What's new

Pakistan's Procrastination over Yemen Crisis

Keep your religion to yourself.

if not and when you advocated other then answer instead of making claims.
Hi ,
what the hell does that have to do with with religion, I merely posed a question, there is no need to get so much emotional

Hi ,
what the hell does that have to do with with religion, I merely posed a question, there is no need to get so much emotional

you should answer why Allama Iqbal praised IRAN instead of others.

In hadith books the only Nation that is praised the MOST are the Persians. separate chapters for the praise of people of Persia.

even ayah of Quran are telling arabs to replace them with better a nation.

why should I listen to you ?

I quoted Iqbal who is national poet and you even do not respect him.

Please give the refernce for that paritcular ayah and chapter, where your Iran is being praised.
very high coming from a person, who while ago was issued warning for bashing Pakistan, How can you forget that so easily, after all thats when you got your -ive rating, isnt?

Iran was priased or not i donnt care, i want you to answer my question like any man with self respect and ego would. Unless ofc if you donty possess, you would find it rather hard to answer it.
And from next time onwards please answer in manner required without posting irrelevant stuff

Have read this link many times ...just type in goggle the name of the cursed Abu Lolo and click on the images and and then watch the videos ....and you know it yourself ....I am out of this discussion ....!

On thing to make clear. this building is not made to praise the killer and the killer is not a shia. he was a non-muslim. but this was preserved as a proof of something. Now when this will be blown up the whole world will then know the real story. he did not kill anyone on the mosque but at a special place he built. End of story.

On thing to make clear. this building is not made to praise the killer and the killer is not a shia. he was a non-muslim. but this was preserved as a proof of something. Now when this will be blown up the whole world will then know the real story. he did not kill anyone on the mosque but at a special place he built. End of story.
I told you in plain words not to quote me and I am done with you ....so please behave a bit responsibly !

Please give the refernce for that paritcular ayah and chapter, where your Iran is being praised.
very high coming from a person, who while ago was issued warning for bashing Pakistan, How can you forget that so easily, after all thats when you got your -ive rating, isnt?

Iran was priased or not i donnt care, i want you to answer my question like any man with self respect and ego would. Unless ofc if you donty possess, you would find it rather hard to answer it.
And from next time onwards please answer in manner required without posting irrelevant stuff

why you love prophet pbuh, mecca and medina. he was not Pakistani. This is the answer.

I made it simple. that IQBAL too praised IRAN more than others. you should stop now.

either you are very less educated or you are just playing. I cannot write thesis.

why you love prophet pbuh, mecca and medina. he was not Pakistani. This is the answer.

I made it simple. that IQBAL too praised IRAN more than others. you should stop now.

either you are very less educated or you are just playing. I cannot write thesis.
Hi,
We love prophet and Makkah and Madinah, but we dont neccesarily have to love arabs because of that.

Like i said come with rock solid proof otheriwse whatever you say is just another rant that goes over the head.

An Ayah of Qur'an is worth more than anything, so i ll be more ineterestd in find that Ayah.

Hi,
We love prophet and Makkah and Madinah, but we dont neccesarily have to love arabs because of that.

Like i said come with rock solid proof otheriwse whatever you say is just another rant that goes over the head.

An Ayah of Qur'an is worth more than anything, so i ll be more ineterestd in find that Ayah.

Hi,

Allama Iqbal knows Islam and Quran better than all in Pak.
I have clearly quoted him already as he is the National poet of Pakistan.
Now Start respecting him instead of ignoring him.

I have given the quran website. you can fine there the several ayah where Allah swt threatened to replace with Better Nation. In hadith book find chapter praise for the people of Persia. (bab fazail ahle fars)

Allama Iqbal knows Islam and Quran better than all in Pak.
I have clearly quoted him already as he is the National poet of Pakistan.
Now Start respecting him instead of ignoring him.

I have given the quran website. you can fine there the several ayah where Allah swt threatened to replace with Better Nation and Allah swt always tell the truth. In hadith book find chapter praise for the people of Persia. (bab fazail ahle fars)
Hi ,
Please keep your narrow minded perspective to yourself. I never ignored Iqbal. so dont present it as such

when you make a claim you're supposed to back it up with reference.

Judging you from you past records you have a habit of making tall claims like India is Saudias puppet and the Kargil war was fought for Saudi.

I'm not denying anything, but burden of proof lies with you since you made that claim, i need you to provide evidence.

Thats how things work everywhere, thats how things work in PDF

Hi ,
Please keep your narrow minded perspective to yourself. I never ignored Iqbal. so dont present it as such
when you make a claim you're supposed to back it up with reference.
Judging you from you past records you have a habit of making tall claims like India is Saudias puppet and the Kargil war was fought for Saudi.
I'm not denying anything, but burden of proof lies with you since you made that claim, i need you to provide evidence.
Thats how things work everywhere, thats how things work in PDF

I told you keep your religion to yourself.

I told you keep your religion to yourself. when you will grow up you will get all evidences and will see things with your own eyes. End of Story.

Like a parrot that keeps on repeating same thing over and over again.
So am i to assume you were making another tall claim about praising of Iran in Qur'an?

I told you keep your religion to yourself.
now here it stops as all tacts fail.

Like a parrot that keeps on repeating same thing over and over again. So am i to assume you were making another tall claim about praising of Iran in Qur'an?

you are free in your assumptions. just read daily those ayah that mention to bring a better nation.

you are free in your assumptions. just read daily those ayah that mention to bring a better nation.
If thats case of you making tall claims. then it is said in quran woe on to those who create lies in the book of god for worldy pleasure.
Pathetic and shameful

If thats case of you making tall claims. then it is said in quran woe on to those who create lies in the book of god for worldy pleasure.
Pathetic and shameful

we seek guidance from quran but rest ......... no answer it is silent.... no one knows. pathetic and shameful. what you claim cannot bring. you violate rules and blame others. condemnable.

we seek guidance from quran but rest ......... no answer it is silent.... no one knows. pathetic and shameful. what you claim cannot bring. you violate rules and blame others.
Hi,
It doesnt suit your please dont tlak like that.
You have provided everything but the evidence, just like in previous arguments where you were warned

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom