What's new

'Pakistan's Nasr missile is the most dangerous development in South Asia'

Lol don't wordy when our jawans will be targeted with nuclear tipled missiles which will lead to NAD and you will also end up damaging your own land so then India had the power to retaliate with same voice.
And others sitting in west will just enjoy Pakistan getting attacked.
First by your own missiles which you will use on your land and
Second when India will use ballistic missiles.
So just chill and take your pill.
Yea damaging a desert isn't going to do anything. And India will be foolish to use ballistic missiles. You've lost it lol.

wow great logic buddy, International critics will blame pakistan first... NASr have 60KM radius with max 5kt yield... the fallout will curse on both sides... if you use tactical or BM or whatever it is.. India will convert it into full scale war..do you think we will sit calm when you use a short range missile ???
You better sit calmly unless you want an *** whooping. :p

First I thought it was mosquito, now realized that Pakistanis are firing Nasr missiles.....damn..my feet are itching! :D

Pakistan is only going to use tactical nuclear weapons on Indian army if it has acquired a significant chuck of its territory and despite repeated conventional attempts by Pakistan army it has not been able to recover that area back.

It is very very plausible that we're going to use nasr in such a scenario and the hogwash that Indian keep repeating that India will respond with an all out nuclear attack is just that; hogwash. International community is going to gang up on India to not use nukes and back the fuckk off from Pakistan after the use of nasr in Pakistani territory. It would serve as a warning sign to the entire world that shit is about to hit the fan so make an effort to stop it if you want to avoid a nuclear winter.

Lol don't worry your nuclear missile will not prevent India to annihilate pakistan.
You can try whenever you want to start nuclear war.:D
please Leave me alive when you ""ANNIHILATE"" pakistan. Please. i Request you... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Launch those Nasr missiles now !!!

4432.jpg

pakistan-test-fires-hatf-ix-nasr-missile-1383644762-6081.jpg
jaldi karro sirji :D

ruk-ja-pehle-like-kar-lene-de.jpg

India has chosen to fight at sub-conventional level but evidence in this regard is not taken into account. In making such exaggerated claims, the authors tend to focus only on Pakistan’s reaction and not the triggers. The only lesson to draw here is to check sources and not believe everything written on a webpage. It is easier said than done. Pakistan reluctantly entered the nuclear fray due to repeated Indian provocations. Likewise, its decision to develop short-range-low yield (SRLY) nuclear weapons is not an initiative, rather a measured reaction to the Indian adoption of a dangerous nuclear doctrine to fight a limited war under Pakistan’s nuclear threshold. Islamabad looks at these SRLY weapons as deterrence stabilisers. It is up to the Indians take this capability into account and resist initiating a war with the ‘hope’ that Pakistan would not respond.

Back
Top Bottom