What's new

Pakistan’s Muslim solidarity disappears

I agree with you...we should always concerned about our country first rather than what Hindus and Muslims in any far away land is been persecuted or not...

I don't agree with persecution and persecuting anyone. I condemn it. But I know I can ONLY help my own people AND ONLY those who care about me or HAVE helpes me in the past in my hour of need.

Good health care and huge improvement of standard of living enables Uighurs to grow 20% in population in just 10 years, the highest in China, and some people here are crying that China massacre millions of Uighurs, what a great massacre to make this huge population jump.

Will the Chinese need to considering MOST Ugihurs are well integrated into Chinese society?

Personally myself, I could not give a damn about the Paleatinians, Syrians, Iraqis, afghans etc. Not the problem of Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Pakistan matters to us. Not the so called "Muslim World".

Thank you for being honest. May be you only care about Pakistan - rightly so - but there are Pakistanis (may be they are the majority) who bash Israel all the time even though they have nothing to do with Palestine. I guess that's what the OP is about ?

Thank you for being honest. May be you only care about Pakistan - rightly so - but there are Pakistanis (may be they are the majority) who bash Israel all the time even though they have nothing to do with Palestine. I guess that's what the OP is about ?
Pakistanis do not care about Palestine.

This is not our problem.

I have only seen Pakistanis bash Israel when they do illegal settlements or kill innocent Palestinians.

Other than that, Israel is a done deal. Israel is not going away.

All Pakistanis do not give a two hoots for Palestine.

You didn't believe Dawn - a Pakistani newspaper - just yesterday :lol:
Yeah when it comes to bollywood shit. ;) :lol:

Other than that Dawn can be reliable and unreliable at times depending on the topic.

Prior to 2005 they were the majority. Now they are the minority. The VAST-MAJORITY of Pakistanis in Pakistan no longer believe in or talk about "Muslim solidarity". After indians, the people we hate the most are afghans and they are SUPPOSED to be Muslims.

Imagine the Admins and the Mods on this forum allow me to call bollywood shit and make fun of it, shows how much Pakistanis hate bollywood.

Prior to 2005 they were the majority. Now they are the minority. The VAST-MAJORITY of Pakistanis in Pakistan no longer believe in or talk about "Muslim solidarity". After indians, the people we hate the most are afghans and they are SUPPOSED to be Muslims.
Come on mate, there are many Afghans who are pro-Pakistani. Especially the Pathan population.

But yes, those Afghans who are anti-Pakistani, we are against them obviously.

Funniest thing about this whole clownish article is this (This article originally appeared in Al-Arabiya News). The news paper controlled by House OF Saud, which is blaming the Conditions of Chinese Muslims on Pakistan.

Last I checked House of Saud is Protectors Of Islam not to mention are bombing Yemen, Syria and other Muslims states and have financed the killing of 100s of 1000s of muslims around the world.

So why wouldn't the protectors of Islam also help Chinese Muslims instead asking a poor Pakistan?

But you aren't party to the Palestine-Israel issue too. But you cry about Palestine and abuse Israel like a ritual.

So no need to lie my friend. Your hypocrisy is visible for everyone to see. You can't utter a word for Uighar Muslims because you are scared of China. You don't want to upset China because you take money from them. Your economy is totally dependent on them. You wanna forget about Ummah concept when it comes to Chinese power.

So just accept the truth and nothing will go wrong.

Exactly. You wanna be selective as per your national interests (which is fine by me). You wanna cry against India and Israel everyday because you hate these 2 countries. But you can't do it in front of China because you take money from them.

No need to be afraid of China just because they give you money.
We also take $ from USA didn't stop us from making afg grave yard of USA new world order and biggest defeat since Vietnam and longest unwinnable war of USA history because our interests r concerned every one is selective in its approach per its interest west remains mum over Israeli violation u guys also no lesser bigots if not more sonny ;)

Why China needs to harm innocent Muslims? What does it get China? Anyone with a common sense can see that China has no reason to do it.

I'm speaking in general terms, this isn't directly aimed at the Uighur situation (although it may be applicable).

Muslim brotherhood is the most fake and deceptive concept.

Is that why Muslim Arabs, Persians, Bantu's and Indo-Aryans all fought side by side to kick your a55es for a thousand years?

But you aren't party to the Palestine-Israel issue too. But you cry about Palestine and abuse Israel like a ritual.

So no need to lie my friend. Your hypocrisy is visible for everyone to see. You can't utter a word for Uighar Muslims because you are scared of China. You don't want to upset China because you take money from them. Your economy is totally dependent on them. You wanna forget about Ummah concept when it comes to Chinese power.

We are a party because we are Muslim, simple as. Some of the holiest sites of Islam are in that region.

The hypocrisy is not at all visible, most Pakistanis will criticise any misdemeanours taken against innocent Muslims, the government does not reflect our views.

I am not suggesting anything. Dont use your tiny Bharti mind too much,

All I am saying is a country ( HINDUSTAN) who blocks the only other HINDU majority country Nepal, is lecturing Pakistan to worry about Muslims in other countries, oh the irony !

We don’t have ummah concept

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom