What's new

Pakistan's Got Talent.

American Pakistani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Some one share this video with me.

JB Song "Fa La La La La" Cover by a Pakistani guy.

His own(original) song.

This guy sing awesome, what say guys:azn:

:tup::tup:
:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
i am criticising all of three...first JB,you know why?:P....then this guy for making JB's cover:hang2:......and finally you, for posting this!...OMG,where's this world heading to???:fie:

Well 2nd video(song) is his own/original song he sung, how abt dat one?

He also did a cover of One Direction's "What makes you Beautiful" & some Urdu songs, TBH, for a guy who lives in Karachi, i think he sung these songs well.

BTW some random person share it from youtube & ask to share it further.

Check out ths Punjabi Duo from both sides.

Why no channal in Pakistan make a program equivalent of "America's Got Talent", where Pakistanis from every age could perform songs in any language?

Why no channal in Pakistan make a program equivalent of "America's Got Talent", where Pakistanis from every age could perform songs in any language?

I guess, Us channel ke liye fatawa nikal jayega 1 week mein..!!! Saying singing and dancing are not allowed in Islamic Pakistan..!! :pakistan:
Crazy mullahs..... :cheesy:

I guess, Us channel ke liye fatawa nikal jayega 1 week mein..!!! Saying singing and dancing are not allowed in Islamic Pakistan..!! :pakistan:

Some people think that pakistan is Afghanistan!

lala, Islamabad ya Karachi ya lahore ka chakar lagay to mujhay batana, phir bolna keh fatwa laga hua hai!

Check out ths Punjabi Duo from both sides.

They really enjoyed the South-Asian bhangra type dance!

Some people think that pakistan is Afghanistan!

lala, Islamabad ya Karachi ya lahore ka chakar lagay to mujhay batana, phir bolna keh fatwa laga hua hai!

Dont take it literally.... I said that on a lighter note... :bounce:
And yes i know Pakistan is not Afghanistan....
I was merely guessing the reason for the channels not to start any such show in Pakistan yet..!!

:woot::woot:

This is Pakistan & not india, dude, where RSS bajrangis beat up people for celebrating valentine or singing.

The very first video i posted is a slap to people who think like that.

This is Pakistan & not india, dude, where RSS bajrangis beat up people for celebrating valentine or singing.

Meanwhile India actually has its own version of "India's got talent".

How do you like them apples now ?

Apparently there are shows like Indian idol, Indias got talent, Big Boss, Survivor India and many more coming from west that are famous among the masses in India....Why pakistan media circuit has yet not started showing pakistani version?...i am quite sure these type of shows will be a Hit in pakistan too...and will send some good vibes across the nation...
I think it is high time that these shows starts airing...why pak is so late in grabbing media and entrainment trends?...This minor things should not be ignored...it will give viewers a needed break from the daily pressures of life!!

what is the seen of reality shows in pakistan can you tell me? i would love to see them if you can provide the links...

thanks

Apparently there are shows like Indian idol, Indias got talent, Big Boss, Survivor India and many more coming from west that are famous among the masses in India....Why pakistan media circuit has yet not started showing pakistani version?...i am quite sure these type of shows will be a Hit in pakistan too...and will send some good vibes across the nation...
I think it is high time that these shows starts airing...why pak is so late in grabbing media and entrainment trends?...This minor things should not be ignored...it will give viewers a needed break from the daily pressures of life!!

what is the seen of reality shows in pakistan can you tell me? i would love to see them if you can provide the links...

thanks

I don't know why Pakistani media is lazy to pick equivalents of these shows such as America's Got Talent, American Idol, Just for Laugh, etc. Atleast there should be a show equivalent to "America's got talent", where Pakistanis from any age perform/sing in Urdu, English & other languages of Pakistan.

Well i know just one reality show of Pakistan "Living On The Edge" & i love it. You can find them easily on Youtube, it's a daring show.

Pakistani media is not getting time from taking interview and demonstration from fake scientist and covering fake interview and highly emotionally charged press conferences.
What I see is most of Pakistani media is divided among political line, where they can make easy money and enjoy their merely existence in power circle of politics.
In India, media is bias towards one or other political party but mostly restricted. They do serve to masses as that is their main source of income.

Back
Top Bottom