What's new

Pakistan's naval ship makes first ever call at Novorossiysk Black Sea port

Aslat+is+F-22P+Zulfiquar+Class+frigate+PNS+Aslat+Frigate+Pakistani+Navy+Russian+Black+Sea+port+of+Novorossiysk+Russian+Black+Sea+Fleet+pn+missile+antiship+purchased+sold+guided+missile+frigate+(1).jpg

Read more: F-22P PNS Aslat Frigate Reaches at Russian Port of Novorossiysk ~ Pakistan Military Review

The strange things are being cooked at the Naval dockyard, rest is just a hello/hi mission to improve cooperation and (if they are able ) to find new ingredients for the recipe.

Chinese have been with us all along this effort.And it is good to see that we are able to extend our arms towards the Russians.
BTW a nice journey for the newly built frigate.

Main thing is Ruskies are holding back our hands and this holding is not to pressurize some butt licjers……:pop:

the more interesting fact is what our naval ship docking in some international country has to do with yr people and u?:azn:

No Indians posted in this thread untill one of your compatriot brought India into the thread .

I think this is a great opening for pak/russ relationship !! Russy are also reassising their overall forign policy in the world and now Pakistan has emerged someone they like to keep close !!!

the more interesting fact is what our naval ship docking in some international country has to do with yr people and u?:azn:

Its got everything to with us. We are looking to know all that your "new toy" can do and cannot do! :azn:

finally some good move from Pakistan , sooner or later relationship with USA will come to an end , so if we go for russia so it will be helpful for both , Russian can also invest in many other projects in Pakistan. i can see the table is now changing , i like how Russians interfere in matter of iran and Syria and so USA back-off from his desires . Russians are now showing their influence in world politics more openly ...

nd hows that :lol:
JF-17 was being integrated with Nuclear capable Raad

Nuclear capable, yes, but not nuclear.

Buying RD-93 from Russia (via China regardless) comes with strings attached. So far, it has effectively neutralised Pakistan's nuclear capability in respect to JF-17 Thunders, hence, Pakistan needs a shed loads of Chinese engines.

Or, I could be totally wrong.

Allah and His Rasool Sallallhu Alaihi Was-Sallam Know Best.

RD-93 means Pakistan cannot arm its JF-17 Thunders with nukes.
Nuclear capable, yes, but not nuclear.

Buying RD-93 from Russia (via China regardless) comes with strings attached. So far, it has effectively neutralised Pakistan's nuclear capability in respect to JF-17 Thunders, hence, Pakistan needs a shed loads of Chinese engines.

Or, I could be totally wrong.

Allah and His Rasool Sallallhu Alaihi Was-Sallam Know Best.

Incorrect, for delivering nuclear payloads (unguided bombs/cruise missiles) dedicated wiring and arming controls are required, which are not related to the engine in any way.

No problem just change the engine when going for the nuke strike !!! are u kidding me man !

Incorrect, for delivering nuclear payloads (unguided bombs/cruise missiles) dedicated wiring and arming controls are required, which are not related to the engine in any way.

I don't mean it that way. I mean, Russia put a clause in the deal that Pakistan Air Force cannot arm the JF-17 Thunders with nukes if they're to be flown with the RD-93 engines.

No doubt, Pakistan can wire the nukes with the JF-17 Thunders secretly but I am under the assumption that this is the condition China/Pakistan had to agree to if they wanted the RD-93.

Maybe I'm just fear-mongering.

Allah and His Rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Was-Sallam Know Best.

Back
Top Bottom