What's new

Pakistan’s Cold War Technology shrinks the effectiveness of India’s S-400 ABM System – Akash S Muham

None can intercept even 5 ICBM properly. ICBM is too fast for that.

But, MRBM and IRBM can be intercepted. I don't have much video of S400 intercepting BM but only speculated based on its tracking its ability. Also, S400 will have to be deployed on the target itself for intercepting BM whereas India will deploy them near borders and hence the S400 of India is not for BMD role. So, not to worry much about S400 acting as BMD

However, Indian AAD can defence against the MRBM missiles. And it has been a huge success
With MIRV equipped ABABEEL Your AAD PAAD became less than issue for Pakistan. @Vijyes Yechury

None can intercept even 5 ICBM properly. ICBM is too fast for that.

But, MRBM and IRBM can be intercepted. I don't have much video of S400 intercepting BM but only speculated based on its tracking its ability. Also, S400 will have to be deployed on the target itself for intercepting BM whereas India will deploy them near borders and hence the S400 of India is not for BMD role. So, not to worry much about S400 acting as BMD

However, Indian AAD can defence against the MRBM missiles. And it has been a huge success
And interceptors of MID COURSE DEFENSE ARE FASTER THAN SPEED OF ICBM TO INTERCEPT ICBM'S WARHEADS IN SPACE @Vijyes Yechury

Why will India wait till Pakistan does second strike? When someone is firing at you, will you simply hope that all bullets will deflect off your bullet proof jacket or will you fire back?

Just because you dn't like something does not mean it is not like that. AAD is capable of intercepting 2000km MRBM. S400 will not be used for BMD purpose as BMD requires interceptor to be on the site itself whereas S400 will be used near the borders to defend against CM, drones and planes.
You can't Deploy it near the border let's bet on it.

My advise to Pakistan would be to form a joint task force comprising army, navy and Air Force, deploy them in China with their assets and have them train throughout the year against Chinese S-400 systems. Use the experience to develop tactics and strategies against the S-400 whether in form of development of next generation anti-radiation missiles, standoff munitions and decoys. Then impart the tactics developed as a result throughout the forces. Use the Israeli experience and their handling of the S-300 threat.

You believe china will allow?.. such technology are very sensitive.. train against S 400? What does it mean.. no one gonna allow you..

With MIRV equipped ABABEEL Your AAD PAAD became less than issue for Pakistan. @Vijyes Yechury

And interceptors of MID COURSE DEFENSE ARE FASTER THAN SPEED OF ICBM TO INTERCEPT ICBM'S WARHEADS IN SPACE @Vijyes Yechury
MIRV separate before re-entry and only act as multiple missile launched. It only will require more interceptors but nothing more serious.

The mid-course interception is less successful in general. That is why I am not speaking of PDV/PAD as these can be less accurate due to the high speed required and minor fluctuations that can change the course drastically in such speeds. The terminal endo-atmospheric interception is generally the most reliable one.

Let us not digress anymore. India has capability of destroying MRBM of 2000km by AAD as of now and SRBM, CM etc will be easily destroyed without much fuss

You can't Deploy it near the border let's bet on it.
No one is saying that the S400 will be kept in 5km from border. The radar will be kept separate from the launcher and both will be placed somewhere near the border. The radar may be 50-100km from border while the missile launcher will be closer

MIRV separate before re-entry and only act as multiple missile launched. It only will require more interceptors but nothing more serious.

The mid-course interception is less successful in general. That is why I am not speaking of PDV/PAD as these can be less accurate due to the high speed required and minor fluctuations that can change the course drastically in such speeds. The terminal endo-atmospheric interception is generally the most reliable one.

Let us not digress anymore. India has capability of destroying MRBM of 2000km by AAD as of now and SRBM, CM etc will be easily destroyed without much fuss

No one is saying that the S400 will be kept in 5km from border. The radar will be kept separate from the launcher and both will be placed somewhere near the border. The radar may be 50-100km from border while the missile launcher will be closer
Let's bet on it

You don't know about basic of ABM most reliable ABM is mid course not TERMINAL one because there is less variables in space (WIND SPEED, PRESSURE ETC ETC) and main concern of terminal ABM is REACTION TIME with a WARHEADS terminal speed of above of MACH 5 you have 3-4 second time react
And MID COURSE longest in any part of BM flight
They (MID COURSE DEFENSE) have EKV (exoatmospheric kill vehicle ) as a warhead that means one interceptor can kill multiple warhead in space, you haven't this capability @Vijyes Yechury

You believe china will allow?.. such technology are very sensitive.. train against S 400? What does it mean.. no one gonna allow you..

Why wouldn’t China allow? Doing so contributes to China’s own national security interests. An emboldened and reckless India is hardly in China’s interest.

Why wouldn’t China allow? Doing so contributes to China’s own national security interests. An emboldened and reckless India is hardly in China’s interest.
Russia had made a statement that it is willing to sell S400 to even Canada showing how confident Russia is when it comes to S400. Soon, KSA and Turkey will be getting S400 too and Pakistan can train with them. Pakistan has good relation with both these countries

Again expecting China to help someone makes no sense. If India is really emboldened and reckless, then China has to be more wary of confronting India. Your idea that India will consider proxies as separate from the host is absurd. What if India considers proxy warfare as total warfare?

In the current situation, Pakistan is nowhere friendly towards China but only seeking assistance for self interest where China gets nothing. Pakistan is still trying to mend fence with USA which is a problem to China. China finds India to be much better option in countering USA rather than taking on India for nothing. India can't compete with Chinese manufacturing as India lacks the natural resources and neither China nor India has any real enmity

BMDs are for IRBM only, not ICBM. Indian BMD like AAD is for MRBM only (<3000km). As of now, India can intercept missiles with range of 2000km and intends to develop it till it ca intercept 3000km missiles. S400 can intercept missiles with range of 4000km.

No one cares for your submarines. India can make its own submarines in any number to counter Pakistani ones. Also, Pakistani submarines have to surface every now and then to refuel which will make it easier to detect and track.

Every SAM, BMD system uses multiple sensors. Also, the kill probability is never 100%. Even if it is 60%, firing of 2 missiles will make it 85%. That is good enough to reduce the number of hits by about 85%

Suicide drones are also called cruise missiles in its simplest form. There is no point in having drone swarm.
you are funny.. if no one cares about subs then why evey building them.. go and study warfair first

you are funny.. if no one cares about subs then why evey building them.. go and study warfair first
We are speaking of S400 and S400 does not care for submarines. Submarines are important and I don't deny that but that is not an answer to S400.

We are speaking of S400 and S400 does not care for submarines. Submarines are important and I don't deny that but that is not an answer to S400.
simple answer for s4. as student of computer science. anything which has softwares they can be manipulate. what i said if two subs get near to indian shores and big cities are very near with quick fire will be enough to send you thousands years back with your only idol worshiper country into dark ages . i hope your leaders act wisely. . your country is big and penetration is easy

simple answer for s4. as student of computer science. anything which has softwares they can be manipulate. what i said if two subs get near to indian shores and big cities are very near with quick fire will be enough to send you thousands years back with your only idol worshiper country into dark ages . i hope your leaders act wisely. . your country is big and penetration is easy
So, you have magic weapons that will send India thousands of year back? How much back did Japan go after nuclear attack? Nuclear bombs don't do magic. We are well prepared for these nukes. First read about nuclear bomb effectiveness and then speak.

Again, about software being manipulated, how will you manipulated software for which you have no access?

So, you have magic weapons that will send India thousands of year back? How much back did Japan go after nuclear attack? Nuclear bombs don't do magic. We are well prepared for these nukes. First read about nuclear bomb effectiveness and then speak.

Again, about software being manipulated, how will you manipulated software for which you have no access?
You are well prepared for nothing. And those were ancient fission weapons. And please don't waste pdfs bandwidth and storage.

You are well prepared for nothing. And those were ancient fission weapons. And please don't waste pdfs bandwidth and storage.
I can't repeatedly argue with you on this topic. All I can say is that merely a few hundred to thousand nukes will not do much of a damage to India. If you have proper damage assessment of nukes which dispute my words please provide. Don't provide some useless coward's app or article but actual test data to show the effect.

For example, this is you Nasr missile tactical nuke:

I can't repeatedly argue with you on this topic. All I can say is that merely a few hundred to thousand nukes will not do much of a damage to India. If you have proper damage assessment of nukes which dispute my words please provide. Don't provide some useless coward's app or article but actual test data to show the effect.

For example, this is you Nasr missile tactical nuke:

You are either incredibly smart or extremely stupid. Few hundred or thousands of nuclear warheads landing over heads of major thickly populated Indian cities will not do much of damage to India....!!! I'm not sure what kinda weed you folks are smoking these days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom