What's new

Pakistan’s first private space company, The Rocket & Satellite Company Limited, announced

We'll see.... considering what other members have shared, it seems like BS.

Had he silently kept on working nobody would've touched him. Funny thing is after being such an educated guy he couldn't help himself TC'ing the Sharifs which is why he was kicked out first thing IK came into power.

Did not know that. Fascinating, thanks for the info

Pakistan's Elon Musk :o::lol:

Pakistan has two-stage solid fueled rockets. It can easily place a payload in LEO using Shaheen-3 motors.

I don't know what and why is Suparco? They should have various projects so our scientists and young aspiring talent could have something to work hard for. Something to achieve. Just develop a decent SLV atleast...but no. Nothing. Nada.

Back in the 1990s there was a program started by Suparco with kids. Came and took a test and said someday those selected could become rocket scientists. And they would be the NASA of Pak.

Turned out to be just another self-serving garbage organization wasting taxpayer money so they can feed their family. Should be shut down ASAP.

Did not know that. Fascinating, thanks for the info
Just check his FB. Full of praises for CM Punjab Shehbaz Sharif lol. The guy had good initiatives for PITB but all that work down the drain because of his love for a demented tyrant.

Looks and smealls like a con, there is no sense of a professional company here, if the website is shite then how can the rocket science be even rocket science quality of science.

first setup proper govt space agency ,private space company can only flourish if proper space based infrastructure is already established by govt ,spacex got support and experienced trained manpower from nasa otherwise they would have not achieved any of their goals

97440204_1330834397305456_3160452109963362304_o.jpg

the problem here is that after 2001 suparco was making ballistic missiles instead of space satellites, i feel like musharraf did a big blunder in not improving space capability. they should definitely stop now as the army should form a separate core for missile testing. they can reduce suparco funding, however, give suparco a bit of freedom. 500 million per year for suparco and 500 million for the army missile programs and you can get alot of things done. china can provide better help to Suparco as it will be more inclined towards nonlethal weaponry.

Lists watching youtube videos from MIT OCW as his education at MIT. Not saying you need a degree.

Watching youtube videos as education from MIT. You could not make it up.:smart::cuckoo::rofl:
Mind you Pakistan's Science Minister claimed Pakistan had launched the Hubble telescope.
So if the science minister can claim to launch hubble then a youtube video viewer can launch a aerospace company that will launch rockets and satellites.

Oops!! You just burst the bubble. :enjoy:

Hi,

Damnnnn---FSc in Physics & Math---oh sh-it---that is impressive I would say---.

Because in most mmost american high schools physics is an optional subject for 11th and 12th grade students---.

Had he silently kept on working nobody would've touched him. Funny thing is after being such an educated guy he couldn't help himself TC'ing the Sharifs which is why he was kicked out first thing IK came into power.
He has a ego isssue, likes to self promote himself.....Even though was working for the government but was more busy running his own private companies. Wanted to become a senator or a advisor and move in the federal setup.

Watching youtube videos as education from MIT. You could not make it up.:smart::cuckoo::rofl:
Mind you Pakistan's Science Minister claimed Pakistan had launched the Hubble telescope.
So if the science minister can claim to launch hubble then a youtube video viewer can launch a aerospace company that will launch rockets and satellites.
Don't get me started on what you PM Modi claimed and said....

This guy's getting good recognition on LinkedIn. I just saw a Pakistani guy working at NASA (don't know if he's another fake) congratulating him.
I just feel that its downright shameful and utterly pathetic that we have reached a level where anyone can rise up from among the ranks of the scum of our population and say 'Bow down before me' and a large majority of our population really does bow down.
At the same time, you see people like Umar Saif getting sidelined into obscurity with only a relative minority actually knowing about their great achievements

Umar Saif is an unsung hero of Pakistan who revolutionized the country’s information technology. This Elon Musk spin-off seems to be a charlatan fraud. The Pakistan should bet on people like
Umar Saif. They are the future l.

I am also planning to start and space company, working on the liquid fuel engine design :D with the help of view enthusiasts for a bed test to get valuable data. I don't have enough funds to carry this project a full scale at the moment, I spend what I earn from freelancing.

I hope soon we will do the first bed test with a small motor for a 10 to 15 KN thrust.

Just check his FB. Full of praises for CM Punjab Shehbaz Sharif lol. The guy had good initiatives for PITB but all that work down the drain because of his love for a demented tyrant.
this guy Umar Said was also a conman.. didn't take any concrete steps for IT except free WiFi and apps to promote PMLN... Umar Saif was also the guy who housed dozens of trolls on tax payer's money to promote PMLN's agenda and fake progress on social media on TAX PAYER's money.. good riddance.. now this new water kit gut... God save us..

Umar Saif is an unsung hero of Pakistan who revolutionized the country’s information technology. This Elon Musk spin-off seems to be a charlatan fraud. The Pakistan should bet on people like
Umar Saif. They are the future l.
you are sadly mistaken.. this guy is another PMLN troll...

upload_2020-5-16_0-1-51.png

This guy is a sham and only rocket propulsion he will get will be the one from his upset stomach. I cant believe people start posting news just bcz someone made a website.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom