What's new

Pakistan's foreign reserves slide continues

which country does not have external debt?

Your country hardly matters in world economy(irrelevant)
All this hype because your country changed based year from 2004-5 to 2011-12 from January 2015, while some Indians are asking to change it further to 2017-18 to artifically hype your economic growth. As you can see the graph you posted clearly shows the growth is clearly due to this change in base year.
This doesnt mean your economy is growing at faster pace as compared to Pakistan which is still using 2007-08 as base year for economic calculations,

He will quit soon don't worry.

Now it will take Mr. Nair hours to do the damage control lol.

Lol...it runs in the family, it seems...

Here I am reposting, repeating the same post which I posted barely few minutes ago here( this re-posting and repetition have been learned by me from SunilM, the OP)

He, SunilM, seems to have lost his mental faculties or they are barely functioning...this is the umpteenth times he has posted this news and keeps on repeating, scavenging for same news time and over gain.

Quote:
Anyways, This is the fudged figure apportioning SBP's reserve. The net reserves are 13.7-6.1 = 7.6 billion dollars. Thats less than 2 months of imports. Question is will this govt survive after Feb 18. And can a care taker govt issue bonds or approach IMF for emergency budgetary support?
Unquote:

Must have written the above mentioned para dozens of times and I am now sure and believe he is a mentally challenged person, either suffering from dementia or some strange psychosomatic disorders...there are quite few of them here at PDF from across the border...and the funny thing is that they are good scavengers.

His articles are a testimony to his xenophobia, his lack of clarity and certainly lack of any vision...it is mostly about repetition, repetition and in 'dementia' you do forget a lot of things...

But the good thing is this disease called dementia is curable...to some extent.

Indian economy in bad shape, says Manmohan Singh
2017_1$largeimg30_Monday_2017_185816406.jpg

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/indian-economy-in-bad-shape-says-manmohan-singh/357039.html

Lol...its runs in the family, it seems...

Here I am reposting, repeating the same post which I posted barely few minutes ago here( this re-posting and repetition have been learned by me from SunilM, the OP)

He, SunilM, seems to have lost his mental faculties or they are barely functioning...this is the umpteenth times he has posted this news and keeps on repeating, scavenging for same news time and over gain.

Quote:
Anyways, This is the fudged figure apportioning SBP's reserve. The net reserves are 13.7-6.1 = 7.6 billion dollars. Thats less than 2 months of imports. Question is will this govt survive after Feb 18. And can a care taker govt issue bonds or approach IMF for emergency budgetary support?
Unquote:

Must have written the above mentioned para dozens of times and I am now sure and believe he is a mentally challenged person, either suffering from dementia or some strange psychosomatic disorders...there are quite few of them here at PDF from across the border...and the funny thing is that they are good scavengers.

His articles are a testimony to his xenophobia, his lack of clarity and certainly lack of any vision...it is mostly about repetition, repetition and in 'dementia' you do forget a lot of things...

But the good thing is this disease called dementia is curable...to some extent.

Just to make you understand the concept of Double counting of reserves and the current state of Pakistani Economy. Some Pakistani Experts debating about it on 14.01.2018.

Watch after 12:10 for double counting issue. " Kya hum bhekari hai ya kya hume hukumat ne bhekari bana diya hai". Quote from one of the experts.
There is nothing wrong in talking loans. Loans are beneficial for economy till they help you generate further revenue.
These experts always analyse the situation like Pakistan is going to collapse the very next day.

There is nothing wrong in talking loans. Loans are beneficial for economy till they help you generate further revenue.
These experts always analyse the situation like Pakistan is going to collapse the very next day.

Try and understand. Ishaq Dar has misled the country and his cronies are fudging the figures. The net SBP reserves as on date are 7.6 billion dollars. Thats not enough for 2 months of Import.

Try and understand. Ishaq Dar has misled the country and his cronies are fudging the figures. The net SBP reserves as on date are 7.6 billion dollars. Thats not enough for 2 months of Import.

Indias forex reserve is now more than 54 times than pakistan

@BHarwana

Economy in Bad Shape, NDA Exaggerating Numbers, Says Congress

MMS was the real economist, doing zillion times better than just 'Jumla baazi' by the Modi and the jetley(read jet lies)

Isn't this the reason even Indians call Modi 'feku'...an expert in skulduggery, divisive politics, one liner 'jumlas' of him are good though...for the gullible, naive Indians, fallen prey to it.

MMS was the real economist, doing zillion times better than just 'Jumla baazi' by the Modi and the jetley(read jet lies)

Isn't this the reason even Indians call Modi 'feku'...an expert in skulduggery, divisive politics, one liner 'jumlas' of him are good though...for the gullible, naive Indians, fallen prey to it.
India has $411 billion foreign reserves and Indian has to pay $658 billion for past projects Indian will apply loan this year as well this is going to increase Indian debt massively. Plus India is taking heavy loans from UAE for infrastructure If UAE stops giving those loans Indian infrastructure will suffer badly.

And thats why his party is at extinction like a rare species in India now.Waiting for full extinction :enjoy:

a1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom