What's new

Pakistanis suck up to Middle Easterners

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, to everyone in this dumb thread attacking OP, he was just stating that Pakistanis (and Indians, same folk) in general stoop to the Arabs like they are God or something. I have observed it also in the UAE, Qatar ,Kuwait and especially in the KSA where even if a Pakistani is getting discriminated they will never back up the Pakistani guy, but will side with the Arab employer in order to feel better of his pathetic existence............

OMG, to everyone in this dumb thread attacking OP, he was just stating that Pakistanis (and Indians, same folk) in general stoop to the Arabs like they are God or something. I have observed it also in the UAE, Qatar ,Kuwait and especially in the KSA where even if a Pakistani is getting discriminated they will never back up the Pakistani guy, but will side with the Arab employer in order to feel better of his pathetic existence............
Welcome to this forum. Did you know you just bumped open a pre-historic thread !!

There have been quite a few Arab leaders like Nasser, Saddam Hussein and Assad's father Hafez, who have been pro India and anti Pakistan.
I don't know why this ancient thread was resurrected though.

Welcome to this forum. Did you know you just bumped open a pre-historic thread !!
Yes, I do know, I just wanted to put in my input to what seems like a pretty stupid raging from my fellow Pakistanis and Indians about how our fellow countrymen are treated in the Gulf Nations...like srs, Arabs treat non arabs like traitors and Iranians very similar to how our countrymen are treated (abeit with some reservation in terms of severity due to Iran not taking shit from any western superpower and having an actual self sustaining economy). Iran is the only S/C.Asian nation that isn't accepting NATO or the Zionist Jews, yet Pakistan and India are all on IMF bankroll and indebted to the top of Katrina Kaif's breasts....

On a general level this attitude has decreased particularly among the educated...
Now its mostly limited to sect worshipers on both sides and some of those residing there !

There have been quite a few Arab leaders like Nasser, Saddam Hussein and Assad's father Hafez, who have been pro India and anti Pakistan.
I stumbled on it through atrain of random searching and the daft shit that everyone of these butthurt virgins are spewing out really made me want to put my $0.02 out there on it.

While Pakistani pilots volunteered and risked their lives in Arab-Israeli wars, no Arab pilot was given permission by his government to engage in direct combat against Indian pilots in the Indo-Pakistani wars.
Arab pilots engaging with Indian pilots? :rofl: Now that is what I call a good joke!! :tup:

On a general level this attitude has decreased particularly among the educated...
Now its mostly limited to sect worshipers on both sides and some of those residing there !

Probably in the KSA, the rest of the Gulf nations are blindsighted in their wealth. Visit the other Gulf Nations and you'll see what I mean...

Last edited:
Probably in the KSA, the rest of the Gulf nations are blindsighted in their wealth. Visit the other Gulf Nations and you'll see what I mean...

I am talking about Pakistanis sucking up to them

I am talking about Pakistanis sucking up to them
Well, S.Asians oddly think that Arabs are like the easiest access to white-esque folkwithout going through massive religious debacles, hence why many of them praise Arabs (which is far from the truth, but still many think that) to marry their daughters and sons in hopes that future generations look whiter....

Like most of the Gulf nation Arabs were hearding camels while Iraqi MiGs, Mirages and Iranian F-4, F-5s and F-14s duked it over the Persian gulf.....

Arab pilots engaging with Indian pilots? :rofl: Now that is what I call a good joke!! :tup:
He was saying that Arabs didn't back them up, read his message again..... He was saying that Pakistani blood was let for the Arab scum while the arabs sat back and smoked hookas.....Dumb ***.......

Well, S.Asians oddly think that Arabs are like the easiest access to white-esque folkwithout going through massive religious debacles, hence why many of them praise Arabs (which is far from the truth, but still many think that) to marry their daughters and sons in hopes that future generations look whiter....

Like most of the Gulf nation Arabs were hearding camels while Iraqi MiGs, Mirages and Iranian F-4, F-5s and F-14s duked it over the Persian gulf.....

I don't know dude for Pakistanis i think religion played a major part
Now i feel that has shifted more towards sectarian based feelings
With one side towing the Saudi line and the other the Ayatullah line...
Pakistanis residing in Gulf however are more likely to be pro-arab at least that is what i have observed !

He was saying that Arabs didn't back them up, read his message again..... He was saying that Pakistani blood was let for the Arab scum while the arabs sat back and smoked hookas.....Dumb ***.......
Arabs will never shed blood for you! They think they are the masters of all Muslims who must do their bidding! That's why they treat non Arab Muslims as people of lower strata.

It's high time Pakistanis stop molly coddling them by treating them as superior beings. Remember, they would be still riding camels had it not been for oil.

Arabs will never shed blood for you! They think they are the masters of all Muslims who must do their bidding! That's why they treat non Arab Muslims as people of lower strata.

It's high time Pakistanis stop molly coddling them by treating them as superior beings. Remember, they would be still riding camels had it not been for oil.

I totally agree on that! Like the only reason Pakistan even supports NATO is because of them. I blame slave mentaliuty from the British Raj days for that.....

I don't know dude for Pakistanis i think religion played a major part
Now i feel that has shifted more towards sectarian based feelings
With one side towing the Saudi line and the other the Ayatullah line...
Pakistanis residing in Gulf however are more likely to be pro-arab at least that is what i have observed !

Well, religion? If that is the case, they should've been friends with the USSR since half of that country is Muslim, but they didn't because they were heavily paid off by the CIA to abide to the West and their puppets, but since many Pakistanis felt that the USA was too distant for them, they followed Arabs instead..... Also, the Saudis are Zionist Jew supporters, not muslims by any means.....

How can they become Namak Haram as we saved their a$$ in 1948,1967 and 1973 wars with Israel..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom