What's new

Pakistan's Cyber War

Is Pakistan's representation on internet good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maea

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello friends today i want to discuss with you about the "war" on internet against Pakistan.

cyber-war-crime.jpg

Yesterday i was reading news on Google News and guess what i found. SHIT , YES SHIT.
Evry type of shit against Pakistan, from Panama Case to Pakistan's minorities issue.
And all those "contents" are red by milions of people in the world and when they read this type of shit against Pakistan they think Pakistan underdeveloped third world african country without any government or authority.
This is the minor problem the major problem is the pakistani representation on web, just check pakistan wikipage(i know everyone can modify it) but we why we don't change it's content; Nowdays Facebook/Youtube are very famous, on facebook there is something on pakistan's reality but on Youtube there is nothing. there is all indian Shit against pakistan in wich they tell the world that we are very unsafe coutry,we soppurt terrorism ect.ect.

Check ISI(Inter-Services Inteligence) wiki page.
https://www.google.it/url?sa=t&rct=...DsvPIpKo54cWpXOog&sig2=PNUf5uiFqZf-WmdyTVXzqw

Basically it tells you that our inteligence agency is supporting terrism across the world from libya to nepal.

262px-State_emblem_of_Pakistan.svg.png

And important thing is that when something wrong happens in Pakistan international media report it, but when something good happens in Pakistan they don't write nothing specialy european media. if anyone in europe search Pakistan and then click on news from google search, mainly it only search negative articles on Pakistan written by some shitty newspaper that no one kowns about it.

I just wanted to kwon what u guys think about this thing and what we can do change this situation.

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-18_1-54-9.jpeg
    upload_2017-6-18_1-54-9.jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 17
Its mostly the Indians who spread propaganda and debunking them is not that difficult

we have alot of tourist, who make vlogs and they debunk propaganda these are europeans, our government should provide media platform to promote these tourist as they are good mouth piece.

We must have 24 hours English channels irrespective of losses..
For Social Media warfare attack is the best defense..

Pakistan entertainment and news needs to be out there on a positive platform and please! Relax with the fobbed out outdated looking lay outs. If you want to take it global - be competitive enough and meet the market.

Its a numbers game. Their are more indians on internet, then Pakistanis. Just search any positive video/article/post etc about Pakistan, and you will always find indian poster spewing garbage around. Our government needs to establish a cyber wings that deals with these kind of people, like israel or saudi. Promoting all positive about our country, and countering indian propaganda on all forums/newspapers/videos etc.

Its a numbers game. Their are more indians on internet, then Pakistanis. Just search any positive video/article/post etc about Pakistan, and you will always find indian poster spewing garbage around. Our government needs to establish a cyber wings that deals with these kind of people, like israel or saudi. Promoting all positive about our country, and countering indian propaganda on all forums/newspapers/videos etc.
exactly we need a cyber wing! Warfare of perception

Back
Top Bottom