What's new

Pakistan's Internet censorship

Yeah the Bangladeshis would go to India and ask for their help to liberate them.In other words they would become traitors.Now get a life dude.Don't bring Bangladesh in every topic.Neither the Pakistanis nor the Indians give a hoot about Bangladesh which is soon going to go under water.

Hmm, ya I should not have brought that issues here. Also you've misunderstood me. I'm a true well wisher of your country. There I wanted to say that Pk is doing wrong by blocking youtube and we are different in that case and if we were same country then there would be a conflict.

BTW, your country is not in any good condition either. Everyday you are facing attack. Also matter of sadness that you can't tolerate any contractive criticism. I've some strong points to speak against PK but I do not say or skip those because I consider PK as our brother country. Now do not tell me that: "we no need to hear from any BDan and we do not care you". You must know, sometimes one can not understand his fault but the third person can see that easily.

Whatever, :) :cheers: .

Question - How come Saudi Arabia, the most moslem of moslem countries with religious police etc. did NOT block Facebook or YouTube?

Food for thought...

Guys let me ask this guy question yet again as I have never gotten a firm answer ever on several different forums. Am I allowed to insult a woman, verbally harass her as much as I want in the west, under the freedom of speech? Because from what I hear you can get arrested for that.

Dude...there is a big difference...when you talk about verbal harassing and insulting a woman, your talking about Direct face to face issues. Which cannot be ignored by the woman who is being harassed and insulted wince that person is right in front of you.

Religion bashing is all over the internet, Every Religion out there in the internet is being bashed to pathetic levels, and what they want is reaction , show of anger,hatred, annoyance which for some reason pleases them.When we learn to Ignore them completely and don't give the reactions they want you to give..They will stop.

Solution is simple...Ignore....just don't go to that web page.

Dude...there is a big difference...when you talk about verbal harassing and insulting a woman, your talking about Direct face to face issues. Which cannot be ignored by the woman who is being harassed and insulted wince that person is right in front of you.

Religion bashing is all over the internet, Every Religion out there in the internet is being bashed to pathetic levels, and what they want is reaction , show of anger,hatred, annoyance which for some reason pleases them.When we learn to Ignore them completely and don't give the reactions they want you to give..They will stop.

Solution is simple...Ignore....just don't go to that web page.

I am not bringing religion into this one. If you're bashing a religion you're insulting the people who follow that religion, hence that argument falls away.

Face-to-face shouldn't make a difference as long as you want freedom of speech. If someone insults Islam face-to-face to a muslim, you think that should be illegal or legal?

I am not bringing religion into this one. If you're bashing a religion you're insulting the people who follow that religion, hence that argument falls away.

Face-to-face shouldn't make a difference as long as you want freedom of speech. If someone insults Islam face-to-face to a muslim, you think that should be illegal or legal?

I thought we where talking about Religion...anyway

I don't know about legal or illegal but if someone came in front of me and started bashing by religion for no reason then he would receive a knock out :sniper:

Thats the best way to resolve issues , when someone insults your religion for no reason at all.

I thought we where talking about Religion...anyway

I don't know about legal or illegal but if someone came in front of me and started bashing by religion for no reason then he would receive a knock out :sniper:

Thats the best way to resolve issues at when someone insults your religion for no reason at all.

Well the idea here is freedom of speech right. That's why I brought up the subject.

Lot more protests in Pakistan regarding the issue than other muslim countries I guess.

Question - How come Saudi Arabia, the most moslem of moslem countries with religious police etc. did NOT block Facebook or YouTube?

Food for thought...

coz pakistanis don't have lives they love to do moral policing they are overly emotional and aggressive when it comes to religion and think they are guardians and spokespeople of islam and have to be at the forefront of everything relating to muslims.
Yes It is interesting to note how every other country has got on with it's life and ignored it but it's only in pak thats it such a big deal why is it pakistani muslims that only ever seem to notice these things ban stuff and go nuts giving the the haters exactly what they want attention and publicity.

Don't think that's a good enough reason, but whatever floats your boat.

Great news, i hope its permanant. These websites must be given farm response.

You cant respect our religion and Prophet (SAW), ur choice but u will pay for it financially, coz that's the only language they understand. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom