What's new

Pakistan's brave heart daughter Makes the History : Maryam Mukhtiar, the First Female Pilot of PAF

GDP Adil Khan Niazi

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
“No one can defeat a nation that has daughters like Marium,” said Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman on Marium’s martyrdom.

In a condolence message, COAS General Raheel Sharif said, “She was indeed a role model for women and pride of Pakistan.” The martyred lady pilot has made history and we can only hope that her example will encourage other females to follow in her footsteps. The sombre loss of Flying Officer Marium Mukhtiar made the entire nation gloomy but proud as martyrdom does not end something, it is only the beginning.

Marium Mukhtiar, the first female fighter pilot to die on operational service, lost the appropriate height required for ejection as she stayed in the aircraft to manoeuvre it clear of the populated area.

You can call it first 'Female Martyr' of PAF but First fighter pilot is not right.
I think i heard Ayesha Farooq is first female in PAF to fly F-7PG

during combat training of fighter pilots ...Ejection seat .training with real practical I think its cost too high I am not blame any one its my thinking what your ?

Time to open a third and fourth assembly lines for JF17 Thunder to speed the process of retirement of old crafts

When we will review this incident the main issue is really the older aircrafts

We are behind 70-150 planes already in term of production

In past we did had a chance to induct 36-40 Brand new planes fully delivered in 2014 however we opted for more used old F16 from Jordan

So all in all it really is about Age or plane and speed at which we will convert the items to new platform

Back
Top Bottom