What's new

Pakistan's Nuclear Submarine Development | News and Discussions

IN is more than capable to destroy half of pakistan....our IA and IAF would be a over kill

As if We would allow your ships to Leave the port eh? ballistic missiles raining down on your ports will be suffice! And sending PN to do a clean up operation would be a overkill than

Haha desperate answer bachai. Keep this in mind this isn't BR where you can talk cr@p and other morons like you would praise you for that. Be careful or else we know how to handle dog sh!t like you.
This is a pakistani forum .... so it is not a surprise that pig $hit like you when faced with facts turns desparete and resort to name calling and then starts giving dhamkis , as if I care..........

We all know Indian lies... In 1965 they claimed they took down 11 F-86's. Those F-86 were lined up after that Indian claim. :rofl:

PNS Ghazi was never sunk by IN, another Indian lie, just like the F-86s.

Does calling your own soldiers as Terrorists count as lying ???

India today still has bad army, they can't even make bullets, so have to buy from Russia. Everything in their country is Russian made... Even their two AC's right now are retired Soviet Era AC's, which one is helicopter pad ship because it's so small.

Btw, there is no Indian GPS and wtf is boomers?

Mate what are you talking about? Arms I ports from Russia are proportionally decreasing as imports from Isreal and the West increase. The current IN ACC is ex British, the second ACC under construction (IAC-1) is being made in INDIA so the only ACC that will ever be of Russian origin in IN history will be INS Vikramditya.

+ read about IRNSS- Indian GPS system.

Are you a fcuking dumbass? Pakistan Navy is better than Indian Navy which relies on Retired Russian ships..

Says the one who thinks LeT on a canoe is a threat :rofl:

Indian Navy officers chicken out when they see Pakistan Navy, forget about Indian Coast Guard... Btw, which retired Russian ships did you put in your Coast Guard now?

Ate I don't know of you are spouting out this nonsense on purpose or because of ignorance- India hasn't bought a second hand Russian ship for at least 3 decades (bar the INS VIKRAMDITYA) and now most of IN/ICG on order are wing built in Indian shipyards as we speak.

The point about ICG is valid as it has been stated the PN's primary goals are coastal defence which isn't to dissimilar to the ICG's mission statement and with the ICG inducting ships in excess of 3000 tonnes (which would be classified as destroyers in many navies round the world) with 100s of ships and a/c on order the comparison is apt. Especially considering the ambitions of the IN to be a expeditionary force able to project power all over the world- the PN simply can't compete. It is a matter of economics- the Indian economy is 7-8 times larger than the Pakistani economy with the defence budgets being equally proportional and with India growing at a considerably faster rate than Paksitan there is no way the later can keep up mcomsider this, the P-15A and P-17A ships cost close to $1 BN EACH ($1.2 BN for P-15A and $900 million-1 BN for P-17A) this is almost equivalent to the entire PN annual capital aquistions budget and the IN has orders for more than 20 of such vessels. Similarly it is as plausible for the PN to "go nuclear" wrt a SSBN as it is to procure a ACC the fincaices alone can't justify it- the initial purchase and subsequent training and operating costs would bleed the PN budget dry.

Joke of the day

"India more than capable of destroying Pakistan", they just dont do it from the goodness of their heart.

I think after this statement we should all surrender to Indian...if any Pakistan see an Indian anywhere in the world they should surrender, kiss their hands and bow to them...for not destroying Pakistan although they could.

This is a pakistani forum .... so it is not a surprise that pig $hit like you when faced with facts turns desparete and resort to name calling and then starts giving dhamkis , as if I care..........

You were called what you have actually proved to be with your posts. This is problem with as$ clowns like you. You present some cr@p as a fact and when we give you reality check you start whining and trolling untill your back side is kicked by a mod.

Move on kid, you are a brain less low life who is not surprisingly proud of reinventing a wheel.

Another thread ruined by Indians ! I wonder where the mods are ...

You were called what you have actually proved to be with your posts. This is problem with as$ clowns like you. You present some cr@p as a fact and when we give you reality check you start whining and trolling untill your back side is kicked by a mod.

Move on kid, you are a brain less low life who is not surprisingly proud of reinventing a wheel.

Sorry uncleji , looks like showing the sorry state of PN and your non-existent naval capability has broke your nerve ....

Even after being a senior member more of your name calling and verbal bull$hit only shows who the actual brain less low life and as$ clowns is ...and that's YOU....:wave:.

wow and Pakistanis are sane members talking purely ontopic. :rolleyes:

Check post # 3 and let me know if that activates your grey matter ... Or keep remaining in denial mode ... I do not give a damn **** about the Indian naval capability , this thread wasn't about it ... Why is it so difficult for your lot to remain on topic and contribute something meaningful ? :azn:

India today still has bad army, they can't even make bullets, so have to buy from Russia. Everything in their country is Russian made... Even their two AC's right now are retired Soviet Era AC's, which one is helicopter pad ship because it's so small.

Btw, there is no Indian GPS and wtf is boomers?
SSBNs are called "Boomers".

Check post # 3 and let me know if that activates your grey matter ... Or keep remaining in denial mode ... I do not give a damn **** about the Indian naval capability , this thread wasn't about it ... Why is it so difficult for your lot to remain on topic and contribute something meaningful ? :azn:
their is a procedure called reporting Idk whether u got it or not as we r talking about grey matter.
try n open ur eyes about wat ur talking about n be realistic , trolls ruined this thread not only Indian ones.

Sorry uncleji , looks like showing the sorry state of PN and your non-existent naval capability has broke your nerve ....

Even after being a senior member more of your name calling and verbal bull$hit only shows who the actual brain less low life and as$ clowns is ...and that's YOU....:wave:.

Sorry kid. Now if you have an organ named as brain then you shouldn't boost on reinventing a wheel because this world doesn't give much respect to such idiotic ventures. Come up with something which isn't reinventing and then boost over it. You might be respected.

please don't spread your propaganda .
HMS Oudh, Charity and PNS Khaibar, Muhafiz ,All weren't even taking part in war, due to shortage of Ammunation. But still the problem is Casualties? Nothing is mentioned about it. Mate! My relatives were their in ships , there is lot hidden about that attack. Wiki lacks lot of information and it mainly use indian resorces, I know most Pakistanis don't know wat happened at there during indian attack but I know many personalities who were there during indian attack. How they bombed merchant ships ,islands, fired on civilians. there targets were achieved , but still they targeted non military areas. that wats the different B\w PN and IN . PN only targeted your strategic assets.

Back
Top Bottom