What's new

Pakistan’s Muslim solidarity disappears

It was a reply to someone who brought India into this thread? Do you wish to tell that person to remain on topic?

OP doesn't have the term 'India' either ? So why did you bring India into this thread in t he first place ?

I don't wear a Lungi. Your assumption is wrong.

Lungi too isn't a topic of this thread. So this advice is best suited for you, my dear friend.

BTW, the topic is Pakistan cry for Muslims all over the world but don't shed a single tear for Uighur Muslims because of the fear of China. The OP talks about hypocrisy and selective outrage. Your comments ?

Hindus don't decide that. You don't have any concept of any Islamic principles, including solidarity.

No, there is no documentation of mass rape occurring in the sub-continent. That story about Qasim has no historical backing.

You're only revealing how little you know about what you're talking about.

Mass rape has always been a Hindu thing. It began with the partition and we are seeing it today in India and Kashmir. They are also exporting Hindutva to Sri Lanka and Burma.

Muslims have a high sense of honor for women, this is why these sub-humans wish to dishonor females to tarnish that honor. They are doing nothing but earning Hellfire for them.

Now Hindu radicals in India have begun raping Hindu female children, women, and tourists. This is the end result when you promote violence, hate, and communal frenzy against others.

Here is the actual truth. Pakistan is scared. Any stance it takes on this matter can inspire the terrorist fraternity in its boundary which may lead to training and jihadi knowledge transfer to the Chinese Muslims. As we know it, given, Chinese fear and hate toward islamic extremism, they will not take it lightly. So yeah, Pakistan will only care for Muslims if they are not in China.

Hindus don't decide that. You don't have any concept of any Islamic principles, including solidarity.
You're right I'm not aware of Islamic principles. So I'll ask you - do these principles tell you to cry for all the Muslims except the Chinese ones ?

Here is the actual truth. Pakistan is scared. Any stance it takes on this matter can inspire the terrorist fraternity in its boundary which may lead to training and jihadi knowledge transfer to the Chinese Muslims. As we know it, given, Chinese fear and hate toward islamic extremism, they will not take it lightly. So yeah, Pakistan will only care for Muslims if they are not in China.

Fool's analysis.

It was a reply to someone who brought India into this thread? Do you wish to tell that person to remain on topic?

OP doesn't have the term 'India' either ? So why did you bring India into this thread in t he first place ?

I don't wear a Lungi. Your assumption is wrong.

Lungi too isn't a topic of this thread. So this advice is best suited for you, my dear friend.

BTW, the topic is Pakistan cry for Muslims all over the world but don't shed a single tear for Uighur Muslims because of the fear of China. The OP talks about hypocrisy and selective outrage. Your comments ?
you need to read the article, jumping blindly into everything with set mindset can carry you so far, after that sanghi gets exposed.

India and China mentioned in the article in same context, Pakistan is just mentioned for not raising voice.

read balik.

You're only revealing how little you know about what you're talking about.

Possibly I may know little but what I know is correct and not the madrasa version of history mold to suite the wishful thinking.

You're right I'm not aware of Islamic principles. So I'll ask you - do these principles tell you to cry for all the Muslims except the Chinese ones ?
Tell us which Muslim countries cry for Xinjiang? What makes you believe Pakistan should be the sole nation to do so?

Who cry for those innocent Muslims?

The Persecution of Turkey's Kurds
https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2016/02/25/the-persecution-of-turkeys-kurds.html
n36896.jpg

The international community, especially UNSC memebers should work together to give 50 million Kurds a home, so they can be free of Turkish persecution, slaughtering and cultural genocide. Muslim countries should stand solidarity with their Kurdish Muslim brothers being tortured and killed in Kurdistan.

I see some people repeatedly raise voice about Xinjiang but never for Kurdish Muslims brothers being killed and tortured in Kurdistan, kind of puzzled , why? Aren't Kurds Muslims? They have 50 million people and are consistently being tortured, displaced and killed in their own ancestral land, why no Muslims raised the voice against this centuries old atrocity?

That's not the truth.

The truth is that Pakistan never really cared about Muslim solidarity and "Ummah" to begin with. It has always used the muslim card for geostrategic and political gains. Pakistan gets nothing by supporting the Uyghur cause and has everything to lose by antagonizing China, so its in their best interest to not poke their nose in this issue.

The international community, especially UNSC memebers should work together to give 50 million Kurds a home, so they can be free of Turkish persecution, slaughtering and cultural genocide. Muslim countries should stand solidarity with their Kurdish Muslim brothers being tortured and killed in Kurdistan.

I see some people repeatedly raise voice about Xinjiang but never for Kurdish Muslims brothers being killed and tortured in Kurdistan, kind of puzzled , why? Aren't Kurds Muslims? They have 50 million people and are consistently being tortured, displaced and killed in their own ancestral land, why no Muslims raised the voice against this centuries old atrocity?
Kurds are from Iran...they should go seek land from there.
Kurds are NOT native to Anatolia.

Oh and Uighurs must have their OWN LAND in CHINA. :cheers:

Tell us which Muslim countries cry for Xinjiang? What makes you believe Pakistan should be the sole nation to do so?

Who cry for those innocent Muslims?

The Persecution of Turkey's Kurds
https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2016/02/25/the-persecution-of-turkeys-kurds.html
n36896.jpg

If Kurds do not like it, they can go back home....No-one asked the Kurds to settle in TURKISH LANDS.

Kurds are from Iran...they should go seek land from there.
Kurds are NOT native to Anatolia.

Oh and Uighurs must have their OWN LAND in CHINA. :cheers:
Turkish people are from Mongolia, do you like to go back and we may not welcome you back.

Possibly I may know little but what I know is correct and not the madrasa version of history mold to suite the wishful thinking.

What you know is complete horse-crap, but that's no surprise considering you come from Hindustan. The same nation that thinks Pakistani history belongs to them and that the Aryan invasions are a myth lol. You guys are too funny.

Madrassa history certainly seems to be far more accurate than RSS history, judging by the crap Hindustanis spew on this forum.

Turkish people are NOT Mongolian. :lol:

Turks and Mongols are closely related, they come from a common ancestor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom