What's new

Pakistanis one of the most racially tolerant countries in the world

Not sure if this has been posted in the right section.

Our neighbors drink cow urine, but that doesn't make us become less friendly towards them, even though they do strange things.

Even I could live with that.
But my neighbors go to the market and blow themselves up and carry out suicide attacks on innocent civilian.
There was a terrorist wanted by Mumbai police for 10 years. He was found in my neighborhood. My neighbors gave him shelter for all these years.

no wonder you are on top of racially intolerent goons

Do I have a choice?
Like I said, my neighbors are terrorists. I hate terrorist race. And I don't see anything wrong in it.

Could anyone innumerate how many different races does pakistan is home to ?

Most the Indians are generally vegetarians and so they want to be around people with similar beliefs and eating habits . Hindus Unlike Muslims and christains believe killing animals brings bad karma so thats why they prefer livings around their own kind.

Most the Indians are generally vegetarians and so they want to be around people with similar beliefs and eating habits . Hindus Unlike Muslims and christains believe killing animals brings bad karma so thats why they prefer livings around their own kind.

But India is said to be biggest exporter of Beef in the world. so what do you kill if NOT animals?

no doubt y this thread was started :lol:
india is red & still democracy why ?? how ?
and isnt this from those sources which some people dont trust when it doesn't satisfy their POV....

on topic: good for pakistan congrats!....good going....hope to c u in dark blue:cheers:.....

But India is said to be biggest exporter of Beef in the world. so what do you kill if NOT animals?

The usual suspects such IMs and commies are responisible for such despicable acts. These Commie bastrds who are so pained about plight of Palestinians and non hindu Indian but i wonder where all their concern evaportaes when in comes to slaughter of these innocent mute animals.

They also rape their women like crazy....india is an embarrassment for our region

Yes raping of women is bad and it happens quite a lot here. It gets reported and people are punished.
Now two things are involved over here.
a)Prevalence of crime
b)Reporting of crime

Reporting of crime is further divided into:
1. Good policing principles- taking FIRs hassle free. Public confidence in the state police,etc
2. Victims wanting retribution/justice without the fear of backlash by the society/perpatrators of the crime

b) quantifies a). You can not manage what you can not measure.
Now the question is, how confidantly can you say that Pakistan has less of prevalence of rape when the reporting of crime is not being looked into?

And as far as India being an embarassment to the region is concerned:

Strong economic growth
Prosperity
Democracy
Political accountability
R&D investment
Diversity of the population
Number of research papers published
Number of graduates/1000 people

These are some of the metrics that I had at the top of my mind which would give a fair idea of the standing of a country along with the UNHRD indices. You are free to evaluate your country against mine.

Making such unintelligent sweeping statements are unbecoming of a senior member like you, especially if they can be hurtfull to so many.

This research is based on a very ambiguous question:
"Who do you want to be living across the street to?"

Thats to me talks more about our strong social ties than anything else. We are a collectivist society.
This is not hollistic at all.

Yes raping of women is bad and it happens quite a lot here. It gets reported and people are punished.
Now two things are involved over here.
a)Prevalence of crime
b)Reporting of crime

Reporting of crime is further divided into:
1. Good policing principles- taking FIRs hassle free. Public confidence in the state police,etc
2. Victims wanting retribution/justice without the fear of backlash by the society/perpatrators of the crime

b) quantifies a). You can not manage what you can not measure.
Now the question is, how confidantly can you say that Pakistan has less of prevalence of rape when the reporting of crime is not being looked into?

And as far as India being an embarassment to the region is concerned:

Strong economic growth
Prosperity
Democracy
Political accountability
R&D investment
Diversity of the population
Number of research papers published
Number of graduates/1000 people

These are some of the metrics that I had at the top of my mind which would give a fair idea of the standing of a country along with the UNHRD indices. You are free to evaluate your country against mine.

Making such unintelligent sweeping statements are unbecoming of a senior member like you, especially if they can be hurtfull to so many.

This research is based on a very ambiguous question:
"Who do you want to be living across the street to?"

Thats to me talks more about our strong social ties than anything else. We are a collectivist society.
This is not hollistic at all.

Don't worry.

It is just the identity crisis, stupid. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom