What's new

Pakistan's Debt Status (Internal & External)

Incog_nito

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi All Members,
Hope all of you are doing great!

I would like to start a thread that will discuss the loan or debt that Pakistan owes Externally (to IMF, World Bank, Asian Development Bank, China, & even from others) and also Internally (loan is taken from local Banks & corporations).

Please start up the discussion....

aik bandy ka 17 lakh 50 hazar dena hai or aik ka 1 lakh 20 hazar

I have to get back loans givens to few persons, they aren't picking my phone. Should I write off these loans or hire some recovery guys? Kindly advise.

I have to get back loans givens to few persons, they aren't picking my phone. Should I write off these loans or hire some recovery guys? Kindly advise.
is baby se rabta karo baba dulhan shah
37339608_2060924893941160_5445107092023148544_n.jpg

Hi All Members,

I would like to start a thread that will discuss the loan or debt that Pakistan owes Externally (to IMF, World Bank, Asian Development Bank, China, & even from others) and also Internally (loan is taken from local Banks & corporations).

Really!!!!!!!!Since you are starting the thread, how about you start the discussion. For starters, what's your back ground?

bhai tery ko kya kesy wapas le de ga tu pesy pakarna bus . aik or bhi hai baba chumi wali sarkaar wo chyee kya ?

Kya baat hai...bahoot dharmik hai?
babao wala shauk bhi rakhte hai...pata hi nahi tha...
Yeh shauk 8pm ke baad hota hai ya...full time hai..

Kya baat hai...bahoot dharmik hai?
babao wala shauk bhi rakhte hai...pata hi nahi tha...
Yeh shauk 8pm ke baad hota hai ya...full time hai..
mr mode kisi bhi wakt ho sakta hai . :lol:

Hi All Members,

Debt was 90% GDP when nawaz left ..we defaulted ..mushi came doubled the GDP so debt fell to 45%..he passed a lae to limit debt to 60%..PPPP kept it at 60%...PMLN increased it to 74%

Come on people, let's stick to the discussion. Don't try to troll it.

Back
Top Bottom