What's new

Pakistan’s fears over N-deal can be allayed: US

“There are a range of requirements in these types of deals, and certainly, we factor in a range of factors as we make them. So I will leave it at that,”

“I don’t have more details to discuss publicly with you,”

Well allayed :lol:

Yeah thanks mate. We will make sure that we don't end up like Pakistan.:enjoy:
But Seriously, why can't we live in peace and trade and enjoy better things in life,
I'm tired of people getting killed for no reason.

the peace between India and Pakistan , is not just in the hands of both countries ... there are many countries who wont be happy if Pakistan and India become friends ... cause for 1 sec imagine if this region solve its disputes and start working together , and collaborating ... so we are talking about more than 4 million man power in Armed forces , 4 Nuclear countries , with massive armies , and borderly connected .. Pakistan, India , China , Russia ... even the Entire west think 100 times to attack the region ...

US-Pakistan relationship is growing and all issues should be discussed for mutual understanding. US is also assisting Pakistan in many energy projects.
Bush sh*t , lets have it where is us assisting pakistan in MANY energy projects??????
Yeah sure there is that US Ad program Ad as is advertisement where the bulk of ngo money is spent on ads , and by bulk i mean 80% , the rest they have to pay fess administrative costs etc , thats just one of the ngo's . Honestly these ngo's should be scrutinized and audited . U r going after religious orgs why leave these menace alone

The manner in which US treat both neighboring countries is really appreciable. Despite of twin Defacto nuclear weapon states, US tied a nuclear knot with India not Pakistan. There is no doubt that Indo-US nuclear deal shakes the strategic equilibrium and created a security dilemma for rest of the states. Pakistan is not afraid off but definitely it would make its counter move too. US knows very well the equation of action/reaction phenomenon very well but even than it bestowed ‘nuclear’ to India not Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom