What's new

Pakistan’s Inflation Outpaces Sri Lanka as Asia’s Fastest: Bloomberg

Crimson Blue

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Due to untying efforts of The Boys and their pet PDM, inflation in Pakistan is now outpacing that in Sri Lanka.

FvQ3BdsacAAWXxS

Disclaimer: I am not trying to defame the mighty Idara.

Headline mulahiza farmayen.

This headline makes me think of a joke.

A Chaudary. sb was at a horse race and his horse was at the very last number. Someone asked him, "Ch. sb, tuhada ghora kera he?"
He paused for a while and replied, "Mera ghora o ae, jis ne saaryan nu aggay laya hoya ae."

@PakFactor @AA_ @RescueRanger @NagaBaba

To whom we blame ?
we are labelled as traitors and pursued by establishment agencies if we blame out beloved army.

A Chaudary. sb was at a horse race and his horse was at the very last number. Someone asked him, "Ch. sb, tuhada ghora kera he?"
He paused for a while and replied, "Mera ghora o ae, jis ne saaryan nu aggay laya hoya ae."

Sri Lanka ki toh by now flatline ho gai hogi after vertical takeoff, dunno, haven't kept up.

Things couldn't possibly be that bad in Pk, or maybe I'm just not read up enough on it.

Hows things from your perspective, anda, meat/murgi, milk, veggie, petrol prices all through the roof ? Is it now much more expensive to eat out or order food ?

Sri Lanka ki toh by now flatline ho gai hogi after vertical takeoff, dunno, haven't kept up.

Things couldn't possibly be that bad in Pk, or maybe I'm just not read up enough on it.

Hows things from your perspective, anda, meat/murgi, milk, veggie, petrol prices all through the roof ? Is it now much more expensive to eat out or order food ?
Everything 100% increased.

I am the wrong person to ask. I've seen a jump in my income since the last few months so haven't felt much of a pinch. Of course in absolute terms, I am having to pay more money for everything. Fucking Knorr Noodles are 80rs, now :mad:

Just bought a Honda CD70 yesterday for 155k. IIRC, it used to be 90k in IK's tenure, just 12 months ago. The prices got yeeted in the last 12 months only.

Also, uper wali post me joke samajh ata ke nahi?

Ya Allah Madad:

😂

Blame yourselves for not coming out on the streets. Should have started 50 million man protest the day PDM took over.

That's the spirit, instead the people continue to walk behind the rich, elite, electables, they are their role models, the honest and hardworking are considered as weak and useless. Come to Ajk and you will find out.

Back
Top Bottom