What's new

Pakistanis make a promise to deport every single Afghan from your country

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys talk about Afghans the same way bigoted Europeans or Trump supporters talk about Muslims.

But when they do that, we complain of them being unfair to Muslims, persecuting us, and being inhumane. How are you any different at all though?

Not to mention Afghan refugees are a leverage for Pakistan. If we send all of them back we lose the one last leverage we have over the Afghan government.

Many, many Pakistanis have been involved in terror attacks. More than Afghans. Safoora goth attackers were not Afghan for example but our hate blinds us to this fact.

You guys talk about Afghans the same way bigoted Europeans or Trump supporters talk about Muslims.

But when they do that, we complain of them being unfair to Muslims, persecuting us, and being inhumane. How are you any different at all though?

Not to mention Afghan refugees are a leverage for Pakistan. If we send all of them back we lose the one last leverage we have over the Afghan government.

Many, many Pakistanis have been involved in terror attacks. More than Afghans. Safoora goth attackers were not Afghan for example but our hate blinds us to this fact.
I am pretty sure that muslims in Europe and USA does not rant on their soil . Telling the locals they will going to break the country. Also Muslims in western states are not illegal immigrants. But respected members of the country. Who respect tge Constitution.But Afghan on other side are killing , abusing and doing everything illegal on Pakistan.

i believe ur living in fools heaven so far.before giving any lectures here get involve in a discussion with an afghani and what feeling they have about Pakistan at the moment and what kind of leverage they are providing to Pakistan.
you talk about Muslims in other countries well they live there abide by law and and as good citizens.you says Pakistani are more involved in terror activities by giving just one examples.how many examples i will have to provide you to convince about them..Fazlullah's sanctuary, Peshawer APS, bacha khan indecent...
leverage you say..okai what we did to them..provided them with sanctuary for over three decades.and in return we got issues like smuggling, drugs unlicensed arms and munitions kidnapping. weakening economy due to the rise in prices.you should have removed Pakistani flag from your avatar before saying Pakistanis are more involved in terror activities

I am pretty sure that muslims in Europe and USA does not rant on their soil . Telling the locals they will going to break the country. Also Muslims in western states are not illegal immigrants. But respected members of the country. Who respect tge Constitution.But Afghan on other side are killing , abusing and doing everything illegal on Pakistan.

i believe ur living in fools heaven so far.before giving any lectures here get involve in a discussion with an afghani and what feeling they have about Pakistan at the moment and what kind of leverage they are providing to Pakistan.
you talk about Muslims in other countries well they live there abide by law and and as good citizens.you says Pakistani are more involved in terror activities by giving just one examples.how many examples i will have to provide you to convince about them..Fazlullah's sanctuary, Peshawer APS, bacha khan indecent...
leverage you say..okai what we did to them..provided them with sanctuary for over three decades.and in return we got issues like smuggling, drugs unlicensed arms and munitions kidnapping. weakening economy due to the rise in prices.you should have removed Pakistani flag from your avatar before saying Pakistanis are more involved in terror activities

I won't remove the Pakistani flag because someone on the internet disagrees with my views.

Many Muslims have been involved in a lot of awful stuff in the west & do not respect the laws. Just look up Anjem Chaudhry for example but that's not the topic of discussion. So leave it for another time.

Not all Afghans are involved in illegal activities. Most are just poor citizens who face a terrible circumstances in their home country. Many of them were born here, their parents were born here and they never set foot in Afghanistan. How are they still Afghan not Pakistani?

I have seen Afghan kids picking up rubbish when they could barely walk in Islamabad, I've seen their women get insulted by the police and their camps raided for the flimsiest of reasons. They are weak and vulnerable people. If our government is too impotent to go to Afghanistan and capture Fazalullah or negotiate a favourable deal with the Afghan government then not even kicking out all Afghan refugees will be of any benefit to us. Because guess what? Those things are actually difficult to accomplish. Kicking out a bunch of poor, wretched souls to look like they're doing something is easy.

BTW do you know that Bacha khan attackers crossed over from Afghanistan and were facilitated by locals here? Even if we kick out every single refugee until we don't have better border management and do not catch their local networks within our country, nothing will change. Except maybe the government won't have an excuse anymore and no one to use as a sacrificial lamb.

We have sacrificed a lot as a country to house the refugees. We suffered a lot in return too but if we send them back humiliatingly our sacrifices would be in vain. I for one am not going to destroy 30 years of hard work put in to keep them here in one go, out of emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom