What's new

PAKISTAN'S FAILED AFGHANISTAN POLICY UNDERMINES PEACE IN PAKISTAN

Looks like you have lapped up all the kool aid that your military has fed you. Pakistan's interest in Afghanistan went way beyond the Russian invasion. After USSR fragmented, USA got out of the mess fast enough, but Pakistan thought of the game taught by USA as a good weapon against India for Kashmir with Afg as the strategic depth that Pak never had. 25 years later, no Kashmir.. no strategic depth but crap load of mess right in the middle of Pakistan.

Frankly, this mess is fairly easy to clean up but wont happen till the time Pak establishment does not get ready to give up this asymmetric weapon it has against India, since you cant achieve one without the other. So till the time, for Pak establishment, the choice of losing that weapon is considered worse that deaths of its kids in schools and colleges and its military men in IED explosions, all this will continue. Once the threshold is breached and the Pak Army is ready to really go after ALL terrorists on its soil, its gonna be a matter of months if not weeks..Till then, all the Zarbs of the world will just be sound bytes and photo ops without any tangible, long term impact except a few hundred killed militants and a few million displaced civilians...

who will decide who is terrorist? Kashmir's are terrorist for your government but Freedom Fighters for mine.

I do not know that why Pakistan has taken the responsibility of the peace talks between Afghan taliban and Afghan govt? Are they started the war on the order of Pak govt? Is Pak govt supports Afghan taliban? Yar! it is their internal issue. Please leave us we are facing our own TTP. We are busy in the controlling of TTP. There is threats between Afghan taliban & northern people of Afghanistan who are the part of Afghan govt. The northern people of Afghanistan had not acknowledge the govt of Afghan taliban, now they are does not acknowledge to exist govt. Where is the character of Pakistan in this matter.

You you know both attacks in Pakistan, namely APS and Bacha Khan University originated from Afghanistan?

Sometimes i wonder, Pakistan, India and West are more interested in peace than the Afganistan people itself. As long as the people of Afganistan stop fighting with each other in name of sect,religion and politcal affiliation, Afganistan will be a graveyard only.

Friends, last week, i met with an Afganistan student in the mid 20s. It was a very interesting conversasation which somehow changed my mindset about Afganistan people...After listening from them, i realized that OMG, even Pakistan and its people are more sensible that Afanistan itself.

I spoke with him on couple of topics...Here are the main points.

The kid is a ex US marine who worked with US armed forces and then took asylum and a citizen now.I asked about how is Afganistan doing and what it the future holds for Afganistan.

- His view about ongoing conflict with Afganistan is that it is US who is responsible for all the mess in Afganistan.
- He hates to US by its core but still then he did not feel bad to take asylum here.
- Suprisingly, he hates to Pakistan more than US although he is a Sunni Muslim
- He expalined me details why he did not like Shia people...They are in his dislike list of people.
- Then the million dollar question, how do you think about India? Surisingly or just to make me happy, he feels that India has a postive impression in Afganistan..But somehow,i was not convinced. Then he started talking about Modi.
- And last and final point, there is no other religion expect Islam that should be even counted...Even Hindus too...Can you imagine the bravery of that kid who talk in public space in US a person with whom he is meeting for 1 hour?
That explains the mindset of these typical Afghan kids of today..Its worrisome and disturbing too..

- After certain point of time, he started talking about being a Muslim is more important than being Afghanistan person..Which is perfectly makes sense...But then why do not you like Pakistan? He simply stated that his father and family was impacted by terrorist from Pakistan...

So the bottom line of this entire discussion is that it seems that Afganistan people are very east to blame the whole world for their misery, but that guy never even admitted that it is the people of Afganistan who are responsible for the situation that they are today....Through out his talk, he discussed about fighter planes, bombs and all those things, i really could not find out if he is really interested to know any thing expect war, ammunition and bombs?...If this is the mindset of the average people of Afganistan, the trust me, no one can save them...When a 20 years kids talks more about war and politics and how Islam is victimised more than about techonology and how world is moving ahead with different scintific things, then every one can predict what the future holds for these people...

So at last, i thought, why is India investing so much in Afganistan?? For me, i find the India should rather spend and invest with having good relationship with Pakistan than wasting its money on Afganistan...I am sorry to say that i was rude in my opinion but i never expected any Afganistan teens to be so radicalized in their mindset to Non Muslims in general ....Although he has a good opinion about India but when he shows disrespect for Hindus, somehow, i started doubting his intentions to India too...

who will decide who is terrorist? Kashmir's are terrorist for your government but Freedom Fighters for mine.
Normally, a world body like UNSC has the authority to designate someone as a terrorist or not. Unless you believe UNSC resolutions like the ones designating LeT, JuD and alike are useless

Normally, a world body like UNSC has the authority to designate someone as a terrorist or not. Unless you believe UNSC resolutions like the ones designating LeT, JuD and alike are useless
And UNSC has not declared Kashmiri as terrorists but India calls them terrorist. If you accept so much what the world bodies command then what about UN resolutions on Kashmir that India denies to act upon?

Sometimes i wonder, Pakistan, India and West are more interested in peace than the Afganistan people itself. As long as the people of Afganistan stop fighting with each other in name of sect,religion and politcal affiliation, Afganistan will be a graveyard only.

Friends, last week, i met with an Afganistan student in the mid 20s. It was a very interesting conversasation which somehow changed my mindset about Afganistan people...After listening from them, i realized that OMG, even Pakistan and its people are more sensible that Afanistan itself.

I spoke with him on couple of topics...Here are the main points.

The kid is a ex US marine who worked with US armed forces and then took asylum and a citizen now.I asked about how is Afganistan doing and what it the future holds for Afganistan.

- His view about ongoing conflict with Afganistan is that it is US who is responsible for all the mess in Afganistan.
- He hates to US by its core but still then he did not feel bad to take asylum here.
- Suprisingly, he hates to Pakistan more than US although he is a Sunni Muslim
- He expalined me details why he did not like Shia people...They are in his dislike list of people.
- Then the million dollar question, how do you think about India? Surisingly or just to make me happy, he feels that India has a postive impression in Afganistan..But somehow,i was not convinced. Then he started talking about Modi.
- And last and final point, there is no other religion expect Islam that should be even counted...Even Hindus too...Can you imagine the bravery of that kid who talk in public space in US a person with whom he is meeting for 1 hour?
That explains the mindset of these typical Afghan kids of today..Its worrisome and disturbing too..

- After certain point of time, he started talking about being a Muslim is more important than being Afghanistan person..Which is perfectly makes sense...But then why do not you like Pakistan? He simply stated that his father and family was impacted by terrorist from Pakistan...

So the bottom line of this entire discussion is that it seems that Afganistan people are very east to blame the whole world for their misery, but that guy never even admitted that it is the people of Afganistan who are responsible for the situation that they are today....Through out his talk, he discussed about fighter planes, bombs and all those things, i really could not find out if he is really interested to know any thing expect war, ammunition and bombs?...If this is the mindset of the average people of Afganistan, the trust me, no one can save them...When a 20 years kids talks more about war and politics and how Islam is victimised more than about techonology and how world is moving ahead with different scintific things, then every one can predict what the future holds for these people...

So at last, i thought, why is India investing so much in Afganistan?? For me, i find the India should rather spend and invest with having good relationship with Pakistan than wasting its money on Afganistan...I am sorry to say that i was rude in my opinion but i never expected any Afganistan teens to be so radicalized in their mindset to Non Muslims in general ....Although he has a good opinion about India but when he shows disrespect for Hindus, somehow, i started doubting his intentions to India too...
He was a confused soul between religion and nationalism.

And UNSC has not declared Kashmiri as terrorists but India calls them terrorist. If you accept so much what the world bodies command then what about UN resolutions on Kashmir that India denies to act upon?
India does not call all Kashmiris as terrorists.. Only the ones belonging to Pakistani terror outfits

T
India does not call all Kashmiris as terrorists.. Only the ones belonging to Pakistani terror outfits
Then why Pakistan's foreign minister was stopped from meeting Huriat conference members? In fact India doesn't want to talk on Kashmir issue and shows state sponsored aggression every day. 600,000 Indian Army in Kashmire alone speaks who is terrorizing who?

I would say, step it up. We need to up our game.

Kick out Northern alliance and Nato. Assist Pro-PakistanTaliban government of Afghanistan.

Ensure a wider representative government of all Afghanistan. Don't make post war mistakes of the past. Insure new government is internationally recognized. Peace in Afghanistan, refugees so back. We have safe western border.

Job done.

This article is nothing but a load of bull!

I ROFL'd when the author said that India is sponsoring the ISIS to attack Pakistani assets in Afghanistan!! :rofl: Oh yeah! :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom