What's new

Pakistan's destiny: Ghazwa e Hind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Indian members, please be a little respectfull. I sympathise with you that the concept of your land getting invaded is not a good idea, perhaps its very frustrating and frightening to even think about. If it was someone who was saying these things about "invading Pakistan" then i am sure Pakistani people would be even in the same boat as you. In other words, we would also be disregarding it as "funny" and making fun of that person.
Ghazwe-e-Hind does not neccesarily mean that there will be blood shed Another interpretation could be
(1) Pakistani army marching in to India
(2) Indian Army unable to retaliate due to any reason (busy fighting China?)
(3) India/ Pakistan or maybe even Bangladesh reuniting again
It's posibility. Like I said, there doesnt have to be a blood shed.

This words aren't of some random guy. It's Mohammed, the Prophet of Islam and Muslims, esp Pakistani ones are religion obsessed like hell! imagine if Buddha were a prophet and prophesied that Your country will be "captured" by Marching Buddhist armies in some Buddhist Ghazwa?

And Multiply that with a 1000(we all know the "sanctioned savagery" of Muslim Armies, "concubinage rights" granted by the Quran), then think about it.

This words aren't of some random guy. It's Mohammed, the Prophet of Islam and Muslims, esp Pakistani ones are religion obsessed like hell! imagine if Buddha were a prophet and prophesied that Your country will be "captured" by Marching Buddhist armies in some Buddhist Ghazwa?

And Multiply that with a 1000(we all know the "sanctioned savagery" of Muslim Armies, "concubinage rights" granted by the Quran), then think about it.

Here is the thing my friend. We know it's going to happen one way or another, I was just trying to interpret how it may happen cuz when Makkah was being captured, there was no life lost.

Here is the thing my friend. We know it's going to happen one way or another, I was just trying to interpret how it may happen cuz when Makkah was being captured, there was no life lost.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

what is the meaning of that line????

I hope ghazwa happens soon because it will lead to creation of Akhand Bharat we will liberate all of our lost land which has been polluted by foreign religion

There was no Pakistan at the time of the Prophet (PBUH).. All that you read is the moronic interpretations of idiots who like to twist religious history for their vested interests.. See some other gems by the red cap langoor

Last edited by a moderator:
There was no Pakistan at the time of the Prophet (PBUH).. All that you read is the moronic interpretations of idiots who like to twist religious history for their vested interests.. See some other gems by the red cap langoor

No, Actually, Pakistan is irrelevant here. There's Hind. And like all other warlords, Mohammed too wanted to get a piece of meat. That's the issue.

I always believed Guzwa e Hind had already taken place- centuries ago-
but

GhazwatulHind, the 4th and final battle will be fought and will be a decisive battle. Warriors from the 4 corners would join hands and make an alliance against Hind and will conquer Hind upto the river Ganga. Niamatullah describes this fierce battle will last 6 years (mentioned as 6 months in few verses) and will be devastating for the mankind.

Ghazw-e-Hind intro (English & Urdu)

when the final battle with India will begin, armies from Turkey, Iran and Afghanistan will join the Muslims of Pakistan in the final decisive battle to capture Delhi!!

The modern Geo-politics support this spiritual intelligence as well. India is betting itself with Crusader Zionists of the West. The Afghans are fed up of the occupation forces. Pakistan is encircled by the NATO and Indians from all sides. This strategic encirclement of Pakistan will not remain for long InshAllah.

History is a witness that it is the armies from the Greater Khurasan which have always invaded and destroyed the myth of Hindu power. This will be done once again -- for one final time.

India knows this too and that is why it is the biggest buyer of weapons in the world today despite having 500 millions naked and hungry slumdogs. Whatever is written is now the destiny. We will only unfold it for one last time, InshAllah!!!

- Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid

Prophecy number 1.
Holy Prophet (PBUH) Told Hazrat Abu Huraira (RA):
"From the Umat (Followers of Islam currently) there will be a rise of Battalions from Sindh (Indus) and Hind (Sub-continent). If I got opportunity to be part of such a movement and if I martyred then it is good, if I returned alive I will be like free Abu Huraira who is freed from Hell by Allah".

Prophecy number 2:
Holy Prophet (PBUH) Told Hazrat Suban (RA):
"Two groups in my Umma will be freed by Allah from hell fire, One which will conquer India and the other which will be with Hazrat Esa (AS)."

Prophecy number 3:
Holy Prophet (PBUH) Discussed India with Hazrat Abu Huraira (RA) and told that:
"One of your Battalion will fight in India, Allah will give success to them to the level that they (Mujahideen) will enchain their (Hindus) rulers with clutches, and Allah will forgive sins of these warriors and when they return they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) in Damascus."
Hazrat Abu Huraira (AS) said:
"If i had opportunity to participate in this war then i will sell all of my old and new belongings and will participate. When Allah will give us success and when we will return i will be an independent Abu Huraira who will come to Damascus and will find Hazrat Esa (AS). O my Holy Prophet (PBUH) i will have very strong desire at that time to got to him and tell him that i am your companion."

Prophecy number 4:
Hazrat Kaab (RA) said that Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that:
"One of the Kings of Bait-ul-Muqadas will launch Battalion to India. Muslims will conquer India, capture their treasures, then King will use these treasures to decorate Bait-ul-Muqadas. That Battalion will present the rulers of India enchained with clutches in front of King. His warriors with permission of King will conquer all the area between east and west and will stay in India will the arrival of Dajjal."

Prophecy number 5:
This prophecy narrated by Hazrat Safwan Bin Umru (RA) is Marfoh in the level . He said that some people told him that Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that
"Some people from My Umma will fight India. Allah will give them great success till they will enchain the rulers of India in clutches, Allah will forgive sins of these Mujahideen and when they will return Damascus they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) there".

may be he doesn't know how marathas defeated Mughals in long war of 27 years and later ruled Peshawar

we brought most Muslim powers to our knees and our sikh brothers also did same in Punjab

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/166728-maratha-war-independence.html?highlight=

Zaid hamid ki rozi roti isi se hothi hey ..let him earn his livelihood .. He is more of story maker than a defence expert ..
I am sure he will be the first one to run seeing an advancing army ..

This is not about Zaid hamid. This is about Mohammed, the Prophet. These aren't Silly predictions. These are prophecies.

We don't take this prophecy seriously because it doesn't fall under Authentic Hadith! I mean there are doubts whether Muhammad pbuh told it or not!

This is not about Zaid hamid. This is about Mohammed, the Prophet. These aren't Silly predictions. These are prophecies.

We don't take this prophecy seriously because it doesn't fall under Authentic Hadith! I mean there are doubts whether Muhammad pbuh told it or not!..

zaid hamid saw ghost in 1965 indo-pak war,who fought for pakistan He is really a funny guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom