What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

Kindly refrain from antagonising the contributors here. I am unable to share my background, and just a humble person to be called a "tank" of any kind. I am only trying to save you from misinformation, and not spreading it.

I have never claimed we have 3 operational Saab aircraft, rather, I have informed everyone of the reality, or what happened in the attack, and what has been repaired since then. Why do you think I mislead you? read the posts again.

Yeah, its called Official Secrets Act, 1923.

Now everyone would want to know my rank and get their knickers in a twist.
Question, what was the rationale behind having the 4th one as AESA and not the same like the others? Is it part of some long-term plan to eventually get a new AEW&C type further down the road?

There cannot be a picture of 4 aircraft parked as there are no more 4 aircraft with top antennas. There are only three aircraft, one completely SV, one under trials after major rectification, and one under repair. One has been written off. This does not include the non-radar aircraft.

here please read your claim for yourself! you claimed 3 AWACS still exist. when clearly PAF has one in service and one under trial

now you are going back on your misinformation.

here please read your claim for yourself! you claimed 3 AWACS still exist. when clearly PAF has one in service and one under trial

What part of the 3rd being "under repair" i.e. not operational, yet, do you find confusing?

I don't see what your point is, maybe you are unable to understand simple English.

What part of the 3rd being "under repair" i.e. not operational, yet, do you find confusing?

Thank you

Question, what was the rationale behind having the 4th one as AESA and not the same like the others? Is it part of some long-term plan to eventually get a new AEW&C type further down the road?
Procurement of cutting edge tech can be very tricky. Sometimes you have to buy 2nd grade stuff so that later you can get the real 1st grade stuff e.g. how PAF got it's DFRM's

12208617_1122382397814115_3037673305059771464_n.jpg

Don't know if it has been reported but three new hangers now house the Chinese AWACS at Masroor. Northeast of the main parking bay. The perimeter wall around the hangers speaks of a real threat from terr's.

Don't know if it has been reported but three new hangers now house the Chinese AWACS at Masroor. Northeast of the main parking bay. The perimeter wall around the hangers speaks of a real threat from terr's.
Sir, with all due respect. What good is this info to the general public, except those with nefarious means?

Sir those with nefarious intentions have access to lot more than just Google earth to find out such things. I on the other hand have only Google Earth to depend upon. And Sir, I have been with this forum for the last eight years -- I know what to post and what not to and where to.

Btw stationing of AWACS in Karachi and at both SF & Masroor have been reported many a times here on this forum. I see them flying south east on my way work on and off!!!!!

Sir those with nefarious intentions have access to lot more than just Google earth to find out such things. I on the other hand have only Google Earth to depend upon. And Sir, I have been with this forum for the last eight years -- I know what to post and what not to and where to.

Btw stationing of AWACS in Karachi and at both SF & Masroor have been reported many a times here on this forum. I see them flying south east on my way work on and off!!!!!
Any new developments on SF to stop civilian airliners from landing?

Back
Top Bottom