What's new

Pakistan's National Identity, My thoughts and opinions on Pakistan's problems.

Than what exactly are you doing on Pakistan defense forum?
What's the point?
Perplexed by how a country full of a relatively intellgient race can screw things up so badly. Its on its last leg, these past events in pakistan show you how easy it is to manipulate and control that country. Joined the forum because i was in disbelief and embarrassed for the pakistani people. Also makes me feel grateful that i am not in that country.

It is a failed state. Thank god my parents left the country 50 years ago. You can be proud of your failed state. Literally every Pakistani youth is trying to escape the country. What are you proud of? If you are so proud stay in pakistan and build it up. Everyone know its the land of no opportunity. Problem is there is no opportunity due to massive corruption in every part of society. You had a chance for some self respect by having imran khan who was trying to make some changes but of course as he was removed the pakistani people watched it all happened for a couple bucks and started looking for handouts again. Look at bangladesh, that country has succeeded. The only thing that succeded in pakistan is zardari and sharrifs bank accounts. Lol
Harsh truth

It is a failed state. Thank god my parents left the country 50 years ago. You can be proud of your failed state. Literally every Pakistani youth is trying to escape the country. What are you proud of? If you are so proud stay in pakistan and build it up. Everyone know its the land of no opportunity. Problem is there is no opportunity due to massive corruption in every part of society. You had a chance for some self respect by having imran khan who was trying to make some changes but of course as he was removed the pakistani people watched it all happened for a couple bucks and started looking for handouts again. Look at bangladesh, that country has succeeded. The only thing that succeded in pakistan is zardari and sharrifs bank accounts. Lol

Perplexed by how a country full of a relatively intellgient race can screw things up so badly. Its on its last leg, these past events in pakistan show you how easy it is to manipulate and control that country. Joined the forum because i was in disbelief and embarrassed for the pakistani people. Also makes me feel grateful that i am not in that country.

Since your grandparents had left the country 50 years ago, it is no wonder you are unable to connect nor understand your Pakistani Heritage, If you've still left any. It's better for a person like you, who's far removed from it, to not carry it anyway.

What connects me to my heritage is not the unstable and constantly changing politics of the country, but it is the land i was born in, all the places i've lived in, all the people i've met and got along with, and all those things unique to a Pakistani brought up, the culture and what not. It is in the tongue i speak, and perhaps even in my mannerisms.

You clearly don't have any of that and many others do, so there's no point in arguing about it. Just, Perhaps you shouldn't rub your inferiority complex onto other Pakistanis, to which, these things hold a sentimental value.

Since your grandparents had left the country 50 years ago, it is no wonder you are unable to connect nor understand your Pakistani Heritage, If you've still left any. It's better for a person like you, who's far removed from it, to not carry it anyway.

What connects me to my heritage is not the unstable and constantly changing politics of the country, but it is the land i was born in, all the places i've lived in, all the people i've met and got along with, and all those things unique to a Pakistani brought up, the culture and what not. It is in the tongue i speak, and perhaps even in my mannerisms.

You clearly don't have any of that and many others do, so there's no point in arguing about it. Just, Perhaps you shouldn't rub your inferiority complex onto other Pakistanis, to which, these things hold a sentimental value.
Thats great you can hold your sentimental value.. that wont get your results. Not sure where you are getting this inferiority complex stuff from. This is all the harsh truth which many pakistanis refuse to see. Its a sinking ship and no one to blame except for the greed of a select few and the complacency of the rest of the population. There was great potential. I am realist and buddy the house in burning down.

Where were you born?

Pride always leads to a fall.

The term is Pakistani American not American Pakistani.
Born in 🇺🇸
I can care less what you want to call it. Im american and parents are from pakistan. There.

Thats great you can hold your sentimental value.. that wont get your results. Not sure where you are getting this inferiority complex stuff from. This is all the harsh truth which many pakistanis refuse to see. Its a sinking ship and no one to blame except for the greed of a select few and the complacency of the rest of the population. There was great potential. I am realist and buddy the house in burning down.

Born in 🇺🇸
I can care less what you want to call it. Im american and parents are from pakistan. There.

We call people like you nariyal in Pakistan.

On point 💯

Harsh truth

Our country is like a flock of flamingoes

We just stick our heads in the sand and ignore problems.

Many times in this very thread I was getting called Indian just for pointing out uncomfortable truths.

Born in 🇺🇸

Bro watch out you are gonna get called "Indian" for pointing out an uncomfortable fact! 😂

How is he a coconut, he is just stating the obvious.

On point 💯

Many times in this very thread I was getting called Indian just for pointing out uncomfortable truths.

Bro watch out you are gonna get called "Indian" for pointing out an uncomfortable fact! 😂

I was okay with what he was saying when he introduced himself as American-Pakistani, but when he changed his tune to I’m just American, I really couldn’t give a flying jumbo 747 ****.

I was okay with what he was saying when he introduced himself as American-Pakistani, but when he changed his tune to I’m just American, I really couldn’t give a flying jumbo 747 ****.
Yea your missing the point buddy

Cool. If I give you a greencard and a couple dollars you will change your tune real quick like Bajwa

On point 💯

Oh the inevitable “you’re an indian!” When they dont have a response. Meanwhile india and bangladesh are advancing and pakistanis are out there watching zardari and sharif take turns raping the country lol. Priorities people. Wake up jokers

Last edited:

Many times in this very thread I was getting called Indian just for pointing out uncomfortable truths
Chronic denialism as a coping mechanism.

Its better for oversease pakistanis to just avoid telling people or deny being pakistani.
So where are you going to tell people you are from? 🤣🤣🤣

Indian??? Afghan???? Chinese??? :rofl:

Last edited:
Average Indian knows more than 2-3 languages. Majority of Pakistanis don't know what my cultural clothes and dance is called let alone name a single city in Balochistan.

If looking at India and seeing something right they do is "suspect" then go on, maybe Pakistani fitrat is to hide your head in the sand and pretend nothing is wrong like flamingoes.
Tbh this could all be fixed in Pak studies

Do they not teach regional culture in Pak studies?

Also there could be a yearly festival in Islamabad showcasing regional cultures. I don't know if it exists but it would definitely help everyone being more aware about each other.

Also more regional TV channels who can explain the ongoing political tensions in their regional language.

Yea your missing the point buddy

Cool. If I give you a greencard and a couple dollars you will change your tune real quick like Bajwa

Oh the inevitable “you’re an indian!” When they dont have a response. Meanwhile india and bangladesh are advancing and pakistanis are out there watching zardari and sharif take turns raping the country lol. Priorities people. Wake up jokers

I’m a dual citizen already.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom