What's new

Pakistani Taliban release video of 12 severed heads.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As far a country's FP and strategic affairs are concerned it is State's goverment job not countries Army that's the reason why Pakistan is in such a mess.

After retirement most Pak army generals head west and they is no law debarring PA Generals from having foregin citizenship after they retire.

It is American money that is keep Pak economy float and PA takes lion's share from Pakistan's budgets and PA has openly admiited that they support Taliban and it is their stratgeic interest in AFK. And hence using american money you are indirectly attacking Americans by helping Taliban .

Lastly were on moon when american landed on it. In this age do you have to be physically present at some place to know what's actually happening there.

They are yahoudi pigs who carry these coward Acts.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As far a country's FP and strategic affairs are concerned it is State's goverment job not countries Army that's the reason why Pakistan is in such a mess.

Foreign Policy was not in question, don't load things to try and deliver your points. As for strategic affairs, I'm sure a military officer with 30 odd years experience knows more than you or me and I trust their judgement. If it throws your panties in a twist then it must be effective.

After retirement most Pak army generals head west and they is no law debarring PA Generals from having foregin citizenship after they retire.

Most? Link? Source? Proof? Because unless you meet more generals than me, I just know they head to defence housing authority. Very few go abroad, the rigours of life abroad aren't meant for these old men and they have to wait 5 years after retirement before APPLYING for residence abroad.

It is American money that is keep Pak economy float

Link? If you believe that $10.8 Billion in 11 years was enough to keep our economy 'Floating' then you're sense of proportion is screwed up and your knowledge of economics is absent.

and PA takes lion's share from Pakistan's budgets

All hail the pseudo-intellectual! Pakistan's defence budget is 18% of the federal budget and that's for all 3 forces, armed procurement and R&D.

and PA has openly admiited that they support Taliban and it is their stratgeic interest in AFK.

Link? Source?

And hence using american money you are indirectly attacking Americans by helping Taliban .

Brain fart unless you provide the requested links, again you are loading things to prove a point.

Lastly were on moon when american landed on it. In this age do you have to be physically present at some place to know what's actually happening there.

Yes, you NEED to be somewhere to be able to fully comment on it, you can gain an OPINION by watching it over the news but to gain full UNDERSTANDING of the matter it is imperative that you contribute your physical presence to that place. Do you mean to imply that there is no difference between how an American soldier and a man watching CNN comprehend the situation in Iraq? Please, that's just childish......

Back
Top Bottom