What's new

Pakistan's destiny: Ghazwa e Hind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

usernaame

BANNED
Reaction score
GhazwatulHind, the 4th and final battle will be fought and will be a decisive battle. Warriors from the 4 corners would join hands and make an alliance against Hind and will conquer Hind upto the river Ganga. Niamatullah describes this fierce battle will last 6 years (mentioned as 6 months in few verses) and will be devastating for the mankind.

Ghazw-e-Hind intro (English & Urdu)

when the final battle with India will begin, armies from Turkey, Iran and Afghanistan will join the Muslims of Pakistan in the final decisive battle to capture Delhi!!

The modern Geo-politics support this spiritual intelligence as well. India is betting itself with Crusader Zionists of the West. The Afghans are fed up of the occupation forces. Pakistan is encircled by the NATO and Indians from all sides. This strategic encirclement of Pakistan will not remain for long InshAllah.

History is a witness that it is the armies from the Greater Khurasan which have always invaded and destroyed the myth of Hindu power. This will be done once again -- for one final time.

India knows this too and that is why it is the biggest buyer of weapons in the world today despite having 500 millions naked and hungry slumdogs. Whatever is written is now the destiny. We will only unfold it for one last time, InshAllah!!!

- Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid

Prophecy number 1.
Holy Prophet (PBUH) Told Hazrat Abu Huraira (RA):
"From the Umat (Followers of Islam currently) there will be a rise of Battalions from Sindh (Indus) and Hind (Sub-continent). If I got opportunity to be part of such a movement and if I martyred then it is good, if I returned alive I will be like free Abu Huraira who is freed from Hell by Allah".

Prophecy number 2:
Holy Prophet (PBUH) Told Hazrat Suban (RA):
"Two groups in my Umma will be freed by Allah from hell fire, One which will conquer India and the other which will be with Hazrat Esa (AS)."

Prophecy number 3:
Holy Prophet (PBUH) Discussed India with Hazrat Abu Huraira (RA) and told that:
"One of your Battalion will fight in India, Allah will give success to them to the level that they (Mujahideen) will enchain their (Hindus) rulers with clutches, and Allah will forgive sins of these warriors and when they return they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) in Damascus."
Hazrat Abu Huraira (AS) said:
"If i had opportunity to participate in this war then i will sell all of my old and new belongings and will participate. When Allah will give us success and when we will return i will be an independent Abu Huraira who will come to Damascus and will find Hazrat Esa (AS). O my Holy Prophet (PBUH) i will have very strong desire at that time to got to him and tell him that i am your companion."

Prophecy number 4:
Hazrat Kaab (RA) said that Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that:
"One of the Kings of Bait-ul-Muqadas will launch Battalion to India. Muslims will conquer India, capture their treasures, then King will use these treasures to decorate Bait-ul-Muqadas. That Battalion will present the rulers of India enchained with clutches in front of King. His warriors with permission of King will conquer all the area between east and west and will stay in India will the arrival of Dajjal."

Prophecy number 5:
This prophecy narrated by Hazrat Safwan Bin Umru (RA) is Marfoh in the level . He said that some people told him that Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that
"Some people from My Umma will fight India. Allah will give them great success till they will enchain the rulers of India in clutches, Allah will forgive sins of these Mujahideen and when they will return Damascus they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) there".

This is serious! i mean, this isn't a stupid jingo wet dreaming. It's in the name of the Founder of Islam, Mohammed and his Prophecies. If it were wrong, then it would mean that he is no prophet.

Sometimes, I feel glad that we have such enemies. I even feel lucky.

I mean with the Chinese you'd have to think before you act but with the Pakistanis, you can be sure that whatever they do, it'll only end up worsening their predicament. :lol:

Much like their former commander in chief who when told that Indians had bombed Karachi, looked at the fireballs and said, "What a lovely bonfire."

With Chinese, you have to be cautious. With Pakistanis, you can be sure that they will shoot themselves in the foot.

...and I feel lucky.

It is india's destiny to be ruled by foreigners, case in point the great Sonia Ghandi.

soniagandhi-ad.jpg

Grrrrrrreeeeat.

The revenge of hind will have an opportunity to pay back ..if it started with prophecies it should end with prophecies .. Let the war begin ..the people who have zero respect to mankind should be wiped out ..tolerant people should be allowed to live ..let the war begin ..we are waiting for so long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom