What's new

Pakistan’s first Female professional martial arts fighter won against Australian opponent in Thailand - June 2022 .

Can you tell me why it is haraam ? Is it because she is a female ?

Now I say all these public sports cricket, basketball etc should be banned especially these barbaric ones like boxing, MMA-shem-mem-a, football, wrestling etc. 500 people paying and sitting on the sides watching two humans beat each other up... what is this ! These are just the modern manifestations of the ancient Roman gladiator games where the government kept the citizens distracted by producing these bloody games and prevented them from asking their due human rights from the government. Will you join me in calling for these haraam sports to be banned, done by whichever gender ? Let sports be private because people can democratically participate in them. Activities like tennis and swimming.
Muslims are not allowed to fight for money, only train in it to defend or justly offence, is that hard to understand?

I guess the women in your home are locked up. In Pakistan you eat haram daily. Focus on that. Rishwat giving and taking and illicit earning. But useless men like u want to control women because she would probably make u her bitch
it's not about women don't project your insecurities on me, though clever indeed. Its about truth and falsehood, even men aren't allowed to fight for money.

Muslims are not allowed to fight for money, only train in it to defend or justly offence, is that hard to understand?

it's not about women don't project your insecurities on me, though clever indeed. Its about truth and falsehood, even men aren't allowed to fight for money.

Good you say that people should not fight for money ( you should be talking about every human and not just Muslim ) and you will agree with me that they shouldn't be fighting for country's glory or personal glory too, but you could have avoided slotting this Pakistani lady only for teaching. She could have as well been in the police. In fact the police forces in the Capitalist world whether india or USA or Pakistan need hugely more personnel including females.

Remainder is the same as previously by me about banning all public sports and group sports.

Did you actually read my post ? :)
yes
I think you meant to say first female*.

Here's a Pakistani male beating his Iranian opponent:
D

There are many pro che meh kunum on this forum....they wont like this post.
I guess the women in your home are locked up. In Pakistan you eat haram daily. Focus on that. Rishwat giving and taking and illicit earning. But useless men like u want to control women because she would probably make u her bitch
Unfortunately, this kind mindset is very common. One of the reasons we are still very backward.
Oh just fcuk off. Who are you to declare it halal or haram. Bet you do plenty of haram things in life knowingly or unknowingly but here trying to become a ullama. Stop living this narrow minded sheltered life you loser.
that's also held back and infested with corruption. its rampant everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom