Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan's command and control system safest in the world
By Web Desk
Published: September 10, 2015
International Atomic Energy Agency has already declared our assets safe, says the nuclear scientist.

Renowned nuclear scientist Dr Samar Mubarakmand on Thursday said Pakistan’s command and control system is the latest and safest in the world, according to Radio Pakistan.

“Regardless of the numerous attacks, terrorists were unable to reach Pakistan’s nuclear assets,” Mubarakmand said.

He added while speaking on a programme that “International Atomic Energy Agency has already declared our assets safe.”

Further, Major General (retd) Athar Abbas who was also a part of the programme stated “there should be no doubt about the safety of our nuclear assets as they are in safe hands.”

Earlier, a report produced by two American think tanks claimed that Pakistan could have at least 350 nuclear weapons within the next five to 10 years, making it the world’s third-largest nuclear stockpile.

The report by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and the Stimson Center states Pakistan is rapidly expanding its nuclear capabilities owing to a fear of India.

However, Pakistan rejected the report as ‘utterly baseless’, adding that Pakistan’s policy is characterised by the utmost restraint and responsibility.

Even the Americans had their nukes misplaced and put the entire world in danger.But despite all the terrorism no one has any clue about where our nukes are.
I doubt that any nation discloses locations of its strategic assets to public. At maximum, facilities of strategic importance are visible.

As for who knows exactly how much about our strategic matters, will remain a mystery for indefinite period or perhaps ever. It would be unrealistic to expect (potential or known) enemies to disclose this kind of information in public; they would want us to keep guessing.

Last edited:
They might be safe, but to think no one has a clue where they are is pretty silly. Pakistani nuke sites and bases are closely watched by the US/India.

They might be safe, but to think no one has a clue where they are is pretty silly. Pakistani nuke sites and bases are closely watched by the US/India.
Ok, it's vice versa in Indias case...what's a big deal.

It better be safe....Because we cannot afford a nuclear catastrophe in this modern world....

Close enough, just as closely as they were monitoring OBL since they spotted him.

You know I had heard that IQ of people does not remain the same at all the time, sometimes you can expect a dumb stupid person to come up with something that makes sense, but I think I heard wrong, in some species it is not possible. Nadah, Never.

You know I had heard that IQ of people does not remain the same at all the time, sometimes you can expect a dumb stupid person to come up with something that makes sense, but I think I heard wrong, in some species it is not possible. Nadah, Never.

I know, I was feeling the same way about that guy too. At least we have something in common.

We ensure safety of our Nuclear Command & Control every month to the world. We should launch a massive media campaign to secure our interests in the world. Pakistan & Turkey should launch some TV channels inorder to gain some benefits. Now-a-days, a TV Channel named as "SEE TV" is operating. I think its a joint venture of Pakistan and Turkey.

I know, I was feeling the same way about that guy too. At least we have something in common.

Ha ha ha. That guy had US after him for ten years, at least that proves he had head full of brain on his shoulders but alas some idiots have only keyboards to bash Pakistan. You know na I am referring to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom