What's new

Pakistanis Claim Israeli F16 in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

el nino

BANNED
Reaction score
Personally i think its just panic statements but this article on THE OTHER PAKISTAN DEFENSE FORUM is causing a huge discussion.

Whislt it feasible as india,s second biggest arms supplier israeli technicians or advisers maybe in india the thought of israeli war planes is outrageous...

This follows another report that Israeli sub was near pakistan coastline..

Israeli F-16 In India? - Pakistani Defence Forum

Are you really surprised? I hope the PAF assumes that the Indians know everything about the F-16 if not from the Americans, but also from the Israeli's. I won't be surprised if they have specific intel down to the PCB's in our F-16's.

It's never mentioned that in 80's it was Israeli espionage in the US that fed the Indians about our Nuclear Program and accelerated their program.

Any F-16 seen in any possible attack against Pakistan will expose Israel open involvement in the conflict which imo i dont think Israel is that stupid. If we consider this report true there might be another possibility to this that Israeli F-16s are there to give Indians the required know how about what they could come up against in Pakistan.

I highly doubt Israel will intervene between PAK-INDO Conflict..pretty much impossible.

There have been other unconfirmed reports of an Israeli Phalcon at IGI.

Rumor mill in overdrive I suppose.

If anything, the Phalcon might be the more plausible of the two, since India is acquiring it anyway, and the Israelis could operate theirs and use it to support Indian air operations.

But the only way I see the Israelis getting involved is if India were planning to go to a full fledged war, that would only be concluded with the destruction or severe handicapping of Pakistan's military and military infrastructure.

They woudl not be in India to support one or two air strikes on militant targets or an inconclusive week long war.

I highly doubt Israel will intervene between PAK-INDO Conflict..pretty much impossible.

That's too naive. Israel doesn't need a IDF squadron in Rajasthan to assist the Indians. Advisors, R&D and their extensive industrial espionage network in the west will be enough.

Btw, do you forget in 98 that an Israeli and American envoy flew in personally to assure our establishment that they weren't planning a joint mission with India to attack our Nuclear facilities. Their involvement has been on our radar for a while.

PDF is world of speculations...

That's too naive. Israel doesn't need a IDF squadron in Rajasthan to assist the Indians. Advisors, R&D and their extensive industrial espionage network in the west will be enough.

Btw, do you forget in 98 that an Israeli and American envoy flew in personally to assure our establishment that they weren't planning a joint mission with India to attack our Nuclear facilities. Their involvement has been on our radar for a while.
Yeah; i remember that but Zia clearly told Israelis that if they attack Pakistan we will nuke Israel so i don't think they will attack us directly and even if they attack Pakistan.Our Policy is clear that if we lose most of the military then we will have no choice but to Nuke India :victory:.I am sure Israelis can't find every nuke of Pakistan and destroy it and Israel knows very well that Pakistanis are not Arabs they will fight.Also if Israel makes us enemy then there will be huge amount of donation to Pakistan from Arab Countries for military equipment so i highly that Israel will intervene. (In 1998, we were conducting tests only but did not have proper delivery systems and nuclear warheads for Missiles..)

Yeah; i remember that but Zia clearly told Israelis that if they attack Pakistan we will nuke Israel so i don't think they will attack us directly and even if they attack Pakistan.Our Policy is clear that if we lose most of the military then we will have no choice but to Nuke India :victory:.I am sure Israelis can't find every nuke of Pakistan and destroy it and Israel knows very well that Pakistanis are not Arabs they will fight.Also if Israel makes us enemy then there will be huge amount of donation to Pakistan from Arab Countries for military equipment so i highly that Israel will intervene. (In 1998, we were conducting tests only but did not have proper delivery systems and nuclear warheads for Missiles..)
how could zia say that he will nuke Israel?? did u guys have nukes at that time? Were u capable of attacking them at that time? did u have the long range missiles u have now? I am confused, thats why me asking. I thought u didnt have the delivery systems even in 98.

how could zia say that he will nuke Israel?? did u guys have nukes at that time? Were u capable of attacking them at that time? did u have the long range missiles u have now? I am confused, thats why me asking. I thought u didnt have the delivery systems even in 98.
Yeah we didn't have missles but he said if they get into PAK nuclear system then Pakistan will be the enemy of Israel something like that.(Not exactly nuking....)Anyway they could not stop our program during 80's because US was supporting us :usflag: but now it's a completely different story.We have very good delivery systems..

As you suggested, Musharraf claimed in his book that Pakistan did not have deliverable nukes during Kargil (whether that referred to delivery vehicles or miniaturized warheads I am not sure). However, the threat of nukes was enough of a deterrent.

I think Zia's threat to Israel (if true) would have been similar.

To paraphrase someone, 'its not whether you actually have the capability, but whether your opponent believes you do.'

As you suggested, Musharraf claimed in his book that Pakistan did not have deliverable nukes during Kargil (whether that referred to delivery vehicles or miniaturized warheads I am not sure). However, the threat of nukes was enough of a deterrent.

I think Zia's threat to Israel (if true) would have been similar.

To paraphrase someone, 'its not whether you actually have the capability, but whether your opponent believes you do.'
Yes very true! I have read Mushies book and I must say I am his fan, of his writing. The way he narrated stuff made it so damn good than Dan Brown! He should have been a Writer. (I hope a ghost writer didnt write everything, I would be shattered!). I somehow feel Musharaf was not meant to be an army man, he could have been Asias best writer.

this is amazingly funny, israel has no business fighting pakistan at all. they live far away in the mid east, fighting their own wars, why would they want to come all the way to india and make a nuclear enemy?

this is amazingly funny, israel has no business fighting pakistan at all. they live far away in the mid east, fighting their own wars, why would they want to come all the way to india and make a nuclear enemy?
Its not about making an enemy, Israel is scared of the nukes in Pakistan Period

I enquired about the Israeli F16s in India with an army consultant. My next movies climax involves Attack Helicopters and Heavylift choppers, so I had built contacts within the Airforce to get these on schedule. Well the guy I talked to, said that He knows of 2 Phalcons which have come but its hush hush. The F16s he has no idea about and its just a figment of someone Imagination. Israel will only provide Logistics and sat link. No Israeli will risk getting involved openly, but covert operations are under way.

well folks i had said about a month ago that i had seen israeli awecs in india {in military aviation section in a thread called technical professional aspects of iaf intrusion }and some of the forum members had made a fool out of me saying it wasn't possible as pakistans great "ally" and "friends" in usa wouldn't allow it well folks now tell me whos right and whose wrong, israeli jets r in india i got absolutly no doubts about it the question is whats pakistan doing about it or its still waiting for intel on it well hurry up guys or they will be soon all over pakistani airspace,one more news israel has secretly passed on a dozen or so ucavs to india and highly advanced recon equipments to india details to follow soon
goodluck and happy new year to all u guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom