What's new

pakistani train driver and sucidal women on track .

this is all I can do ....:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

just because Financial sector was giving loans to consumer segment it effected so much that it forced Textile Industry shifted to Bangladesh .... ???

Do you even know we were Energy surplus in Musharaf Era ..... ???

Do you know the corruption case of IPP .... ???

Do you understand why targeted load shedding was started to Punjab and Karachi .... ???

And after this targeted load shedding the landscape of Energy Industry in Pakistan changed dramatically and cleared the way for high coast IPPs in Punjab and since then our Industry is struggling to survive with highest electricity rates in the South Asian Region .....

I just don't know why you people refuse to read at least publically available Official document before to make comments on the subject of economy .....

محترم بھائی جان سب سے زیادہ لوڈ شیڈنگ
مشرف کے دور میں ہوئی بیس بیس گھنٹے تک لوڈشیڈنگ رہی، باقی کسر زرداری نے نکال دی
On a side note , i do apologize for the abusive word used in the comment and appreciate your level headed and polite response.

Its ok im not angry with u but i surprised when i noted @HRK (PDF think tank) liked your post where u abused me..
He liked the non abusive part which is from my own memory as i lived in Pakistan through the Mushsrraf and Zia era .
Both were brilliant.

the pic is from near Multan where train driver stopped train and went down to talk with female she was sleeping on track of committing suicide.driver name Chudhri asad naeem have used emergency breaks of shah hussain express .

117113102_3513915761952127_1256152895234289543_n.jpg
Its heartbreaking to see someone so desperate that they want to end their life. My brothers best friend committed suicide and to this day in every sajood I ask Allah to forgive him for his life wasnt his to take.
The driver would have been traumatised as well had the lady succeeded. Bless him.
I hope she find peace inshallah

محترم بھائی جان سب سے زیادہ لوڈ شیڈنگ
مشرف کے دور میں ہوئی بیس بیس گھنٹے تک لوڈشیڈنگ رہی، باقی کسر زرداری نے نکال دی
Hr bandy k ghr TV or ac Lg Gia Tha zra sochey

شکریہ جمہویت
عوام اب زندہ رہنا بھی نہیں چاہتے۔ ڈکٹیٹر کے دور میں ایسا نہیں ہوتا تھا کیونکہ کھانا یینا سستا تھا
People were not committing suicides under dictators. Man which bubble you live in ???

People were not committing suicides under dictators. Man which bubble you live in ???
Not for not being able to afford feeding their children as they do today..
These things were unheard of back then.

Not for not being able to afford feeding their children as they do today..
These things were unheard of back then.
Yes they were doing suicides and several daily for this very reason. These suicides and killing of children because of poverty has always been done in Pakistan whether it was dictator ship or democracy. So please come out of your bubble of myths and lies.

Its ok im not angry with u but i surprised when i noted @HRK (PDF think tank) liked your post where u abused me..
If you look the post where he apologised to you I liked that post too .... so my dear I was NOT supporting abusing part

If you look the post where he apologised to you I liked that post too .... so my dear I was NOT supporting abusing part
Another democracy vs dictatorship war of words erupted here in a thread in which driver saved a poor lady from committing suicide. Let's move forward folks. Let the current PM (never endorsed his role in his opposition days) play his role and let our military assist this fragile civilian set up despite its poor performance. WHY? Because we simply have no choice. CPEC projects are getting back on fast track completion. Civilian set up is getting better in performance and i hope they will deliver in next three years. Let's wait and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Another democracy vs dictatorship war of words erupted here in a thread in which driver saved a poor lady from committing suicide. Let's move forward folks. Let the current PM (never endorsed his role in his opposition days) play his role and let our military assist this fragile civilian despite its poor performance. WHY? Because we simply have no choice. CPEC projects are getting back on fast track completion. Civilian set up is getting better in performance and i hope they will deliver in next three years. Let's wait and hope for the best.
Problem with Pakistani democracy is that most of the voters don't vote freely. They are either tenants of a landlord who orders them to vote for such and such person or they are voting for own race, cast creed or tribe.
This is not democracy.

Problem with Pakistani democracy is that most of the voters don't vote freely. They are either tenants of a landlord who orders them to vote for such and such person or they are voting for own race, cast creed or tribe.
This is not democracy.

Sir, only economic revival with uniform opportunities can rescue these people. Foreign investments, infrastructure, fast track roads, upgraded rail networks linking people in the remote lands of Baluchistan or Sindh, so that the people living there shall find a way to start some business for bread and butter. These Monster Landlords shall find extremely difficult to stop those people from leaving their hell holes in which entire generations have been wasted. These pure evil landlords all across Pakistan have huge chunks of land in their Possession.

I read somewhere that Maula Baksh Chandio's family (PPP leader Sindh) is actually the one of the largest land owners in South Asia. They put their 90% of agricultural land on lease for their pit bulls who also further lease these lands to small farmers. Major chunk of benefit still goes to these land owners and their touts and major sufferers are farmers and the end consumers like us. We have to bring land reforms, have to snatch away these huge pieces and must be divided on small scales for increased productivity naturally, and at least in some way we shall finally be able to get rid of those strong power pockets which are preventing this country to move ahead.

Back
Top Bottom