What's new

Pakistanis racial background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kashmiris aren't race. Kashmir had a lot of refugees and migrants from Central Asia in ancient and medivial times. Pure Kashmiris might be rare.

Indian Kashmiris all don't look the same. Only 20% or so look like mediterrnean caucasians. Rest look like Indic.

@zaid butt - Butt Sahib aaap hiii kuch boleiiin ! :undecided:

Kashmiris are native to the sub continent, at least the vast majority are.

I don't even know what that means anymore; we've all migrated from adjoining areas some a thousand years ago....some more recently !

There is more truth in that than we'd care to believe; doesn't Science teach us that mankind began in Africa ? :azn:

I have no problems with that theory. Mankind had to begin somewhere, I certainly don't believe humanity parachuted down from heaven, unlike some of my fellow countrymen.

Kashmiris are native to the sub continent, at least the vast majority are.
People living in Kashmir are Kashmiris. But most of them are mixed. Some even might have greek blood. That explains those white caucasian looking Kashmiris. Most of them are mix between persians,turkish,mongols,North Indians and other central Asians. Kashmiris has been ruled by various local and foreign power. Hordes of foreigners had migrated or seeked shelter in Kashmir. Kashmiris with 100% Indic blood will be very rare. Many Kashmiris look like

I am a little bit curious about race of Pakistanis(I know there are different racial groups in Pakistan). From photos which I have seen online and other videos of Pakistani people.

I have observed lot of Pakistanis have hook nose which is very common among Arab people. I too have a hook nose. So I wonder whether many Pakistanis have Arab blood in them.

Another thing I feature I observed is that many Pakistanis have unibrows which is very common among central Asians.

Pakistani members please provide you insights

This thread is not racial superiority or thing like that. I am just curious.

• Pre Mehrgarh (9000 years ago) settlers in Pakistan were Central Asian nomadic tribes. Whom you can call our pre ancient ancestors.
  • Those settlements have carried on along with influx from again Central Asia, Persia, Arabia, Mesopotamia and the Ganges people, through migration, warfare and trade during the bronze age indus valley and Gandhara civilizations.
  • Pakistan is a multi cultural, multi ethnic country with Gilgit Baltistan, Punjab, KPK, Balochistan, Sindh where thousands of sub ethnic groups have lived for centuries.
  • Balochs, Sindh and parts of Punjab have seen Arab migration and has some Arab influx though its quite minimal. Balochistan was actually part of Khilafat-e-Rashida'h under Caliph Ali. R.A. Later the Arab influx came into Sindh and Punjab through Mohammed bin Qasim and consistent trade with the Arabian peninsula.
Pakistanis generally don't take ethnicities seriously for Islam as a way of life has assimilated and integrated a diverse people to a great extent.

Stop trolling idiot. South Indians don't have hook nose. This thread isn't about insulting any other race. I posted this out of curiousity
Wat the heck man. Am living with millions of hook nose ... you telling me I don't ... hahaha was not trolling it's true . U check speciality of Andra nose ...

Pakistanis generally don't take ethnicities seriously for Islam as a way of life has assimilated and integrated a diverse people to a great extent.
From what I have seen on the internet Punjabis and Pathans are very proud of their ethnicity.

But like I said earlier Pakistani punjabi seem to have some middle-eastern influence(not all some). Indian punjabis look purely Indic.

Same thing about Pathans in Pakistan and in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom