What's new

Pakistan's Akhtar blames low pay for fixing

Indian Cricketers earn so much in commercial endorsements the fixing money doesn't matter to them

Or let me put it this way that for Indian players the match fixing amount is not worth of gambling their image

A Pak int'l team player gets around 5 lakh for a test match, around 3 for ODI and around 1.5-2.5 for a T20, and add to that commercial endorsements, they aren't that poor to go into match fixing. It's just pure greed and lust.

5 Lacs per Test? That doesn't sound right.
You mean A-list players earned 15 Lacs in the series against England in Tests alone?
Each A List player, as per you, should have earned over 3 Million Rupees in the series against England. Right?

5 Lacs per Test? That doesn't sound right.
You mean A-list players earned 15 Lacs in the series against England in Tests alone?
Each A List player, as per you, should have earned over 3 Million Rupees in the series against England. Right?

Yup, atleast that is what I heard. This was during the whole Spot fixing fiasco i believe, TV channels showed the comparative wages of PCB and other countries, and then for local counties and IPL type.

Back
Top Bottom