What's new

Pakistan's Nuclear Submarine Project

Reason???Also,when u get better range and more payload with almost similar acoustic signature,then why not???

U never know

Thats an illogical post of a 9 year old kid.....:crazy:

Nope.It is`nt

And where did i say it was nuclear?:p:

So we did not build babur?:o:

BS.So the labs of indian unis r more high tech than advanced R&D centres in Pakistan:lol::lol::lol::sarcastic:
Dear Bro, please note that we do not build weaponry for the sake of arming. We get as per our minimum requirement. Our defence budget is not much to have nuclear subs. Also i assure you, with the most efficient people of PN, it makes no difference to have AIP or Nuc. AIP as per signatures is more better than nuclear ones. And i along with all economists believe that Pakistan cannot withstand a war of weeks. Even 65, 71 subs sustained till end of wars. My point is Pakistan doesnt need nuclear propelled subs, but it may have SLBMs if convenient. Savy? :cheers:

We are making tanks, jets, missiles
They said we couldn't do any but here we are

Look at the Arjunk and LCA in comparison

We got tot for the Agostas and Pakistan engineers also utilise chinese labs

What i am saying is just like the Babur, Raad, AlKhalid and JF17 be ready to gawp with a open mouth when Pakistan brings out its r sub

Sorry dear our research lab and institute could not be find on ur GOOGLE8-)

There are so many secret R and D labs and institutions are available , that are working efficiently even ur bloody RAW and CIA don't have knowledge about them. . :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

One more thing Pakistan Missile Technology is the most strongest Technology in the world. . Not like indian's missile that had failed mostly:chilli:
Pakistan Babur Cruise missile is indigenously made:
The Babur's airframe is made up of a tubular fuselage, with a pair of folded wings attached to the middle section and the empennage at the rear along with the propulsion system. Propelled by a jet fan the Babur has a maximum speed of approximately 550 mph. On launch, a booster rocket provides additional thrust to accelerate the missile away from the launch vehicle. After the launch the wings unfold, the booster rocket is jettisoned and the jet engine started. On June 6, 2012 Pakistan conducted a successful test-fire of the multi-tube, indigenously developed Cruise Missile Hatf-VII (Babur), which can carry both nuclear and conventional warheads with stealth capabilities. It was the third test-fire conducted by Pakistan in the recent past, of different capacity and load. “It can carry both nuclear and conventional warheads and has stealth capabilities,” said an official announcement of the ISPR. “It also incorporates the most modern cruise missile technology of Terrain Contour Matching (Tercom) and Digital Scene Matching and Area Co-relation (DSMAC), which enhances its precision and effectiveness manifolds.”:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Yes, there are air tunnels and cyclotrons , anechoic chambers, more over, proper research centre for semiconductor at UNIVERSITIES!
Well you won't get. I have seen the research profile of your institutes. And there is no secret about any such thing that is a military project or whatever. More advance things are taught in India, network topology, graphene research etc etc..

When you don't even have a single institute or clean room or just two outdated anechoic chamber at NUST other I don't know, where the hell you designed navigation and telemetry electronics for babur? WTF man? These things are not secret even if you have.

this is the best you have
Lab Facilities
U did not googled properly google again . :lol::D:omghaha:
u just listen the name of NUST han . . . there are also some universities I am giving u some more name:
IST, GIK, PIEAS. . . BUT ON WEB SITE U WOULD NOT FIND THE BABUR DESIGN:omghaha:

In either case, ANY further discussion on India or Indian systems will lead to warnings.

I guess these warnings are applicable to these guys @Oscar ?

One more thing Pakistan Missile Technology is the most strongest Technology in the world. . Not like indian's missile that had failed mostly:chilli:

We are making tanks, jets, missiles
They said we couldn't do any but here we are

Look at the Arjunk and LCA in comparison

We got tot for the Agostas and Pakistan engineers also utilise chinese labs

What i am saying is just like the Babur, Raad, AlKhalid and JF17 be ready to gawp with a open mouth when Pakistan brings out its r sub

Back
Top Bottom