What's new

Pakistanis living in USA

Leviza

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Question for all Pakistanis

Why Pakistanis living in USA always defending USA against Pakistan? even they more against Pakistan then Americans themselves.....Why?

They might need to look at the passport on which they entered USA or their parents?
:pakistan:

Why Pakistanis living in USA always defending USA against Pakistan? even they more against Pakistan then Americans themselves.....Why?

They might need to look at the passport on which they entered USA or their parents?

That's not true. There are plenty of people that don't think like that, but an unfortunate few do.

you encountered some of these people? cuz all the Pakistani Americans on this forum are fiercely patriotic .

Well it is their choice who they want to support

Because they share a neutral point which from your biased view looks as if they support usa more so than pakistan.

I think most of those members share their point with a collected head and get into good discourse.

you encountered some of these people? cuz all the Pakistani Americans on this forum are fiercely patriotic .
Compared to UK ones who think they are pakistani but living in UK. If you take citizenship thats your country, you have sworn allegiance to that country.

I haven't seen any person with this attitude except Vcheng.

Compared to UK ones who think they are pakistani but living in UK. If you take citizenship thats your country, you have sworn allegiance to that country.

Taking citizenship does not mean you can change your roots, most of these people are like economic immigrants....

There are differences, Pakistani can have 2 citizenships, if i have to choose one of these i will go for Pakistani

Taking citizenship does not mean you can change your roots, most of these people are like economic immigrants....

There are differences, Pakistani can have 2 citizenships, if i have to choose one of these i will go for Pakistani
No, not talking about changing culture or tradition. But some people have a habit of talking sh*t about their host country, and think pakistan as a "heaven" in their imaginary world.
But they would hardly visit pakistan.
Will you feel happy about the reverse situation, a brit living in pak and constantly moaning about it.

They can apply for a Pakistani visa or the Nadra overseas card

you didn't get my point mate..

I was saying they reached USA on Pakistani nationality or their parents, ...so they should at-least see things with open heart, see where USA is doing things wrong,

but there are people to justify any thing if coming from US, they say everything against Pakistan,

You mean VChang. Thats what your question is. ? :lol:

you didn't get my point mate..

I did

I was saying they reached USA on Pakistani nationality or their parents, ...so they should at-least see things with open heart, see where USA is doing things wrong,

I person should be able to take whatever political stance he wishes irrespective of his roots as long as he can defend it

Back
Top Bottom