might be time to talk about the main Kashmiri issue. The one that Pakistan forcefully annexed in 1947/48.

We have done this UN referendum thing to death in many threads in this forum ! Maybe you can utilise your spare time going over some of them !
Then again, the 'Kashmiri movement' is on its last legs. Even the so called separatists are now running for elections. Now with this sponsored terrorism over and with a new government in India soon, it might be time to talk about the main Kashmiri issue. The one that Pakistan forcefully annexed in 1947/48.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: are you serious!!!

We have done this UN referendum thing to death

The only death i see is the kashmiris being murdered by indian occupation forces.

! Maybe you can utilise your spare time going over some of them !

Errr..its really simple
The kashmiris get a vote to choose pakistan,india or independence under the UN......dont need much time going over it.

Then again, the 'Kashmiri movement' is on its last legs. Even the so called separatists are now running for elections.

What happened to all you indians in the last local elections in kashmir.....a high turnout so the kashmiris can get there water,streets,schools ect sorted out and you thought it was a UN vote with the kashmiris accepting indian occupation.

Whay happened this time......as low as 1% turnout at some polling boths......the kashmir freedom fight has been on its last legs a hundred times before according to indians:rofl::rofl:

Now with this sponsored terrorism over and with a new government in India soon, it might be time to talk about the main Kashmiri issue. The one that Pakistan forcefully annexed in 1947/48.

Thanyou so much for showing the rest of my pakistani brothers your indian arrogance......i said from the start the indian would do nothing in return for pakistan stopping the crossing of freedom fighters into kashmir only the rubbish that you indians are coming out with now.

You indian where crying at the hight of the armed freedom struggle that if we stopped the movement of fighetrs you would have proper talks on kashmir but like true indian you know dont want to know now.
I can wait to have the last laugh when they unleash the new retrained and armed freedom fighters on you......after that its going to have to be the indian army pulls out firts and then we can talk.:pakistan:

Dabong 1

Why does pakistan want to free kashmir by cross border infiltration. Anyways pakistan wants a free kashmir ... if I am not wrong. Why not peacefully protest about it in the UN. Let the UN know that India is doing all the atrocities. Well even if it takes a long time... you would atleast be able to tarnish india's claim that Kashmiris have not been tortured and they enjoy the same privileges as the ordinary indians.

IMO rather than using the violence to get acceptability.. show the plight to the world community, wouldnt that be a diplomatic victory for the cause...

Dabong 1
Why does pakistan want to free kashmir by cross border infiltration.

We dont see no border only the LOC which is not interntional border....the same way you supply and arm non kashmiri soldiers is the same way we help the freedom fighters.

Anyways pakistan wants a free kashmir ... if I am not wrong. Why not peacefully protest about it in the UN. Let the UN know that India is doing all the atrocities. Well even if it takes a long time... you would atleast be able to tarnish india's claim that Kashmiris have not been tortured and they enjoy the same privileges as the ordinary indians.

Well its been over 60 years of and the kashmiris did not take up arms from day one.....kashmir waited for india to have a vote under the UN which if it had taken place before the 80s the indians would have won in my opinon.....after waiting for india to do what nehru promised they went through the election route only for the voting to be rigged,it was only at the end the armed struggle began.

IMO rather than using the violence to get acceptability.. show the plight to the world community, wouldnt that be a diplomatic victory for the cause...

The world community backs the kashmiris but i do agree that more could be done to show what is going on in kashmir.

Lets be civilized in your protests too.. India is not civlised enough to scum b down to some scoundrels who have taken hostage the entire valley through guns and bombs..!!! Well only peace is the solution and not gun.. both sides need to realize this else this is never going to end. Discussions should be held without prejudice and you have to give patience and time as your investment..!!!

i guess 62 years is enough patience and time given.....

Errr..its really simple
The kashmiris get a vote to choose pakistan,india or independence under the UN......dont need much time going over it.

The chance for plebiscite was there , It was Nehru who in the first place went to the UN , if troops from Pak would have withdrawn , a plebeside would have taken place , no doubt.

But today , none of the Indian Leaders are as stupid and don't wish to set a precedent for every other disgruntled community in India , any solution would have to be around this problem.

UN vote is totally dead because of Pakistan's obstructionism and subsequent sponsorship of terrorism.

As for so called Jihadi "freedom fighters", the locals detest them, as the first post on this thread correctly points out.

As stated by ex-ISI chief Lt. Gen. (retd) Qazi in the Pakistani Parliament, one single Pakistani freedom fighter organization Jaish-e-Muhammad has slaughtered thousands of innocent Kashmiris (see Jaish behind Parliament attack: ex-ISI chief ).

If one single freedom organization Jaish can slaughter thousands of locals, just imagine how many Kashmiris all the freedom fighters have slaughtered overall. It's not just the Jaish, but there are also organizations like Harkat, Hibz, Lashkar-e-Toiba, and many more.

In fact it is likely that most of the casualties in Kashmir fall in two categories - either they are innocent Kashmiris being slaughtered by Pakistani freedom fighters, or they are Pakistani freedom fighters going to Jannat after being slaughtered by Indian Army.

The freedom fighters have been treating Kashmiris with unlimited brutality - not only slaughtering them but also raping local women, cutting off noses and ears of young girls, etc.

Last edited:
The chance for plebiscite was there , It was Nehru who in the first place went to the UN , if troops from Pak would have withdrawn , a plebeside would have taken place , no doubt.

But today , none of the Indian Leaders are as stupid and don't wish to set a precedent for every other disgruntled community in India , any solution would have to be around this problem.

at that point Pakistan didn't trust the indians and thought that the INDIANS would mak us pull back and then consolidate its position in kashmir!!! Nehru only went to the UN because he knew he needed to buy himself sometime!!! :coffee:

@ HALAKU my friend HINDU times as a source and FREEDOM FIGHTERS RAPING WOMEN claims....do you expect me to believe this...and ISI genral QAZI....who QAZI HUSSAIN AHMED???

@ HALAKU my friend HINDU times as a source and FREEDOM FIGHTERS RAPING WOMEN claims....do you expect me to believe this...and ISI genral QAZI....who QAZI HUSSAIN AHMED???

Here is a Reuters story about how Jihadi freedom fighters cut of ears, nose and tongue of 14 year old Kashmiri girl Mariam Begum.

Rebels Cut Off Nose, Tongue of Kashmir Girl -Police
Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:36 AM ET

SRINAGAR, India (Reuters) - Suspected Muslim guerrillas sliced off the nose, ears and tongue of a 14-year-old girl in Indian Kashmir on Sunday, believing her to be an informer for the Indian army, police said. Mariam Begum was abducted by a group of militants from her house in Doda district south of Srinagar, Kashmir's summer capital.

"The abductee was let off by the terrorists. However her ears, nose and tongue have been chopped off," a police spokesman said.

Rebels have in the past killed or maimed people who they believe are helping Indian soldiers put down the 15-year revolt in the Himalayan region.

Elsewhere in Kashmir, 16 Muslim rebels and four soldiers were killed in
separate gun battles over the weekend as rebel violence mounted despite peace moves by India and Pakistan.

More than 100 people have been killed and scores wounded this month alone.

Authorities say the violence could be aimed at disrupting talks between India and Pakistan who agreed last month to serious and sustained negotiations for a final settlement of their dispute in Kashmir.

© Reuters 2004. All Rights Reserved.

Back
Top Bottom