What's new

Pakistani women vs indian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abvgroup

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Who is better looking? Pakistani or indian women??

Among pakistanis I find northern pakistani and Pashtun women to be really beautiful, also northern punjabi and Azad kashmiri women are also hot :chilli::chilli:

I don't find Pakistani or Indian women hot, sorry. Can't make a choice.

Beauty is something God gives you, and it comes from within. So there are beautiful people everywhere.

Pul---eeseeeeeeeeeeeeee

We already know the answer here. Even Indians know the answer in their heart ...

Comparing Pakistani women to Indian women is insulting Pakistani women , in my opinion.

Its like you say "Oh so what you think? Is American technology better or Sudanese technology? What do you think about this?" ...Americans would be like "WTF?!?!" ...Same goes for Pakistanis on this question...

Pakistani girls are WAY better (in every aspect) than India one's (General equation, exceptions do exist obviously).

On the negative side , Pakistani girls have alotttttttttttttttt of attitude without any reason (or they just pretend to be like that way huh) while Indian girls are nice most of the times :D

Indians also are 'impressed' by Pakistan girls here (my personal experience) ... For every 1 slutty Pakistani girl , there are atleast 32 Indian one's...and that is NO JOKE! Pakistani girls in America adhere to their culture better than Indian girls...

I don't find Pakistani or Indian women hot, sorry. Can't make a choice.

Aren't you an indian living in Netherlands? :blink:

Pul---eeseeeeeeeeeeeeee

We already know the answer here. Even Indians know the answer in their heart ...

Comparing Pakistani women to Indian women is insulting Pakistani women , in my opinion.

Its like you say "Oh so what you think? Is American technology better or Sudanese technology? What do you think about this?" ...Americans would be like "WTF?!?!" ...Same goes for Pakistanis on this question...

Pakistani girls are WAY better (in every aspect) than India one's (General equation, exceptions do exist obviously).

On the negative side , Pakistani girls have alotttttttttttttttt of attitude without any reason (or they just pretend to be like that way huh) while Indian girls are nice most of the times :D

Indians also are 'impressed' by Pakistan girls here (my personal experience) ... For every 1 slutty Pakistani girl , there are atleast 32 Indian one's...and that is NO JOKE! Pakistani girls in America adhere to their culture better than Indian girls...

Aren't you an indian living in Netherlands? :blink:

you guys are still living in "marshal race" concept
pathetic
reality is yes ppl living in hills will be more fair its called adaptation so kashmiri girls and afgani girls will be more beautiful
but if you compare whole pakistan as average and compare that with north india its same ppl with different religion who got separate 65 years ago so its same genetic race so we both look same unless someone is blinded by marshal race theory .
in my opinion if talk abt whole world i think ppl from middle east are most beautiful (looks wise) .

I find Pakistani women more hot... Its wierd, I keep trying to find hot indian women, but somehow I find more Pakistani than Indian. Loll humans always find those things interesting which they know they can't get. Pakistani women are more conservative and barely make boy frnds. That sucks.

But indian women are professionally more open and advanced, have much much higher chance to succeed in life, even with a little less beauty.

Who is better looking? Pakistani or indian women??

Among pakistanis I find northern pakistani and Pashtun women to be really beautiful, also northern punjabi and Azad kashmiri women are also hot :chilli::chilli:

Generally with Pakistani women (I am being honest and blunt), I find that the Kashmiri and Punjabi women are hot, but the Pathan women and Balochis are pretty ugly (at least the ones I see here in Canada and US, really manly faces and weird noses), so it evens out overall for the whole of Pakistan.

you guys are still living in "marshal race" concept
pathetic
reality is yes ppl living in hills will be more fair its called adaptation so kashmiri girls and afgani girls will be more beautiful
but if you compare whole pakistan as average and compare that with north india its same ppl with different religion who got separate 65 years ago so its same genetic race so we both look same unless someone is blinded by marshal race theory .
in my opinion if talk abt whole world i think ppl from middle east are most beautiful (looks wise) .

No one talked about Marshall race theory , I just stated the facts. Here is your proof ...

Read comments of honest Indians.

Loll humans always find those things interesting which they know they can't get. Pakistani women are more conservative and barely make boy frnds. That sucks.

:cry:

Kyun dukhti rag pe hath rakh raha hai bao ....

:P

But indian women are professionally more open and advanced, have much much higher chance to succeed in life, even with a little less beauty.

Nopes.

Urban educated women in Pakistan and India are equally 'open' and 'educated' ... Specially , in the West , Indian and Pakistani girls are equally smart , open , and hardworking (same to Afghanis) ...but Pakistan girls keep themselves to their culture more effectively while Indian one's don't (most of the times) ...

No. But you can post some street-level photos of Pakistani women if you want to convince me.

No one is interested in convincing you..... I'd find Pakistani girls WAY more attractive than say girls from your country..and vice versa goes for you..well why is that? Because I grew up in Pakistani culture while you grew up in Netherlander culture ...

Plus: Average street Pakistani girl doesn't spend tens of thousands of $$$ on her make-up , beautification , gym , swimming etc...unlike Western girls.

@Surenas

Would you like to tell us which women you think are attractive?

Reactions: AUz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom