What's new

Pakistani toddler gets new liver in India

mai bhi dilli ja raha hun,,is 30 tarikh se dams ka last regular group start ho raha hai,,soch raha hu ki join karu ,,but fees is nearly 1lakh,,,kya karu bhai?TnD join karu ya regular??i'm confused:sad:
Sorry offtopic

Oye xhunisoo ,DAMS regular course start hoi ase,in ghy and dibru .. ???

I don't know why Indians troll on this topic. In Pakistan its very costly to do this unfortunatly, goverment need to look at this. Poor Pakistanis save money even going to India and coming back.
--
trolls .. if any ..
highly regretted .. be half of my countrymen

This is one thing that one shouldn't bring politics into- the lives of innocents and particularly young children. How fortunate this surgery went well, may this young child go on to lead a perfectly healthy and long life.

Respect for the Indian hospital and doctors who chose to take on this case and congratulations to them for their success.

Pakistan vs India here is entirely irrelevant however I would add it is rather sad that such facilities don't exist in Pakistan and that there seems to be a growing trend for looking to Indian medical facilities for treatment. How many Nalain Azizs will go without such treatment?

Good job all round though.

Back
Top Bottom