What's new

Pakistan's Missile Technology

It is regarded as one of the most lethal missile system it is very fast and can doge anti missle system it is also has long range. It also carries the capability to attack Multiple Independently targetable Re-entry Vehicle, or MIRV way.

None of the Indian missiles have ever achieved this feat though they have achieved longrange capabilities.

I think he is reffering to the guidance and range of the system. Including all successful tests compare to Agni series.

I assume it is a BM. The it must be having a IN as the guidance. Which probably every BM in the world has.
Webby, successful test would mean a missile is very lethal.That stands dor every missile in the world. Dependents on what your testing.

I assume it is a BM. The it must be having a IN as the guidance. Which probably every BM in the world has.
Webby, successful test would mean a missile is very lethal.That stands dor every missile in the world. Dependents on what your testing.

Rephrase!!!

It is regarded as one of the most lethal missile system it is very fast and can doge anti missle system it is also has long range. It also carries the capability to attack Multiple Independently targetable Re-entry Vehicle, or MIRV way.

Since it is BM with re-entry,it wil be fast,as other BM.
And you saying a BM re-entering at Mach 20 can manveour to dodge a AB missile?

What is the payload it can carry? If you saying it has MIRV would you mean each warhead is able to "independently" travel at the target?

Since it is BM with re-entry,it wil be fast,as other BM.
And you saying a BM re-entering at Mach 20 can manveour to dodge a AB missile?

What is the payload it can carry? If you saying it has MIRV would you mean each warhead is able to "independently" travel at the target?

There are two variants of the Shaheen one of them has the capability of Multiple Independently targetable Re-entry Vehicle, or MIRV and the other has the missle doging capability, though both employ a deadly effect on Air defence.

Rephrase!!!

Well if you are asking me to re-phrase then I what is said is I assume it is a Ballistic missile with Inertial Guidance. And Inertial guidance is the universal guidance for Baliistic missile.

BM are not needed to every accurate. Since it carries a nuke,it does not matter if it has exploded 500 mts or 200 mts from the target.

Well if you are asking me to re-phrase then I what is said is I assume it is a Ballistic missile with Inertial Guidance. And Inertial guidance is the universal guidance for Baliistic missile.

BM are not needed to every accurate. Since it carries a nuke,it does not matter if it has exploded 500 mts or 200 mts from the target.

But the point is if it didnt carry one.

But the point is if it didnt carry one.

Well if Shaheen is longest range missile in Pakistan's inventory,it doesnot make sense to fit a conventional warhead. It is an expensive option.

Would you provide me with a source for MIRV on Shaheen? Any idea when MIRV was tested?

Well if Shaheen is longest range missile in Pakistan's inventory,it doesnot make sense to fit a conventional warhead. It is an expensive option.

Would you provide me with a source for MIRV on Shaheen? Any idea when MIRV was tested?

What do you mean expensive.

"It has been recently reported by the Pakistani Press namely Jang that Pakistan has the ability to MIRV its missiles. This has been seen as possibly the greatest achievement to date. It has also been reported that Pakistan would likely MIRV its Shaheen-II missile."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

There are only a handfull of asian counteries that have MIRV or even Anti missle doging capability.

"25 May 2002
Pakistan announces that it will test a new series of short- and intermediate-range ballistic missiles at the Tilla Range; the missiles that will be tested are nuclear capable. During the test, each missile will carry a payload equivalent to the weight of a nuclear warhead. The missiles will be fired toward sea-based targets, and space-based satellites will be used to compile the results of the data generated during the tests. According to Pakistani sources, Pakistan has acquired the capability to produce "multi-independent re-entry vehicles (MIRV) that can deliver three to seven bombs over an area of 80,000 square kilometers. A Pakistani government spokesperson announces that several countries including India, Iran, and the United States have been given prior notification of the tests. [Note: The claim about MIRVs cannot be verified independently.]
&#8212;"Pakistan Reportedly Develops Capability for Multi-Warhead Missiles," BBC Monitoring International Reports, 25 May 2002; in Lexis-Nexis Academic Universe, 25 May 2002, <http://web.lexis-nexis.com>; Rahul Bedi, "Pakistan Tells India It Will Test Its Missiles Today," Irish Times (Dublin), 25 May 2002, City Edition, World News, p. 13; in Lexis-Nexis Academic Universe, 25 May 2002, <http://web.lexis-nexis.com>."

http://www.nti.org/e_research/profiles/Pakistan/Missile/3068_3288.html

Calm down guys and yeah have some faith in the scientist community of ours will ya. To be honest with you I for one have not seen at least the Pakistani “scientists” community making empty boosts which is otherwise abundant in subcontinent. Did you guys ever think of it in a different way??? Well let me tell you this. The only reason for this statement would be the range of 700km of babur cruise missile. I am not sure if any other country makes a cruise missile with the range in excess of 700km except the United States and the Russians so in this sense the statement would be true I suppose and would make Pakistan the third country in the world to have achieved this. ;)

i think iran has achieved mirv so its not that much of an achievemnet

Thats your thoughts talking to you. MIRV reduces the inventory and decreaces the missle production cost Pakistan is a THIRD world country and cant afford expensive missle production yearly so it has designed the MIRV the special thing about them is after deployed in mid air there guidance system will over take and and then it can even protect the warhead from incomming anti-missles.

"Pakistan is the third country of the world that has acquired the latest missile technology, said a scientist here Saturday."

And what would this latest missile technology be that Pak is #3 of?

Back
Top Bottom