What's new

Pakistanis vs Indian Muslims/Hindus

lulz :D . Now even men are into women like cat-fighting .

This video proves that Muslims can never live with hindus. The only circumstance is the Indian muslims that give their women to hindus and fight against their brothers.

jLZz4Na.gif

This video proves that Muslims can never live with hindus. The only circumstance is the Indian muslims that give their women to hindus and fight against their brothers.
I have come across few Pakistanis in UK,USA who will pass like Indians. It is not that Muslims can never like with Hindus. It is Pakistanis including you who r facing a severe indentity crisis.

About the second statement, I request you to give a few examples to substantiate yr firvolous claims

Hindus(devout ones) dont often marry with people of same Religion if he/she belong to a different caste let alone marry with any Muslim man or woman but secular or liberal ones dont follow any religion and can consider wordly love beyond religion or love of God. If there are some Muslim women with Hindu men in India then you will see plenty of Hindu Girls who run away with Muslim guys because their family dont approve their relationship then here comes bollywood inspiration :P

Last edited:

that is true i agree to the TWO NATION THEORY presented by Sir Syed Ahmed Khan ... Allama Iqbal ... There is no way that Muslims can live with the Hindus ......both are two separate nations

Back
Top Bottom