What's new

Pakistani Submarine capabilities

Fracker

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was searching for the information about pakistani submarines. Are they capable of carrying SBM?

YAAR please he is humen and forget to add L only . he is asking abut SLBM .submarine launch ballistic missile . no bro our agusta 70 and 90 cant carry SLBM.

ohh....Nope it cant...I saw a video in which Augusta 90b launched surface anti ship Exocet missile but not SLBM. However there are reports of babur naval version which will be launched from submarines. But its in development

I read somewhere that pakistani submarines can launch cruise missiles(babur) but it's been a long tiem since pakistan announced any improvement of any of its missiles.

In such kind of Economic condition Pakistan Will not Publish or announce any New military Hardware test , which will proof to be a diract threat to India , nato and Us

Pakistan can test its new Capabilities through Iran . Wht u guys think?

:yahoo:After we develop Babur 'naval version',
Our Navy will be promoted a long way to the top.

SLBMs in our navy mean that we become 'Silent Killers'

:victory::victory:

well no im sure our agosta dont have any capability to carry huge bullistic missiles becoz of main reason of the size of agosta huge silos needed to be installed on agosta which i dont think so will ever be possible to do becoz agosta is small submarine

In such kind of Economic condition Pakistan Will not Publish or announce any New military Hardware test , which will proof to be a diract threat to India , nato and Us

Does it mean (by above reasoning) that Pakistan has SLBM, satellite busters, Solid state laser space weapons too?

I wish there was a video of the inside of our subs .

Back
Top Bottom