What's new

Pakistan's Pashtuns Feel More Alone Than Ever

Nobody is stopping you from commenting and participating.

That is exactly what my fellow Indians debating with you are doing . Certainly we Indians dont like you questioning our right to put forward our point of view on a given topic :toast_sign:

Nobody is making anything inferior to anything here. I was just telling you the difference between your criteria of calling some culture great and rich and criteria of others. Something which you consider great and rich might not be great and rich for me.

Simple if you consider it making it inferior then its not the case.

Certainly if a culture is not 'Rich' for you then it has to be either Non-existant or Dull or worse , Inferior compared to some High culture .
Your opinion must be precise when you decide to criticise .

The GREAT Dravidians had sadly , lost their territorial possessions and their kinship rights long before the Lodhis marched to Delhi .
That chapter is indeed a sorry episode .
Hard for me to accept the valiant Pakhtuns had to wait for the Turks to have their share before they rot followed by a Tatar to have his share and finally getting their hands to the posessions of 'Dravidian's Lands' .
We are talking about Pakhtuns and my question to you AGAIN is , where were the GREAT Pakhtuns before the Lodhis came to Delhi ? :angel:

:disagree: why dont you read before asking.

1. The Lodhis who ruled Dehli/ sub-continent indeed were NOT The Hindu Lodhi community

Lodi (Pashto: sometimes written as Lodhi - ) is a Pashtun tribe mainly found in Afghanistan, Pakistan and in some regions of India. They were part of a wave of Pashtuns who pushed east into what is today Pakistan. Often accompanying the Timurids who conquered South Asia, the Lodi established themselves during the Islamic period as a Muslim ruling class and were valued warriors. Legend has it that the tribe derives from a descendent of Qais Abdur Rashid. The term Lodi is said to be a corruption of the Pashto word loy dha (meaning big person)

Members of this tribe established the Lodi dynasty, which ruled over the Delhi Sultanate and included the prominent ruler Ibrahim Lodi. The "Lodi" family name is often linked with the title "Khan" in the form "Khan Lodi" or "Khan-Lodhi". Sometimes only the "Khan" or "Lodi" is retained. "Khan" is a title denoting nobility, and does not necessarily mean its bearer is a Lodi or of Lodi extraction.

Today, Lodi are mainly found in Afghanistan, the North-West Frontier Province (NWFP) and in chhachh(Attock) Punjab region of Pakistan.

:lol: we also take offense in comparing practicing vulgarity in the public with Pakistani contemporary society.

Yor answer lies in the sentence below :

Khajuraho and , if we take the liberty to go behing further , Kamasutra cannot be compared to the contemporary Adult Film Industry . Any historian won't commit this insane 'BLUNDER' while studying the great Dravidian Culture .

Yor answer lies in the sentence below :

Khajuraho and , if we take the liberty to go behing further , Kamasutra cannot be compared to the contemporary Adult Film Industry . Any historian won't commit this insane 'BLUNDER' while studying the great Dravidian Culture .

Both portray sorry state of people's minds ;)

1. The Lodhis who ruled Dehli/ sub-continent indeed were NOT The Hindu Lodhi community

I happen to know very well they have nothing to do with Punjabi Hindus .
The information you have posted points to the very fact that Pakhtun Lodhis had to wait for the Turks and Timurids to finish their share before becoming Sultans .

Are pathans and rajputs similiar? lots of pashtun sights claim tht both r frm white huns is tht true?

I happen to know very well they have nothing to do with Punjabi Hindus

:rofl: dont twist words. Punjabis are not supposed to be dravidians

The information you have posted points to the very fact that Pakhtun Lodhis had to wait for the Turks and Timurids to finish their share before becoming Sultans .

You have some reading problem as well

They were part of a wave of Pashtuns who pushed east into what is today Pakistan. Often accompanying the Timurids who conquered South Asia,

Lodhi dynasty was power transfer from Sayyid Dynasty, they didn't conquered anyone and lost to the first strong oponent they faced. They ruled over current day Pakistan and North West India for less than 100 years.

But hey discussing History with you is no fun. :frown:

Lodhi dynasty was power transfer from Sayyid Dynasty, they didn't conquered anyone and lost the strong oponent they faced. They ruled over current day Pakistan and North West India for less than 100 years.

But hey discussing History with you is no fun. :frown:
Surely but when the power was transferred to Lodhis they did kept it intact by quelling uprising

"Bahlul Khan Lodi ascended the throne of the Delhi sultanate on April 19, 1451[1]. He quelled uprisings in the provinces and garnered political support by granting extensive lands to his native Afghan nobles. Bahlul spent most of his time in fighting against the Jaunpur Sultanate and ultimately annexed it. He placed his eldest surviving son Barbak on the throne of Jaunpur in 1486.
[edit] Sikandar Lodi"

BTW Sayyids are decedents of our Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) so i wonder kon kon say zakham ko chato gay ap hindustani

:rofl: dont twist words. Punjabis are not supposed to be dravidians

Sorry , but its necessary to enlighten you that Lodi exists as a surname essentially in the Punjabi Hindu community .
Besides , I replied to your folowing comment :

The Lodhis who ruled Dehli/ sub-continent indeed were NOT The Hindu Lodhi community

If you suffered some twisting of facts in mind after reading my comment --->
where were the GREAT Pakhtuns before the Lodhis came to Delhi ?
, then I would be glad to elaborate that in my previous 'quoted' statement , I am asking you where were the other valiant clans of Pakhtuns before the Lodhis ( the first and LAST Pakhtun clan on Delhi throne ) gathered Tumid left overs ?

They were part of a wave of Pashtuns who pushed east into what is today Pakistan. Often accompanying the Timurids who conquered South Asia,

EXACTLY , Pukhtuna ne Turka nal modhe ragre Shah banan to paley !

BTW Sayyids are decedents of our Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) so i wonder kon kon say zakham ko chato gay ap hindustani

I have no concern of them being decadent of your Prophet or nomads of Mongol steppe.

Agar aap pakistano ney jakham nehi chat rahe hon, to hum hindustanion kion chatye?

Historically most bloodies period of Islamic invasion happened in present day Pakistan and North-West India. In my part of India, Islam was spread by Sufis and Peers. ;)

Back
Top Bottom