What's new

Pakistanis do not want to spend time in Pakistan

Some Poor troll indians, i feel pity on them when they try to claim Pakistan's 5000+ years old history.

Oh so you belong to the camp of Pakistanis laying claim to the Indian element in their history.

That's okay. I've seen you guys come in all varieties.

Some are offspring of Arabs.

Some are offspring of Mughals.

Some are offspring of Persians.

That's okay, you guys come in all beliefs and I know that. That's why I said, you HAVE NO IDENTITY of your own.

It's all a borrowed khichdi...

:lol::lol::lol:

Don't you dont HAVE AN IDENTITY. What are you going to preserve? ;)

Muslim Pakistani us our identity and proud of it.
Whats your identity?

Oh so you belong to the camp of Pakistanis laying claim to the Indian element in their history.

That's okay, you guys come in all beliefs and I know that. That's why I said, you HAVE NO IDENTITY of your own.

So your dad was shankar bagwaan or whoever you beleive to be the first human on earth?
No mixing happened in between?

It's all a borrowed khichdi...

lololox a person from a country which try to claim its right on IVC is talking abt identity.:rofl:

a person from a country that don't even love to use its orignal indiginious name Bharaat & use a name "india" that originates from it's rival country, talk abt identity.

Yes we know who have identity crises.:rofl:

In india all people speakmsame language,have exactly the same skin color and facial feature...no difference all over india?
Look around and you may realize how stupid you are.

A lot of people in the middle class and above are using generators in response to load-shedding, I don't know for sure but I would think many Pakistanis living in US would know at least one relative or family that owns a generator so visiting Pakistan may not be so bad for them.

As for Pakistani children raised in the US with comfort, going to Pakistan for the first time is going to be a painful transition, if they aren't humble.

Also for many people Pakistan is Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta people tend to visit the cities more. When there is a whole world of Pakistan to see, Pakistanis should visit the rest of the country as well, but they're afraid of visiting unfamiliar terrain.

A lot of people in the middle class and above are using generators in response to load-shedding, I don't know for sure but I would think many Pakistanis living in US would know at least one relative or family that owns a generator so visiting Pakistan may not be so bad for them.

As for Pakistani children raised in the US with comfort, going to Pakistan for the first time is going to be a painful transition, if they aren't humble.

Atleast 50% of our relatives living in Karachi have generators, out of rest 50% many have UPS in their houses. In Karachi generator is now among basic needs just as TV or Computer is.

It's ok. Kashmir and the threat from India are more important and deserve all the attention.

Who needs dams when you can have Kargil and F-16's.

talking about power cuts india made international headlines with 670 million indians without electricity

pakistan can import some power from Gujarat.....:rofl:

Oh please. Only Gujrat has a power surplus. Rest of the Indian states suffer from loadshedding. Only major Indian cities have minimal loadshedding...wonder what the situation is in the rural areas.

On-Topic:

The reasons given for not visiting Pakistan are just stupid BS. Some Pakistanis are just self-loathing twats.
I know many Pakistanis, including my brother and sister, who live in the US and come to Pakistan every year with their kids...and LOVE it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom