What's new

Pakistan’s outgoing army chief issues warning to India

India did not listen to him when he was in power. How India will listen to him on his last day in office?

Your Modi Barks At Pakistan All Day,Do We Give A Rat's ***

Lol...we are not Army obsessed like you guys. Not even 5 percent in India know who he is. This is also exaggerated. But every one in Pakistan knows Modi. This is impact. It doesnt matter Raheel or Bajwa. Makes no difference. We handle naga, manipur, bodos, maoists and naxals all at once.

You and your elected govt. better be concerned.

And Yet You Have The Constant Urge to Post ****** In PDF :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indian forum will not give the same experience. Plenty of pat on the back without the fun of criticism or discussion with a Pakistani will make it monotonous. That brings me here. By the way its not *******, your general was really a little known face in India

Indian forum will not give the same experience. Plenty of pat on the back without the fun of criticism or discussion with a Pakistani will make it monotonous. That brings me here. By the way its not *******, your general was really a little known face in India

Pakistanis Know Him and Respect Him.Thats All That Matters

India did not listen to him when he was in power. How India will listen to him on his last day in office?
That's the trouble with India. It doesn't listen to
Kashmiri's
Sikh
Christians
Muslims
Or anyone except RSS terrorists.
But cross the border to take back what was once India. We will cut your heads off

Proverb in hindi:

Khisiyani Billi Khambha Noche

You mean to say only, muslims value their military and commanders, no other religions.

Education Fails... .

This is the error Hindus stubbornly continue to make even after a thousand years. Here he is not referring to the Islamic faith but the Muslim nation.

By which logic do you say this?
rather than understanding logic, better you go and watch
POGO-Channel-Logo.jpg

Indian troll, army is an institute, their policies on Kashmir will never change, in fact now that another uprising has spurred up in IoK, things will be tougher for the terrorist Indian army in IoK. So, instead pray for their safety. :)

Your typical pakistani poster post has only abuse and no stuff as usual.

MY FATHER IS FROM INDIAN PART OF HYDRABAD AND MY MOTHER SIDE IS INDIAN PART OF KASHMIR .
I LEFT PAKISTAN 34 YEARS AGO I BEARLY VISIT PAKISTAN.
''BUT RAHILE SHARIF RETIRED MY EYES WERE WET AND MY HEART WAS SAYING OH ALLAH THIS MAN HAS DONE HIS JOB THAT WAS A GREAT GENERAL AND MAKE SOME ONE TO FOLLOW HIS FOOT STEP THE LAST STANDING MUSLIM EMPIRE.

Your Modi Barks At Pakistan All Day,Do We Give A Rat's ***

I think you guys give too much importance. I see tht on Pakistan media all the day.

I KIND OF LOST INTEREST IN PAKISTAN BUT THIS MAN HAS MADE MOST OF ALL PAKISTANI WHO LIVE ABOARD .STAR PAY ATTENTION TO MUSLIM UMMAH.
ALLAH BLEES HIM AND HIS FAMILY GIVE HIS WHOLE FAMIL JANNAT -UL- FIRDOSE. AMEEN

What will happen if we will not listen????
He will send more terrorists in Kashmir to be mulched??

Back
Top Bottom