What's new

Pakistani successive COAS's Increasing in Height?

Djinn

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just something which caught my attention. I could be mistaken but worthy of a discussion and seems legit. Please don't quote Wikipedia heights for reasons we all are aware of. (Having met General Musharraf in person he is not 6'0 (as quoted by ever lame wiki) by any stretch and being taller than him would make me 6'0 which I am not .

Gen Musharaf and Gen Kiyani
charge-handover.jpg

General Kiyani and General Raheel
202866_86494907.jpg

General Raheel and General Bajwa
583d40ae1d767.jpg

Woww... Interesting observation...
I hope the successive chiefs also prove taller than each other in their professionalism, honesty, committment and dedication too... As General Raheel sharif have proven better than the previous too, lets hope and see, how does Gen Bajwa prove to be?

The personality of a military commander matters....A commander with grave and manly voice and manly looks projects confidence and boosts the morale of his soldier while instills fear in hearts of the enemies

General-Raheel-Sharif.jpg

and a funny looking with a crazy cap and girly voice, does not do anything positive for his soldiers and becomes a laughing stock for rest of the world especially enemies.
serveimage

Hahahaha

The personality of a military commander matters....A commander with grave and manly voice and manly looks projects confidence and boosts the morale of his soldier while instills fear in hearts of the enemies

General-Raheel-Sharif.jpg

and a funny looking with a crazy cap and girly voice, does not do anything positive for his soldiers and becomes a laughing stock for rest of the world especially enemies.

serveimage

@Doordie @GreenFalcon @Major d1

Yaar please don't bring any napak thing in the pak army thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom