What's new

Pakistan's National Identity, My thoughts and opinions on Pakistan's problems.

Most likely bitter because you never got Pak nationality, bro most Pakistani Pashtuns don't want you guys to get Pakistani nationality.

From my experience the most bitter opponents of Afghans are Pakistani Pashtuns.

Both my grandparents were born in "Pakistan" LOLLLLLL

I didn't want them to get nationality either.

You simp for Iran, so I think you are Irani.

This will never happen unless Pakistanis start looking inward and be interested in other provinces cultures rather than attending AP Dhillon concerts.

Seriously, Pakistanis I have met know more East Punjabi singers than Pakistani Pashto singers. This is a problem!!!!

Define "Pakistani Nationalism" and "Pakistaniyat" you can't have lack of something people can barely define lmaooo

Majority use "Indo-Pak" LOL or use "Afghan"

And not knowing who others are.

We are emotionally unstable because of Hum TV.

💯💯💯💯💯

The main tenant of Pakistani nationalism is that we are a safe-space for the various tribes that have lived here for many millenia. Free to practice our unique way of life and preserve our unique, culture and heritage. Away from foreign oppression and hardship.

dude you are wrong lol, check his posting history :lol:

Its funny how Pakistanis know little to nothing about their own country its sad and hilarious.

Most people from Quetta and ex-FATA have this opinion, we aren't anti Pakistan. But people have some genuine concerns and criticism.

Sound fake? I can speak fluent Pashto and others know me from some time in this forum LOLLLL

Quetta isn't "multi-ethnic" its majority Pashtun and Baloch. There's been migration to that place recently,

Its not a lie that diaspora and people from ex-FATA, rest of Balochistan, and Quetta era do genuinely feel left out of the mainstream conversation. Even diaspora feel that way.

You still haven't answered my question, how come Pakistanis came name more East Punjabi singers than Pakistani Pashto singers? How come Pakistani diapsora have no idea about the other provinces but somehow we are all "one".

There needs to be some serious introspection, because after Imran Khan being taken out there is a rising level of discontent.

Moment I disagree I with Pakistan I am now Afghan refugee 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Yo most Afghans promote PTM or TTP, they aren't pro Imran Khan.

Most Pakistanis don't know anything about Pashtunkhwa so its okay tho :lol:

Yep I am convinced now, the flipping of your perspective defo you are an imposter, but have at it, it will not hurt the Pakistani people or state a jot.

The answer lies in something very simple. In the city you live in go take a drive through Pakistani majority area and see if anything is peddled as Pakistani. You will struggle. Instead Arab, Desi, Turkish, Indian, Asian, Apna will be used.

It's like a Pakistan is a dirty name. Our own people don't even use it. Others use it but only to heap contempt or denigrate us.

10/10. If you have followed me over the last ten years on PDF you will know I have been banging on about this year after year.

In the Luton/St Albans area, Pakistanis freely portray their Pakistani identity and heritage. It's like the younger generation of Pakistanis have a lot of pride in their identity and heritage. All the restaurants and shops refer to themselves as Pakistani.

Its funny how Pakistanis know little to nothing about their own country its sad and hilarious.

Most people from Quetta and ex-FATA have this opinion, we aren't anti Pakistan. But people have some genuine concerns and criticism.

Of course they do, but they are the same as their brothers and sisters everywhere, lol Karachi is the biggest Pashtun city in the world, but like I said keep pushing the ondian narrative it does not matter a jot.

Yep I am convinced now, the flipping of your perspective defo you are an imposter, but have at it, it will not hurt the Pakistani people or state a jot.

"Flipping of perspective"

I am not even "anti-Pak" I just have some concerns and questions. But, unfortunately Pakistan isn't ready for intellectually rigorous conversations.

More you ignore and put your head in the sand, the more the problem is going to grow, just saying 😉

If you think I am larping, wait what average person from Waziristan or Dera Bugti or even Gwadar has to say 😂 😂 😂

You'll say they are larping.

Is JSQM full of larps o_O

You working injun wikipedia well done. 👏

Sound fake? I can speak fluent Pashto and others know me from some time in this forum LOLLLL

Quetta isn't "multi-ethnic" its majority Pashtun and Baloch. There's been migration to that place recently,

Its not a lie that diaspora and people from ex-FATA, rest of Balochistan, and Quetta era do genuinely feel left out of the mainstream conversation. Even diaspora feel that way.

You still haven't answered my question, how come Pakistanis came name more East Punjabi singers than Pakistani Pashto singers? How come Pakistani diapsora have no idea about the other provinces but somehow we are all "one".

There needs to be some serious introspection, because after Imran Khan being taken out there is a rising level of discontent.

Moment I disagree I with Pakistan I am now Afghan refugee 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Yo most Afghans promote PTM or TTP, they aren't pro Imran Khan.

Most Pakistanis don't know anything about Pashtunkhwa so its okay tho :lol:

WHERE is the evidence that proves Pakistani Punjabis are into indian punjabi culture? If you don't have any evidence but rely on your opinions and conjectures it means you are probably lying and making it up.

"Flipping of perspective"

I am not even "anti-Pak" I just have some concerns and questions. But, unfortunately Pakistan isn't ready for intellectually rigorous conversations.

More you ignore and put your head in the sand, the more the problem is going to grow, just saying 😉

Yeah pushing an indian perspective, yep Pakistan is artificial, but endia with no common religion or culture or language are the best lol it is so transparent. I'm not mad keep at it, see if it gets you anywhere

WHERE is the evidence that proves Pakistani Punjabis are into indian punjabi culture? If you don't have any evidence but rely on your opinions and conjectures it means you are probably lying and making it up.

It's an indian trying to promote discord, lol it is so transparent its funny.

Of course they do, but they are the same as their brothers and sisters everywhere, lol Karachi is the biggest Pashtun city in the world, but like I said keep pushing the ondian narrative it does not matter a jot.

The ones I met frankly have no idea bout kuchi dresses or Attan. How is that even Indian narrative?

Some people I have met couldn't name me a single city in Balochistan? Its imperative to know some phrases or stuff from each province rather than sort of imposing it on a whole.

Because then some feel alienated. Some Pashtun diaspora kids don't speak Urdu, as a result the sort of media they listen and are exposed to leaves them left out of mainstream Pakistani stuff.

To prevent this from happening we should build a big tent or an umbrella of Pakistani identity. Iran made a music video depicting different groups.

Both my grandparents were born in "Pakistan" LOLLLLLL

I didn't want them to get nationality either.

You simp for Iran, so I think you are Irani.

Hahahahahaah carry on, buddy. You are so desperate

Some Pakistanis in Pakistan wanted AP Dhillon to come to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom