What's new

Pakistani Youth !!! Make ready ur strength

Reviewer

New Recruit

Reaction score
Keeping the Indian war hysteria in view, I think its time 4 us to make ourselves ready to serve our beloved homeland. Pakistani youth should re-unite at this sensitive junction of time and prepare for any eventuality. This would be the best birth day gift to our Quaid :pakistan:

the 60years ago people where looking for a country ; after 60years country is looking for the people we shall rise from the Ashes and bring back the Ummah i am with you.

If time calls, I will Answer the call, I will come back to Pakistan.

o ya sure.....................time has checked this spirit ful nation.........if question is about safety of dear homeland.....then v wll leave no stone unturned..........:pakistan::police::tup:

War possibility is not that bright but if for instance it is thrust on us there is no doubt we all (putting aside our differences)will stand side by side as a nation like a wall against the enemy and will give a severe slap on their face.

count me in also i am planing to go to pak because they need our help economically and our young youth can bring pak to next level.. inshallah

I am most definitely planning to invest in Pakistan once i'm done with my studies, I would love to have my own company, conduct trade missions or maintain economic partnerships in Pakistan.
That's one way of helping your country.
Another way is by joining forces and unite, incase a huge conflict breaks out, I wouldn't be able to sit at home and see my fellow countrymen and family in a mess.
But then again, we have a professional army which is known for its experience and combat qualities, so there's not much to worry.
It's their job to defend our nation, and that's a job they're very capable of doing so.

I am planning ot go back also to settle down over their. Paksitan need us. I did my studies and have 8 year experience.

What about doing buisness over their ? any body have good ideas ?

Guys,
we should set up International Fund, to help out Army & people of Pakistan

but problem is that there are a lot of ash*** like zardati who will eat all money. If there were honest people in our politician it was very very easy to make Pakistan Rich, there are so many pakistani people arroudn the world even a donation of 100 euros per month will make paksitan boust up. But till we dont have honest leaders nothing can be done :S. All we can do is all educated youth go and settle down in paksitan and take participation in Politics.

I ll go my self and will fully support and Help Imran Khan's party.

but problem is that there are a lot of ash*** like zardati who will eat all money. If there were honest people in our politician it was very very easy to make Pakistan Rich, there are so many pakistani people arroudn the world even a donation of 100 euros per month will make paksitan boust up. But till we dont have honest leaders nothing can be done :S. All we can do is all educated youth go and settle down in paksitan and take participation in Politics.

I ll go my self and will fully support and Help Imran Khan's party.

We seriously need Imran Khan in power!

Back
Top Bottom