What's new

Pakistan's air defence Capabilities ...

HQ 19 is for ballistic missiles. S 400 system is for air defence including aircrafts and missiles
I think Iran has something which we should be looking for....
images - 2020-01-20T153255.422.jpeg
images - 2020-01-20T153308.856.jpeg
images - 2020-01-20T153326.621.jpeg
images - 2020-01-20T153336.904.jpeg

HQ 19 is for ballistic missiles. S 400 system is for air defence including aircrafts and missiles
I ALREADY told you s400 main mission is to intercept MRBM secondary mission of S400 will be anti aircraft but i agree hq19 solely for ballistic missile just like THAAD

Probably but remember the threats of sanctions by international community

And we urgently needs ABM systems with both qualities ABM+SAMs. HQ-9 will suitable for our needs,this SAM has only one capability anti aircraft defense but has no to minimal defense against ballistic missiles

On a lighter note.
Are you belong to "Deo Bandi" race?
no sir i did not consider myself belongs to any sect . i think there was no shia sunni wahabi deobandi bralvi at the time of prophet PBUH so all these are fake names created by mullahs to feed their stomach for free .ALLAH give us mind to use and think . yes i have liberal views . but liberalism mean equality of religions and state have no religion .

Lol he is a liberal who drinks
you need to read a simple meaning of liberalism for god sake۔ it will take few minutes .
https://www.aikrozan.com/لبرل-ازم-کیا-ہے-کیا-نہیں؟/

Do you know what the the word
"LIBERAL" means?:D

@Imran Khan Is a liberal. WOW!
bhai mujhy insaan hi rehny do wohi better hai mujhy india ke city breli ya deoband se kya lena dena .

mera is city se na kabhi koi wasta tha na hoga wo india main hai main pakistani hoon .
https://goo.gl/maps/9fkMXo9wjrd8imvr7

In modern warfare we have ghanta airdefence ability. Last feb spice 2000 were released beyond our borders and they had glided 60km in our territory. They missed their targets is irrelevant. That day indians weren't lucky but that's not how it would always be. SAMs with 40km max range is no deterrence at all.. the are the SAMs if u can detect them you can always avoid them... longer range SAMs (120km above) are lethal because they have too much rocket power to track and chase. It gets more n more difficult to evade them. S400 though heavier system but due to its extra ordinary long range it would be very difficult for a strike group to avoid them. Either we get them long range systems or we should lower our expectations in high intensity conflict. We will definitely attain more damage than we can afflict.

Answer against munitions are not SAM like S-400 or HQ-9B the answer to munitions is something like Iron Dome, Pansir, RIM-116, CIWS system etc.

Back
Top Bottom